- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So sorry its taking so long! The Holidays have me super busy!!! I got to see BSB on Wednesday night!!!! Here is a short update will add more tonight or tomorrow!
"Okay June you said you would do it, you can't back out!"

June shook her head as she sipped her drink, "No I can't go up there after Nick fucking Carter!"

Delilah took a shot tequila and slammed the glass down a little harder than she would have liked then stood up. "Come on you are singing background for me." June and Trish both clapped excitedly as they ran up on stage with her.

Maroon 5's Love Somebody starts playing and Delilah smirks at Nick, then focus on Max.


I know your insides are feeling so hollow (Trish and June do the background Oooh)
And its a hard pill for you to swallow
Yeah, but if I fall for you
I'll never recover
If I fall for you
I'll never be the same

(All three girls sing the chorus, dance moves and all)
I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there, but you take me all the way
You take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there, but you can take me all the way
You can take me all the way

Youre such a hard act for me to follow (Ooooh)
Love me today, don't leave me tomorrow
Yeah but if I fall for you
I'll never recover
If I fall for you
I'll never be the same

I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there, but you take me all the way
You take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there, but you take me all the way
You take me all the way

Whoa whoa whoa oh oh oh
Whoa whoa whoa oh oh oh

I don't know where to start
I'm just a little lost
I want to feel like we're never gonna ever stop
I don't know what to do,
I'm right in front of you
Asking you to stay, won't ya stay, stay with me tonight yeahhh

I really wanna love somebody
I really wanna dance the night away
I know we're only half way there, but you take me all the way
You take me all the way
I really wanna touch somebody
I think about you every single day
I know we're only half way there, but you take me all the way
You take me all the way
Whoa Whoa whoa oh oh oh Whoa whoa
Take me all the way (whoa oh oh oh) Ya, take me all the way (yeah)

The crowd there cheered and the ladies waved as they walked off the stage. Nick and Max both stood clapping as they walked over.
18 bars conquered, Max walks out of the last bar screaming, "I AM BEER MASTER!" with his arms up in the air. Then he turns into a bush and throws up.
"oohhhh"
"Noooo"
"GROSS!"
Delilah turned away covering her mouth, trying not to vomit herself. Nick laughed, "Nice!"
They climbed into a taxi van and headed back to the hotel. Max put his head against the window and closed his eyes. Delilah put her head on his shoulder shaking her head, "No one told you to take on this challenge."
He squeezed his eyes and luaghed, "Shhhh."

The next morning, Delilah woke to someone shaking her gently."Babe. Delilah."
She opened her eyes to see Max dressed with his bag in his hand, "Where are you going?"
He brushed hair out of her face, "I got called in for a case, I have to go. You guys stay as planned, the hotel is taken care of. I will see you Tuesday." He kissed her forehead and headed out.
Shortly after June walked in and plopped down on the bed, "Bed is better than the couch." She passed out.
Delilah sat up not being able to go back to sleep. She showered got dressed and headed down to the lobby for breakfast.
With a cup of coffee and a croissant at her table she watched the people outside. The put her elbow on the table, and her chin in her hand as she watched a young couple holding hands walking by. She smiled, then pulled her book out of her bag and started reading.
After a while she decides to head back up to the room, as she was walking by the rest rooms someone reached out grabbed her arm and pulled her into the Unisex bathroom. Angrily she pulled her arm away then noticed it was Nick, "Nick what the hell? How long have you been waiting there creeper?"
He shook his head putting his hands up to calm her down, "Not long, I saw you coming by and I needed to talk to you in private."
She crossed her arms and shook her head, "Nick I can't."
He interrupted her, "Just listen please." He waited for her to protest, she didn't, so he continued. "I tried to stay away from you. I know it doesn't seem like I did because it was just a few days, but I have tried." He let out a soft laugh as he looked down at his grey hoodie. He stepped forward, making her step back into the wall. She looked up at him as he put his hand next to her head against the wall and brought his face down close to hers. He closed his eyes, forehead almost touching hers. She looked at him this close, his freckles on his nose, the lines on the side of his eyes. He has aged so well.
"Delilah seeing you has impacted me so much. I can't get you out of my mind. Being around you drives me crazy, I just want to hold you in my arms. I know you feel the same way. What happened Tuesday proves that you feel the same way. You are just as confused as I am. I need you tell me right now, if you want me to leave you alone. If you say that you do I will leave you alone. But I know you don't." He brought he body closer to hers, making her take in a breath. "Lilah, tell me what to do. Do you want me to leave you, I will."
She was looking down at his mouth, then she looked up at his eyes. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She squeezed her eyes shut. He pushed his lips on hers hard then was out the door, leaving her in that bathroom alone and confused.