- Text Size +
"We are here! Ari, wake up!" Aaron shook my shoulder excitedly before jumping out of the care to get our bags.

Well, more like my bags. I had 3 bags of luggage. I must of dozed off. I looked up to see this beautiful, large, old, country house. It was very well kept for being in such isolated area. The rest of the Carter crew must of been here, since I seen rental cars parked in the driveway. It was 7pm, so I'm sure we were the last to arrive. I quickly pulled out my mirror, lip gloss, and concealer powder out of my black and white Celine bag and started applying quickly. I then heard a loud shriek. I looked up and seen a tall,pretty, skinny brunette girl bouncing down the stairs to Aaron. I figured it had to be Angel. I hastily put my and hopped out of the car. I walked over to the trunk of the car where I see Aaron and Angel embracing. I cleared my throat and Angel opened her eyes and looked at me up and down as she stepped away from Aaron's embrace.

I smiled and put out my hand " Hi! nice to meet you, Angel. I am Arielle. Aaron's girlfriend."


Angel ignored my hand gesture and arrogantly said "I know who you are. I didn't realize life size Barbie is coming to the party?"


Aaron shot Angel a glare and said " Be nice, Angel. Let's go inside and greet everyone else, Ari."


I was shocked. For once, my sharp tongue that has gotten me so far in life left me out to dry. Was Angel being a rude bitch? If so, then why? I was speechless. I just followed them up the stairs and into the house.