- Text Size +
Next morning, I woke up to a smell of amazing sex and to Nick's blue eye's staring at me.

"Creep" I giggled.

"Sorry, you look so sexy while you sleep. How do you feel?" He asked as he prompted himself on his elbows.

"Last night, was amazing. Crazy, but amazing. Honestly, I feel sore." I spoke.

"That so? Stay still for me." Nick said as he got up and pulled the blankets down and situated himself between my legs.

There I was again, naked for him.He bent down and came face to face with my sex. I did a lot with Aaron, but never this. I heard and read good things about this. Nick brushed his lips against my sex. He closed his eye, mine were open. I wasn't missing this. He kissed his way over the lips of my sex. It was as if he was making out with my sex. His mouth wide open, tongue stroking, making me writhe. I eventually stopped watching, when pleasure took over. I couldn't control myself. When I was done, he pulled away.

"Wow, that was beautiful" I said, my voice low and lazy.

He smiled " Good. I'll eat you out whenever you like."

As my senses I came back I asked " So where do we go from here? I'm your brother's girlfriend. We slept together. What happens now?"

Nick grabbed my hand and said " I care about you. I am connected to you. Come back to the house with me. Sort it out with them. When the holidays over, you choose."

I nodded.

"Shower with me?" Nick asked with a sly smile.

I jumped up in excitement. We had sex twice in the shower. Once we were done, Nick headed back to the house. We figured it be best to not arrive together. I got stayed back. I curled my hair,and put on some makeup. I threw on a three-quarter sleeve white shirt, a faux fur cardigan, jeans, and my riding boots. I was going in on my A game.

Almost two hours later, I arrive back at the house. I walk in to see Nick, Bobbie Jean, Angel, and Aaron sitting in the kitchen eating cookies. They stopped in their tracks when they seen me.

"Look, I know why your upset. Leslie was your sister, and that ornament was a symbol of her. No, I can't replace it. I'm sorry, so sorry. But I think your anger about ornament goes deeper and only you know that. I don't know why you don't like me. I like you, I want to get to know you, I want to be your friend. I am not begging to be here. I just came to tell you how I feel." I said sincerely and confidently.

"I am sorry. I was wrong to freak out. I am wrong to be mean to you. I don't know why I act like this. I don't dislike you either." Bobbie Jean said as tear came down her cheek.

"Thanks, Bobbie Jean." I said with a smirk.

"Call me BJ" BJ smiled.

"I am sorry too. I kinda like your bitchy ways." Angel chimed in.

I caught Nick smiling proudly.

Aaron came up to me hugged and kissed me " I love you. Stay. Don't leave, baby. I am sorry."

Nick's eyes turned cold. He got up and started heading upstairs.

Angel called after him " Nick! where are you going?"

Nick turned " I have a headache, I need to rest."

Angel watched Nick and then looked back at me, but shrugged her shoulders.