- Text Size +
The inside of the house was beautiful. The hallway was long and white, paintings of lakes and forests hung along it. The stair case was like a spiral leading to the upstairs where the bedrooms were. The whole house was painted in a warm toast color, lots of cozy furniture around. It looked so warm, so lived in.


Angel stopped short in front of the stair case and said " There is one more room left upstairs. Its the last room
on the right across from Nick's."


Aaron nodded and turned to me "How about I bring these up to our room? and you hang out with the girls. I can smell BJ is making her famous stuffed mushrooms in the kitchen..ya know do some girl bonding?!"


I plastered a smile and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Aaron retreated up the stairs.


Angel rolled her eyes "Lets go Princess".


I followed Angel into this huge, family sized blue and white striped kitchen. There was a huge table smacked right in the middle that could 15 or more people. However, it did smell divine. There stood BJ with her back turned, she seemed to be chopping a salad. Her golden blonde hair hung a little past her shoulders, she was a lot shorter than Angel, but she was also slim. Not much of a fashionista. She wore washed out blue jeans with the uggs and a navy blue sweater.


"Beej, we got a guest." Angel said as she walked into the kitchen seeming to startle BJ.


Like her sister, she gave me a once over with her eyes.


"Hi, BJ, nice to meet you. I am Arielle. Aaron's girlfriend." I smiled and put my hand out for a shake.


BJ looked down at my hand, looked away and turned back to her salad chopping. After a few seconds, she turned back around and said " I am Bobbie Jean, not BJ to you." Angel huffed.


"Okay. Bobbie Jean it is then." I replied feeling defeated. Why did these girls dislike me?"


"So, Princess, what do you do for a living? Besides bang my brother" Angel asked breaking my deep thoughts.


"Well, I am partner at a law firm in the city. I work long, hard hours. However, I still fine the time to bang the living daylights out of your brother." I smirked feeling confident with my smart ass answer to the smart ass question.

Angel and Bobbie Jean were wide and giggling. I started at the confused, then I heard a new deep, smooth voice from behind me
"Woah!I think we walked in at the wrong time" said the mystery voice.


I turned around and there stood a tall, lean, slender, man wearing a buccaneers sweathshirt and jeans with sneakers. He had blonde, short, messy, spikey hair, blue eyes. He was just wow. It had to be Nick because he looked similar to Aaron. I just happen to notice Aaron standing next to this God. I blushed, I felt my face was as red as a tomato.


"TMI babe...TMI" Aaron said shaking his head.


"Its okay, man. Your a lucky guy, Aaron. I am Nick, the oldest brother. So nice to meet you Arielle. My brother says wonderful things about you." Nick said softly as he took my hand to shake it.

I nodded with a smile, and shook his hand back.

Bobbie Jean clasped her hands together "Enough with the small talk. Dinner is ready. So lets get this table set up, and eat."


Dinner went by smoothly, I guess. No one really spoke to me. I tried to jump in a conversation with Aaron once or twice, but he actually just ignored me. At home, Aaron always listens and talks to me. So I was kind of hurt, but maybe it's because he hasn't seen his siblings in a while. I did notice Nick staring at me during dinner quiet a bit. Maybe he was starting to loath me too. This will be eventful.