- Text Size +
After dinner, I headed up stairs to our bedroom to shower. Aaron surprised me when I was in the middle of washing my hair, and he joined me. We had sex, it only last two minutes. It was okay. I did the usual moaning and groaning, so I don't hurt Aaron's feeling. We finished off our shower together.

Aaron was laying down in the bed watching tv. I just finished blow drying my hair, and was now straightening my hair. I stood just in white La Perla lace thong and bra. I turned to Aaron and asked " Why don't you sisters like me? and why did you ignore me during dinner?".

Aaron looked up at me "Wow, where that come from? No one dislikes you. You just have to give them time to warm up. I mean c'mon look at you, all the work your doing to yourself just to go to sleep. They may have been a part of that whole Hollywood scene, but they are chill Tampa girls. As for me, Ari, I wasn't ignoring you. I think your jealous the attention isn't al on you, and you have to share me this weekend."

I raised my eyebrow " Your really serious aren't you? I need to give them a chance?? How about they give me a chance? How about you back me up? I am not jealous of you sisters. If anything, I want you to bond with them again. Your a dick." I walked over to dresser, and starting putting on my dark purple bebe sweat suit along with my siver uggs.

" Where are you going? Its snowing out" Aaron said in an annoyed tone.

" For a walk." I replied as I grabbed my coat and stormed out the room, down the stairs and walked outside.

I stood on the porch breathing in the fresh, cold air. Then there was that voice again " I thought I be alone out here. It's 1130. Everyone is usually sleeping after a long traveling day." I turned and seen Nick smiling.

He wore a dark green skull cap and a coat over his outfit from earlier. I smiled back and replied "I am not tired. I feel anxious".

He stepped closer and said " My bitchy sisters will do that to you. Don't let them get a big time lawyer like yourself down. They are jealous. Look at you! smart, gorgeous. Aaron got the best significant other out of all of us."

I scoffed " Yeah..uh ok! isn't Angel engaged?"

Nick nodded " Yes, she is but he didn't want to come and spend Christmas with us. We have too many issues for him. BJ is single. I am newly single. I was engaged for a bit, but life got in the way. So Aaron has the best relationship life."

I smiled " Thanks, that made me feel better."

Nick smiled back " Good, and as far as Aaron. He is very close to our sisters. He is sensitive when it comes to them."

"I can tell" I replied shrugging. We stood in silence for a few moments.

"So tell me about yourself? Like your life." Nick asked

"Well, lets see...I never knew my mom or my father. My mom got pregnant very young. She didn't know who the father was. So she gave birth to me. When we returned back from the hospital. During the middle of the night she left and never looked back. She left me with my Aunt who was 31 and my Grandma. My Grandma passed when I was two. My aunt passed away a few years back. But you know? I never regretted not having a mom, because though I don't remember my Grandmother much, I do know she loved me, and I know my Aunt loved me. Because of them I was successful. Anyway, fast forwarding..I became partner at my law firm. Went out for drinks with my friend,and met Aaron. We moved in together and here I am hanging out with you." I said.

" Oh..wow. I am really sorry about your parents, your Grandma, and your Aunt. They be proud. Real proud." Nick said softly as he moved closer to me and put his hand on my back. Our faces were close, like too close.

I snapped my head back " Well it's bed time, see you tomorrow, night." I hurried off into the house. I left Nick staring confused and alone.