- Text Size +
They came back home a few days later, but it was a short time for Nick, who had to leave again two days later.

Elisa went back to work the day after her return, and Yolanda gushed over her new clothes.

“Oh, here’s you something, too,” Elisa said, handing her a garment bag and a shoebox.

“Oh my God, Elisa, this is beautiful,” Yolanda exclaimed, pulling out the green cashmere sweater and black silk skirt. She had brand new black pumps to go with it.

“Thank Nick for it, he’s the one who bought it,” Elisa said, smiling.

Yolanda followed her into her office.

“Things are getting serious, huh?”

“I think so. We still haven’t…sealed the deal yet, but I want to so badly. He gives me these looks that, I swear, set me on fire.”

“You haven’t banged him yet? Girl, you have more willpower than me. I wouldn’t even come to work if I had that man in my life,” Yolanda said, laughing.

“Get your own Backstreet Boy,” Elisa said, throwing a pen at her friend.

“I can’t, you snatched up the last available one!”

Laughing, Yolanda went back to her office as Elisa had a student walk in, to talk about college.

The day dragged by slowly, and Elisa was extremely tired by the time she was able to leave.

She pulled in to her driveway unlocked the door, and collapsed on her couch. She was asleep instantly.

She was woken up three hours later to someone knocking on her door.

Getting up, she walked and looked through the peephole.

It was Nick.

“Hey,” she said as she opened the door. She was still in her work clothes; all she’d done was kick her heels off when she got home.

Nick kissed her softly. “Were you asleep?” he asked.

“Yeah,” she said. “I was exhausted.”

“Yeah, I slept all day. Jet lag is a bitch. I tried to call before I came, but you didn’t answer your phone.”

“Shit, Nick, I’m so sorry-“

“Don’t be. You actually look…hot like this,” he said, running his hand through his hair.


“So, why’d you come over?” Elisa asked, changing the subject before she jumped his bones.

“Oh, I was just wanting to hang out, maybe order a pizza,” he replied.

“Sounds nice, let me go get into something more comfortable,” she said, going to her bedroom.

She came out in an oversized shirt and black sweatpants. Her hair was down, wavy from being up all day.

Nick could only stare. She looked sexy as hell.

“What?” she asked.

“You look…damn.”

“Damn is an adjective, now?” she asked, amused.

“I’m speechless. How the hell does a T-shirt and sweatpants look so sexy?”

Elisa rolled her eyes, but he enjoyed seeing the blush on her face.

“I’ll order us a pizza. Then I’m going to go change, because apparently my clothes have some sort of affect on your hormones.”

He pulled her close and kissed her, a quick but burning kiss.

“It’s not your clothes, baby, it’s you,” he said heatedly. “You’re too sexy for your own good.”

Kissing her again, he slid his hands under her shirt and rubbed her back.

Moaning, she broke the kiss.

“What are you doing?”

“Picking up where we left off in Italy,” he said lowly, nibbling on her earlobe.

She moaned as he captured her mouth again. He backed her up to the counter, and lifted her up on to it.

“I want to do something, but I need to know if it’s okay.”

“Anything you want, you can do,” she said breathlessly.

Smiling, he kissed her sweetly. He then eased her sweats off of her and swore under his breath. She looked so sexy in just a T Shirt.

Rubbing his hands up and down her thighs, he kissed her again. He eased his hand in between her legs and began to slowly rub her clit through her panties.

She gasped into his mouth sharply.

“You like that?” he asked as he increased the pressure a little.

“Yeah,” she moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head as she felt the magic he was doing to her.

He bit down on her neck a little as he slid his hand into her panties, and slid one finger into her, causing her to moan loudly.

“Shit Elisa,” he said, growing hard as she continued to moan.

“Nick, you feel so good,” she said, breathing deeply and arching against his hand.

He wanted to bury himself in her right then, but he held back. He was enjoying this sight. Elisa was melting like putty in his hands, and watching her come undone was the hottest fucking thing he’d ever seen.

“Nick, I’m coming,” she moaned. He increased the pressure and tempo to what he was doing as she came, moaning his name as she did.

He held her to him until she came down from her orgasm.

“Damn, Elisa,” he moaned, his dick painfully hard now after what had just happened.

“You want me to return the favor?” she whispered, reaching her hand into his jeans.

“Please,” he hissed. He knew this was not going to take long.

Elisa unzipped his jeans and grabbed his dick. She didn’t see it, but from what she felt, she knew he was very well endowed.

Moving her hand up and down, she jerked him off. She alternated between fast and slow, teasing him until he soon came all over her hand.

Sighing, he zipped up his jeans as she washed her hands.

"Feel better?" she asked, putting her pants back on.

“Makes me want more, to be honest with you,” he said, hugging her from behind.

“Well, I like waiting but that was so good. Seriously. I knew your hands would be amazing, with all that guitar playing.”

“I can show you how well dancing pays off in bed, too, if you want,” he whispered, kissing her neck.

Elisa grinned as she shook him off.

“Down, boy,” she said, dialing the number to the local pizza place.

Nick smiled and sighed as he watched her. This girl was going to be the death of him.

__________________________________

December was a slow month for the couple. They still hung out whenever they got the chance, but Nick was always gone with the Boys. That was changing, though, because after this last gig, he was done for a while.

Elisa’s house was decorated for Christmas the day school let out for winter break. She was so bored lately, as all the girls were out of town, and even Yolanda took off to Hawaii to see her parents.

Nick was in New York City today, and he would be home in two days.

Elisa decided to go Christmas shopping. She’d gotten a good bonus this check, and she was excited to spend it.
She already knew who was on her Christmas list. Nick, Rochelle, Leah, Yolanda, the Backstreet Kids (Bailey, Mason, James, Max, Holden, and Ava), and the wives. She had no clue what to get the other guys.

She decided to get the kids something first. She already had their sizes so she bought them each an outfit and an age appropriate toy.

The girls were easy. She had a friend who made jewelry so she ordered five jewelry sets.

Now for Nick. She was at a loss. She knew he loved the ocean. She knew he loved video games, too. However, she had no clue what he already had. She didn’t want to get him clothes, he had enough of those. She was doomed.
Finally, she texted him.

If you could have three things for Christmas, what would it be?


Her phone dinged immediately.


You. In a mini skirt and a crop top. Giving me a lap dance.


Elisa blushed.


I’M BEING SERIOUS!!!


So am I lol


Nick, quit being a horny teenager or I’ll ask AJ, and I swear I’ll buy whatever he tells me to.


Baby, I already have you, so I don’t want or need anything else. Whatever you get me, I’ll love.


Elisa smiled.


Okay. Remember that.


She was walking in the Grove when she saw something in a window that screamed Nick’s name. Rushing inside, she grabbed it. After paying for it, she decided to take her haul home and wrap it.

She looked at the gift she got for Nick and decided to write him a letter to go with it. She then wrapped it and the note separately.

Elisa smiled. She couldn’t wait for Nick to open it on Christmas.

___________________________________

Meanwhile, Nick was walking through New York City, trying to find her a gift. Kevin suggested a necklace. It was a gift that said how much she meant to him without him coming on too strong. Nick knew that Kristin adored Elisa, which meant Kevin did, too. Other than Leighanne, Kristin never felt this close to another Backstreet girl. Kevin also loved the affect Elisa had on Nick. He was back to being his goofy self, who still had his serious moments.

Nick sighed as he gazed in the jewelry display case at a high end jewelry store.

“Can I help you?” the woman asked.

“I’m looking for something to give my girlfriend. It’s our first Christmas together,” he explained.

“I have the perfect thing,” the jeweler said. When she showed Nick, he knew she was right.

“I’ll take it.”