- Text Size +
Here I stand at the airport. Pushing my way through the crazy crowded. Note to self, never travel the day after Christmas. I even bought myself a last minute ticket to Tennessee. Just in case. I looked at my watch. 30 minutes to Nick's flight left. I hurried through crowded. I finally got to the right terminal. I scanned around. No Nick. I had to born that plane somehow. Even though my ticket said I wasn't set to leave for another 5 hours. I went on the boarding line. I gave my ticket nonchalantly to the stewardess. She looked at the ticket, then me.

" You flight is later, hunny." said the chubby Hispanic woman.

"I know, I just need to get on this plane. See my ex boyfriend's brother is on this plane, and I love him, and I need to tell him that. So please let me on." I begged

The woman's mouth hung open " As interesting as this sounds. I can't"

I didn't care I pushed passed her, and the crowded of people walking down the long ramp into the plane. I heard her call after, and call for security. I had to make this fast. I got in the plane. I couldn't see him because there were a lot of people standing up, putting there things away.

I turned around and grabbed the speaker " Hello"

Everyone stopped and stared.

I continued " Hello, my name is Arielle. I am looking for a man named Nick Carter on this flight. I can't see you through all this craziness. I wanted to tell you. I chose you. I love you. Your the one I want. I am not scared anymore." I was crying again.

Just then Nick appeared making his way through the people.

He smiled " Hey"

"I love you" I said as I grabbed him and kissed him.

After a few moments, we pulled away and looked at each other. We ignored the crazy stares from the other passengers.

"What happen?" He asked out of breathe from the kiss

"I was scared to ruin your life. I couldn't live without you. I went to go tell Aaron the truth and found him in bed with Hannah. It's fine because I was there to tell him it was over." I said

" Oh now I know what Angel meant." Nick said

"Huh?" I asked confused

"Never mind, I do think we should finish the rest of the holiday out in Tennessee" He said

I nodded " I agree, but my all my stuff is at the house. I left in a rush."

"It's okay, we will send for them."

I nodded in a agreement. We kissed again. Soon after security came. After a few minutes, of begging and pleading they let me off the hook. They also made me stay on the flight because they had an extra seat.

I was excited for what the future held.