- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Nick's Point of View. ( I put a little grey's anatomy in there)
I had to get out of there. I am just pacing back and forth on the porch. No coat. No boots. Just a tshirt, sweats and socks. I didn't even feel the chill, just the pain in my heart. Doesn't she see I love her. I wouldn't risk my relationship with my brother for anyone. I thought she choose me, she chose him. Why?

"Hey, wackjob! Do you think it's summer?" Angel interrupted my thoughts.

I just started at her. No expression. Angel stared at me for a good five minutes as I kept pacing back and forth.

"Your in love with her aren't you?" Angel asked.

"What? No" I said trying to sound convincing

"Oh?! Really? Then where were you that whole night till morning a few days back. Why do I see Ari leaving your room in the middle of the night? Why do you leave the room everytime Aaron touches her?" Angel asked inching closer to me.

"I do love her. I don't know what it is. I am drawn to her. We have this connection. We bonded in two days. I haven't felt this way in a long time. But she made her choice" I said.

"No, she hasn't. She is probably lost. I am not making this right. This situation is fucked up, but when hasn't our life been fucked up?" asked Angel

"Don't tell BJ." I pleaded

"She already knows. We tell each other everything. We both think you need to tell Arielle before its too late." Angel said softly

"What about Aaron?" I asked

"Don't worry. Cross that bridge when you pass it. Trust me there's something about Aaron you don't know." Angel said as she walked back inside.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"The same way it's not place to tell Aaron about you and Arielle. Same place for me not to speak on Aaron's behalf." she replied and walked back inside.

I went up to my room, and spent hours there. Just thinking. Angel and BJ went to go meet some old friends in town. Aaron just got up and left in a rush with no explanation. It was just me and Arielle in the house. Alone. I haven't left my room, and she hasn't knocked on my door. I got up enough strength to go talk to her. I walked into her room. I heard the shower running. I walked slowly into the bathroom. Took a deep breath and pulled the curtain back. She looked startled, and she looks like she has been crying.

"Here me out. Remember that day in car? You said you wanted someone to fight for you? Well here it is. I want to tell you I am out of this relationship. But I'd be lying. I am in. I am so in. It's humiliating because here I am begging. Here is your choice. Its me or him. He's my brother, I'm sure he is great. But Arielle, I love you. In a really, really big, pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window! Unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me . Choose me. Love me." I said.

I didn't even breathe. I watched her naked body just stand there. I expected her to fall into my arms, but she stood crying.

"I guess that's my answer. Good bye, Arielle." I said harshly and walked out.