- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The story will be from Arielle's point of view, until later chapters.
It was December 18,2014 and we've been together for over a year since we met at Lavo. Aaron and I just moved into a new house in Port Washington Long Island.Now we were packing up to celebrate the holidays with his brother and sisters.I knew this meant a lot to Aaron to go because this would be the first holiday they celebrate together since Leslie passed away. His brother Nick, who is a Backstreet Boy, rented out a big house upstate from the December 18th to January 2nd. Supposedly, Nick broke off an engagement with his fiancée Lauren about 4 months ago and wants to rebuild his family relations. I honestly look forward to meeting them, besides what I seen in the reality show from a few years back. I hope they all like me, I would like to have a big family like Aaron. Aaron was a good man. We had a lot in common. I never knew my Mother and Father, and he didn't have much of a relationship with them. I am hard-working and ambitious, and so is he. I lost my Aunt who was my backbone and he lost his sister. As far as the sex, it was okay. We had it every night, but the bond I had with Aaron made me overlook that aspect.

Aaron's hug from behind me snapped me out of my trance."Damn babe, are you going to the Grammy's?" You don't need dresses, loubs,and eyelashes. We are going upstate. In the woods. My family is very chill."


" I know I am just going to be in a chill out environment, but this is who I am. I am not a sweats, hair tied up, no make up girl. You know that. Are you embarrassed of me?" I said as I stepped away with my arms folded.


I am the type of girl who is always made up with makeup, hair, manicure/pedicure, clothes. As I stood in front of him, I wore my hair in a slicked back bun, make up applied perfectly, and black sweater turtleneck dress with black stockings and my black boot stilettos.
Aaron shook his head. As a lawyer, presentation is everything.


" I could never be embarrassed of you. Your my girl. I can't wait for my family to love you as much as I do. Let's go!! I call shot gun!!" Aaron threw the keys to his Mercedes in my hands.


I shook my head and sighed. I thought to myself " Here goes nothing....."