- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Arielle Santana Nick Carter Aaron Carter Angel Carter BJ Carter Hannah Beck Mallory Arbo
Author's Chapter Notes:
How it all began....September 6,2013
Characters:

Arielle Santana- If you need a visual image, because I can't make a banner. Her character's look is based off Lilly Ghalichi.
My name is Arielle Santana. I am Armenian and Cuban mix. 27 years of age. I am 5'3, about 115lbs. Long, thick black hair, almond shaped hazel eyes, olive complexion. Fashionista to the core. I sat in Lavo in NYC with my best friend Mallory. We celebrating me making partner at my firm. Al the blood sweat and tears finally paid off. My aunt and grandma would be so proud. I never knew my parents. My grandma passed when I was small, and my aunt passed a few years. Mallory and I sat in Lavo talking and laughing. Until the bartender placed drinks in front of us, we didn't order. "Oh we didn't order these, Miss" I said said shaking my head.
" I know you didn't, but the blonde gentleman over there did, and he said to say hello to the young lady in the pink dress" snorted the bartender.
"OMG!! Ari, that is you!!! and he is totally cute, and looks kind of familiar too. I think you should go say thank you."
"I don't know...I'm not good with talking to men." I said nervously.
"You nervous??? You talk a good game for a living!! Just go you, pansy!!" Mallory shouted excitedly.
I got up and straightened my dress, and started walking over to this handsome blonde guy. I stood in front of him "Hi, thanks for drinks. I am Arielle." I smiled "I am Aaron. Pleasure to meet you" he said with flirty smirk. I smiled back. From then on my life had changed forever.