- Text Size +
I woke up the next morning to find Aaron passed out next to me. I wondered when he came in. He smell like alcohol and hairspray. Weirdo. I got up. I needed this day alone. I straightened my hair, applied my makeup, put on my black leather pleated skirt with black opaque tights, and a black button down shirt that I tucked in my skirt. I also decided to wear my black heels today. I grabbed my coat and head downstairs to go out for the day. I needed to be alone.

"Hey!! Where are you going it's 930am? Come have breakfast with us." BJs voice called me from the kitchen.

I walked over to have a better view of the kitchen. There Nick was with Angel and BJ. Nick totally disregarded me. He didn't acknowledge me. He just kept sipping his coffee, and reading the news paper.

"Yeah, come join us. Beej made tons of food" Angel said happily.

I shook my head " No, thanks. I am just going to head out into town for a bit. You need anything?"

"Nope" Angel replied

"We have everything right in front of us. Sometimes that's all we need is what is right in front of us." BJ said

"Weirdo" whispered Angel. BJ just shrugged.

I knew what she meant. They must know, which is weird because why are they still being nice to me? I took one last look at Nick's beautiful face. He won't look up. I nodded and left.

I drove, and I drove for hours. I drove no where. I finally stopped at the diner that Nick and I grabbed lunch at when we went tree hunting. I sat there for hours too, just drinking tons of coffee.

Here I am sitting watching families, and couples pass by. I want that. I long for that. I thought about having that with Aaron, and I couldn't. I only seen Nick. Me and Nick. He made his plea for me. He fought for me. He is willing to risk everything for me. I need him, he's the only one I want. I need to do this. I got up in a rush, put on my coat, and paid my bill.

I drove like a maniac to the house. I wish there was cell service, I would of called Nick. Then I remembered I didn't even have his number. I finally got to the house. I walk in and all the light's are shut off.

"Angel! BJ! Nick! Aaron" I call.

No answer.

I heard banging and music coming from upstairs. I decided to go up the stairs and follow the music. Weirdly, it was coming from room. I quietly open up the door, and there was Aaron in our bed banging the hell out of some girl. I couldn't see her face.

"Oh shit!" I yelled.

They both jumped as if they were scared. Now I seen her face, it was Hannah.

"Oh My God! Baby!! I am so sorry!!" Aaron jumped out of bed, grabbed his boxers and ran towards me.

Hannah laid there in utter shock. Honestly, I wasn't bothered. A little shock, but not hurt. I came here to find my love.

"Its okay" I whispered

"Wait...Wh- What?" Aaron asked concerned

"I said it is okay. I can't be mad with you." I replied

"Baby, your so understand. Your the one I love. This is a lapse of judgment." He said as if he was out of breathe.

"Umm? excuse me?" Hannah chimed in.

Aaron put out his hand, as if to tell her enough. Hannah did just that. She sat there in silence.

"Aaron, I came here to tell you. I can't be with you. It's not because of this. I can't even be upset with you. I've been sleeping with Nick, since the third day of being here. I love him, he loves me. I love you too, but I love you as a friend. I am sorry. So sorry." I said as I took off my engagement ring.

"Are you fucking serious? You and Nick? I love you" Aaron said starting to get heated

I placed my ring in his hands " No you don't love me because if you did you wouldn't be in bed with Hannah. If I truly loved you I wouldn't have slept with Nick. You know this. I am comfort for you, as you are for me, and nothing more.

Tears ran down Aaron's face "I love you."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away, and he touched my faced gently.

"Nick's not here. He left for the airport an hour ago. He said something came up with the band, but now I know the truth. You may still be able to catch. You should go, Ari"
said Aaron

"Thank you. Good Luck." I said as I walked away

"You too" he whispered

As I walked down the stairs to leave, I heard Hannah and him screaming. Good Luck to Aaron, he is going to need it.