- Text Size +
Elisa and Nick took their relationship slow. They were happy, truly happy. Nick turned out to be an even more amazing boyfriend, surprising her with flowers at work, being understanding about her rough days, and just being there when she needed him.

About a month after they made things official, Nick arrived at Elisa’s house to see her sitting on the steps, holding something in her hand and crying.
“Baby, what is it?” he asked, rushing to her.
He took the paper she was holding.


We are cordially inviting you to celebrate the marriage of
Derek Victor Young
To
Diane Patrice Montgomery
January 28 at 6:00 PM at the Beverly Hills Hotel


“Who are these people?” Nick asked.

“My ex and my mother,” Elisa sobbed.

Nick’s stomach dropped to the ground.

“I’m not crying over my ex. He’s a piece of shit and I hope he burns in hell. I’m upset that my mother, my own mother, wanted to hurt me this way. It’s her handwriting on the envelope.”

Nick sat next to her and took her hand. He looked at the invitation, and laughed.

“You can’t make it anyway. It’s my birthday that day, and of course, you don’t want to miss it,” he said.

Elisa laughed. “Yeah, I guess so,” she admitted. Sighing, she laid her head on his arm.

“I know what you need,” he said, putting an arm around her.

“What’s that?”

Nick kissed her deeply.

“While your kisses are amazing, Nick, I don’t think they can solve all my problems,” Elisa said, jokingly.

“Hey! My kisses could probably cure cancer if it was possible,” he said, pretending to be hurt. “But that wasn’t what I was thinking of.”

“Well, what was on your mind?”

“You need a night out on the town. With me. I think it’s time for our first date.”

____________________


Kristin arrived at Elisa’s house twenty minutes later, with three clothing bags and a makeup bag. Nick had gone to his house to get ready. It was him who had called Kristin, since Elisa complained about not having anything dressy enough, yet refused to let him buy her something.

“Okay, so Nick told me what happened, and let me just say that if it were my mother, she’d be having her ass kicked. So I need to get you looking hot as hell for your date with Nick tonight. He’s already told me where he’s taking you, and you need to look great.”

“Where are we going?”

Kristin laughed.

“Nice try, sweetheart. Not going to spill it.”

Elisa laughed.

“It was worth a shot.”

Kristin grinned.

“Okay, let’s get started.”

_______________________

Nick pulled up two hours later, and saw Kristin’s car still in the driveway. He walked up to the door and knocked.

Kristin answered.

“Just in time, Kaos.”

“For?”

Kristin laughed.

“Elisa, he’s here.”

Elisa came out, and Nick’s eyes widened.

Kristin was a fucking master.

Elisa was dressed in a black cocktail dress, with black high heels, and her hair was half up, half down.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

“Well, say something.”

“Kristin, you need to get paid to do this.”

“Not to me, you idiot, to her!”

Elisa laughed, nervously.

Nick walked over to her and tipped her head up so she could look at him.

“You look beautiful,” he said softly, and he placed a tender kiss on her lips.

She smiled.

“Thanks. So where are we going?”

Nick grinned., and shook his head.

“You’ll see.”

__________________

Elisa could not believe her luck. She was the girlfriend of the sexiest man in the universe. Nick’s hair was adorably tousled., and he was wearing a white dress shirt, black jeans, and a black suit coat.

She had to be dreaming.

They talked about their day. How she celebrated when a particularly difficult student was accepted into UCLA. How he was working on some new music. Some of it was inspired by their relationship, which made Elisa blush.

“Get used to it, baby, I’m a musician and you’re my muse,” he said sweetly as he pulled into the parking lot of the best Italian eatery in town, and helped her out of the car.

“You brought me to the best Italian place in town?” she asked in disbelief.

“Dating a Backstreet Boy has its perks, baby girl,” he said, kissing her cheek.

They were ushered in to a private booth, where they were served bread sticks. The waitress asked for their drink order, in which they both ordered water.

“So, what about the press? I mean, your ex was spotted weeks after you split with someone else, and I’m sure they’re more interested in you anyway,” Elisa asked.

“Well, that’s up to you, babe. I mean, I love my group, and I’ll defend it til I die. But we’re not the top of everyone’s must see list anymore. If they see me and you together, sure, we’ll be photographed for a while. But they won’t obsess. You think you can handle it?” Nick asked.

Elisa grinned evilly at him.

“Bring it on,” she said, sipping her water.

“Atta girl,” he said as the waiter asked for their order.

Nick ordered the lasagna for him, and Elisa ordered a calzone.

“So, now that you know my birthday, when’s yours?”

Elisa smiled.

“February 21st, I’ll be 28.”

“No way, I figured you for at most 25,” Nick said in disbelief.

“Well, you don’t exactly look like you’re 33, either, so there.”

“Touche,” Nick said as he ate a bread stick.

“So what’s next for the guys?”

“I do have a few gigs coming up that are out of the country. We have to be in Italy in three weeks.”

Elisa thought a moment.

“That’s fall break,” she said.

Nick nodded.

“Yep. And I was thinking…”

“Are you trying to ask if I want to go?”

“I was working my way up to it, yeah,” Nick admitted.

Elisa giggled.

“I’d love to go. I’ve always wanted to go to Italy.”

“Well that settles that. Where else have you always wanted to go?” Nick asked.

Elisa thought.

“Geeze, I don’t know. Ireland is another, definitely.”

Nick grinned.

“It’s beautiful. I’ll take you one day.”

Elisa raised her eyebrows.

“I couldn’t let you-“

“I told you, it comes with the territory, baby girl,” he said, kissing her hand.

Their food arrived, and they began to eat.

Nick smiled as he watched Elisa eat. She may be self conscious about her weight, but she didn’t act like it. He knew she was pretty active, and all in all healthy, so that part of his life was not going to change.

After dinner, Nick walked Elisa out to the car.

“Where to next?” she asked.

“Well, you know about Frankie J?”

“Yeah?”

“He’s playing at a club in town, want to go?”

“Uh, yeah!” Elisa said excitedly.

Nick laughed as they got into the car and drove to the club.

When they got there, they found seats in the VIP section. A few girls tried to approach Nick, but he brushed them away as he only had eyes for Elisa.

“Do you know Frankie?” she asked.

“I met him a couple times, but other than that, no. You want to meet him?” Nick asked.

“I wouldn’t complain,” Elisa said, shrugging.

“I’ll make it happen,” Nick promised, kissing her hand as Frankie took the stage.

He began by singing “Obsession”, and Nick sang the lyrics softly in Elisa’s ear. He hugged her from behind and swayed back and forth to the music.

Nick soon began to realize every song Frankie sang, he could relate to. “#1 Fan” was about a man feeling attracted to a girl but doesn’t want to push her too fast. “Never Let you Down” was a song about a girl done wrong and another man is wanting to make it better.

He and Elisa danced to the songs, and Nick was slowly getting turned on every time she moved against him.
They hadn’t talked about sex yet, but he was sure that she wasn’t wanting to go there right now. However, she was there, and she was so fucking hot and sexy as she moved to the music. He knew she was loving this, and the sight of her so happy was a gift in itself.

They sang along to the music together and danced, gathering the envious glares of the girls he brushed off earlier, but the couple didn’t care.

Frankie then sang “Story of my Life” which was one of Elisa’s favorites. She sang along softly as she closed her eyes. Nick squeezed her softly and kissed her cheek as he watched the show.

Finally, he’d reached the second to last song, which was “Suga Suga”, and he asked everyone to dance and sing along.

Nick and Elisa danced close together to the beat of the music. Elisa loved feeling him move against her, and his face was just a beauty to look at. His eyes were taking her in and he was biting his lips as he concentrated on dancing with her. She was definitely turned on, and tried to keep all the fantasies at bay. At least until she got home.

The last song was a remix of Obsession, and their dance continued. Elisa loved dancing to latin music. It was hot, sensual, and it could tell a story if you paid close attention.

The story she told with her body was that she was girl coming into her own. Sure, she had a sexy boyfriend, but she was still her own person and she could put the said sexy boyfriend under her spell. And she did. Nick had never seen her like this before, and he was determined to see her like this again.

“Come with me,” he whispered in her ear as the show ended.

He led her to the back where Frankie was.

Frankie recognized him right away.

“I thought that was you up there, Nick!” he said, bumping fists with Nick.

“Good to see you again, Frankie, how’s the family?” Nick said, following him into a greenroom.

“They’re good. Kids are growing fast. Heard about your engagement. I’d say sorry, but…” Frankie said as he smiled at Elisa, “I don’t think you’re too broken up about it. Hi, there.”

“Shit, baby girl, I’m sorry. Frankie J, meet my new girlfriend, Elisa Montgomery.”

“Hi,” she said, shaking his hand. “I’m a huge fan.”

“Nice to meet you, Elisa. How’d you two meet?”

Nick talked about the concert and Frankie grinned.

“You sing?”

“Not professionally, it’s strictly a hobby,” Elisa said.

“Care to sing a song with me? I mean, not out there, back here is fine.”

Elisa looked at Nick, unsure.

“Hey, if he’s like me, he’ll love your voice. Go ahead,”

Nick encouraged her.

“There is one song…I think of my dad when I sing it. ‘Daddy’s Little Girl’?” she asked. Nick smiled a little, knowing that she’s never said anything bad about her dad. He must have meant a lot to her.

“Alright,” Frankie said, grabbing his guitar.

“You start, and I’ll come in,” she said.

“Alright.” He began to sing.


“He drops his suitcase by the door
She knows her daddy won't be back anymore
She drags her feet across the floor
Trying' to hold back time, to keep him holding' on
And she says, "Daddy, Daddy, don't leave
I'll do anything to keep you
Right here with me
Can't you see how much I need you?
Daddy, Daddy, don't leave
Mommy's saying' things she don't mean
She don't know what she's talking' about
Somebody hear me out
"Father, listen
Tell him that he's got a home
And he don't have to go
Father, save him
I would do anything in return
I'll clean my room, try hard in school
I'll be good, I promise You
Father, Father, I pray to You"


Elisa joined in.


“Now she hasn't slept in weeks
She don't wanna close her eyes
'Cause she's scared that he'll leave
They tried just about everything
But it's getting' harder now for him to breathe
And she say, "Daddy, Daddy don't leave
I'll do anything to keep you
Right here with me
Can't you see how much I need you?
Daddy, Daddy, don't leave
The doctors are saying' things they don't mean
They don't know what they're talking' about
Somebody hear me out
"Father, listen
Tell him that he's got a home
And he don't have to go
Father, save him
I would do anything in return
I'll clean my room, try hard in school
I'll be good, I promise You
Father, Father, I pray to You”


Frankie and Elisa sang together in perfect harmony.


"Please don't let him go, I'm begging you so
Let him open eyes, need a little more time
To tell him that I love him more
Than anything in the world, it's daddy little girl
"Father, listen
Tell him that he's got a home
And he don't have to go
Father, save him
I would do anything in return
I'll clean my room, try hard in school
I'll be good, I promise You
Father, Father
She was daddy's little girl”



Nick grinned as they finished.

“Damn, Nick. You weren’t kidding. I’d like to talk to you more about singing sometime, because you have a gift, Elisa,” Frankie said.

“I really appreciate that, but I love my job. I’m a high school guidance counselor. Besides, I see Nick’s life enough to know that I couldn’t handle being a famous singer. But thank you.”

Frankie grinned.

“Whenever I’m in town, we should sing together for fun. No pressure.”

“I’d like that.”

The three sat and chatted for a while.

As Elisa and Nick went to leave, Frankie smiled.

“You guys look good together. I wish you both the best,” he said.

They said thanks, and then headed back to the car.

“So where next?” Elisa asked.

“Our spot,” he said, kissing her on the cheek.

He drove out to the pier, and together they walked to the spot under it where they watched the movie.

Nick sat down and Elisa sat between his legs. He wrapped his arms around her as they watched the ocean rise and fall.

Elisa laid back into him.

“This is definitely the best first date ever,” she whispered as he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

“Yeah, it is,” Nick agreed, threading his fingers through hers.

They sat in silence as the waves crashed on the shore. Elisa shivered, and Nick took off his coat and wrapped it around her.

“I am so glad I met you, Elisa. I really am. I haven’t felt this amazing since, well, ever,” Nick said.

Elisa smiled.

“Me either. Honestly, there’s times I forget you’re famous. When its us together, I don’t care about the cameras and the touring and all that. It’s just you and me.”

“I feel that way. I love this feeling.”

“I’m still scared, though.”

Nick adjusted to where he was sitting in front of Elisa.

“Don’t be. You couldn’t hurt me, and I don’t think I’d ever intentionally hurt you. You’re it for me. And yeah, I know it’s too early and I’m not going to say it right now. But you need to know that one day, I’m going to say three words to you, and when I do, I’m going to mean it from the bottom of my heart,” he said, softly.

Elisa sighed and touched his face.

“It’s no rush, Nick. We’ve both been through a lot, and it’s important we take it slow,” she said.

Nick kissed her sweetly.

“You mean the world to me, baby girl,” he whispered between kisses.

The kissing intensified as Elisa ended up in Nick’s lap. Nick slid the coat off of Elisa’s shoulders so he could feel her skin against his hands. She felt so good, and Nick wanted more.

Elisa could feel him hardening up and she moaned as he placed kiss after kiss on her neck.

“Oh, I want you so much,” she whispered as his hands roamed her body.

“Not right now,” he said lowly, breaking away from her.

Elisa sighed, and smiled.

“Okay,” she reluctantly said.

Nick laughed at the pout on her face.

“Trust me, when it happens, it’s going to be worth it.”

“Nick…”

“No, Elisa. It’s too soon.”

He stood up and helped her to her feet. Picking up his jacket, he put it on her.

“I like the way this looks on you,” he said to her. “You look drop dead sexy.”

“Quit talking like that if you’re wanting to wait,” she warned playfully.

Nick laughed but he did stay silent as they walked to the car.

“How long has it been since you were with another girl?” she asked in the car.

“Um…Maureen was the last one, and the last time we did it was three weeks before she ended it. So about five months. What about you?”

“A year and a half,” she said.

“No one else since your ex?” he asked, impressed.

“I don’t have sex with people I don’t feel a connection to.”

Nick was a little embarrassed. He had been with a lot of girls, but he was planning for Elisa to be his last.

“How many have you been with?” Elisa asked.

“Shit,” Nick said, really embarrassed now. “Don’t judge me.”

“I won’t. Just want to know how experienced you are.”

“I don’t know. I will say a lot more than ten.”

Elisa was silent for a minute.

“Well damn, I feel like a prude now,” she said.

“Why?”

“Because I’ve only been with two men like that.”

Nick had no clue why that was such a turn on, but it was. She wasn’t just a girl after an orgasm, she needed to be secure in her relationship which is what made the waiting game important.

“That’s a good thing,” he said, squeezing her hand.

Nick pulled up to Elisa’s house an hour later. Once again, he walked her to the door. When she went to give him his coat back, he refused.

“It’s yours, now. I like the way it looks on you,” he said.

“Okay,” she said, putting it back on and hugging him.

“Goodnight, babygirl,” he said, kissing her softly.

“Goodnight,” she said, grinning at him before going inside.

Nick walked back to his car, feeling happier than he’d ever felt. Yeah, he loved his ex fiancee, but this feeling he had toward Elisa was different. He felt complete with her, like she was the one he’d been meant for.

Which scared him to death. It took him a while to feel this way about Maureen, and look what happened there.
But still, Elisa was everything to him. She was warm, funny, passionate, and honest. She had no problem telling others what was on her mind. Nick needed that type of honesty in his life.

The feeling of his worries melting away whenever she was with him was still there. When they were together, the world melted away and it was just the two of them.
He drove home that night, smiling, thinking, finally, everything was perfect.