- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Christmas Day
It was Christmas Day. We had all planned to meet downstairs at 9:00am. Over the past few days, Angel, BJ, and I have bonded a lot. I really like them. Nick and I were kissing, holding hands, and making love every chance we got. As far, as Aaron we only shared a bed. I brushed off his advances about sex. I wasn't rude or distant, but I wasn't exactly lovey dovey either. We all exchanged gifts. I had bought Nick and the girls gifts while I was in NYC. I bought them necklaces from Tiffany's and Nick some hall of famer football player Aaron told me to get. They seem to love their gifts, and I love what they gave me. Spa packages and a bracelet. Nothing from Aaron yet.

"I have an announcement to make..so be quiet Carter Clan." Aaron said loudly.

We all stopped and looked at him.

Aaron turned to me " So I guess your wondering why I haven't given you gift yet? There's not much explanation. I just want to say I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. Will you marry, Arielle?" He asked as he bent down in front of me.

I am shocked. I looked at Nick. Nick looked at me helpless. I started at this beautiful princess cut ring. I could never be with Nick. His family would hate me again. Aaron and him would never have a relationship. Aaron is who I had to be with.

"Yes" I whispered.

Aaron put the ring on my finger. He jumped up and kissed me. Angel and BJ gathered around to look at my ring and express their excitement. When I looked up. Nick was gone.

"Where Nick go?" I asked.

Aaron shrugged "Maybe he went to use the bathroom. Nick doesn't deal well with engagements since Lauren."

"I will go look for him" Angel said and hurried off.