- Text Size +
Hours had passed. The mote wasn't all that bad. It wasn't the Hilton, but it was clean. I napped for a hours, showered, and got some snacks and soda from the vending machines. I was laying in my bathrobe, watching "Home Alone" when there was a knock at my door. I got up and look through the peephole. It was Nick. What was he doing here? How did he find me? I opened the door.

"Hi." I said

"Hey." He smiled. We stood there for a few moments just staring at each other.

"Can I come in? It's kinda cold out here." He asked

"OH! Yes! Come in!" I ushered him in.

"Your are a hard lady to find. I called every motel, and of course the last one I tried would be the one that is closet." He said trying his best to lighten the mood

I nodded "Yep....Look, I am so sorry about the ornament. Forgive me."

He shook his head " No. It was an accident. I know the ornament had a sentimental value but it's an ornament. We have so much more of her. We have our memories of her, our niece, and pictures. An ornament is not that serious. Trust me I screamed on them. The truth is its not you. BJ and Angel were never that close to Leslie and now she is gone, and they are holding on to a lot of grief and anger."

"I heard you screaming. Thanks for backing me up. Unlike your brother." I said shaking my head.

"Come back. Have Christmas and New Years with us." He said almost as if he was begging.

"Thanks, but I can't. They don't want me there. Not even my own boyfriend." I said almost bringing myself to tears.

"I want you there. Come have Christmas with me. Bring in the New Year with me." Nick said his eyes were almost glassy.

I was about to respond, but Nick grabbed my face and kissed me. A real kiss. His mouth was warm and moist. He kissed me hard. Our tongues doing a dance in each others mouth. At first I tried not to respond, but I couldn't help it.

He pulled away and whispered " I've been want to do that since I first laid eyes on you in the kitchen."

I run my hand through his hair " Me too".

"Really?" he asked.

I nodded. I kissed him gently. I stepped away a little bit, and I dropped my robe. I don't know what or who came over me, but there I was standing in front of Nick, my boyfriend's brother naked. I stepped up closer to him, and started kissing him. I started undress him. I helped him removed his coat, shirt, and belt. Nick picked me up and laid me on the bed. He stood in front of me as he removed boots, socks, pants, and boxers. He had a beautiful penis. I never called a penis beautiful before. He was long and thick. I longed for his length inside of me. Nick crawled on top of me and started kissing me roughly. He trailed kisses down my neck. He my right breast into his mouth and sucked on my nipple. I let out a moan. A REAL moan. He then showed the same attention to my other breast. God I love him. Wait..I don't love him.

I grabbed his face and huskily said " Let's do this".

He smiled. Nick dug his finger into my hips, holding me in place. He stroked over something inside of me and I let out a gasp. Again and again he focused on that spot making me crazy. Soon enough he was pounding into me and I was meeting him with each thrust. My voice called out his name over and over. We both climaxed. Nick bent down and kissed my head. He layed next to me, holding me, and we fell asleep.