- Text Size +
Elisa went back to work three days later, happier than she’d ever been. Nick had stayed two nights at her house before reluctantly leaving for his own, with promises to see her soon. He had to get back to work with the boys, and work on their schedule for the new year.

“Elisa Montgomery, you are radiant this morning,” Yolanda said from behind her desk. “I’m assuming it was worth it?”
“I’m not discussing my sex life at work,” Elisa said, blushing. “But, yeah. It was.”

Yolanda giggled.

“Good. As long as you’re happy, girl.”

Elisa walked into her office and prepared for the second semester rush. A lot of kids wanted to drop classes to add others, and she was prepared to deal with the attitude of teenagers who can’t get their way.

She was tired by the time Heather Reynolds came in. Heather was her personal case, a girl who came in her freshman year all rugged and jaded and was leaving at the top of her class.

“Heather, please tell me you’re not wanting to drop classes,” she said.

“No ma’am, I got this in the mail, and I’m scared to open it,” Heather said handing her a huge envelope.

“Princeton?” Elisa asked, handing it back.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Why are you scared to open it?”

“Because if they rejected me, I’ll be upset. It’s the best college I applied to.”

Elisa sat next to Heather and took her hand.

“I thought we’d discussed this. Quit being hard on yourself. You are a bright young woman. You are going to excel at whatever you do, but you need to believe that, too,” she said.

Heather gave her a small smile.

Elisa looked at the envelope.

“Let’s open it and see what Princeton thinks.”

Heather shakily opened it and pulled out the letter.

“I was accepted!” she screamed happily. She hugged Elisa tightly.

“Thank you, Ms. Montgomery, I couldn’t have done it without you!”

Elisa wiped her eyes.

“I was the navigation, sweetie. It’s been you steering the car. Now go and tell your friends that you’re in the Ivy Leagues.”

Heather stood up and went to walk out of the door.

“Oh my God, Ms. Montgomery…that’s Nick Carter,” she whispered.

“What?” she asked, looking through the window. Yep. Nick was there, on another surprise visit. She couldn’t help the smile that broke across her face. “You want to meet him?”

“You KNOW him?” Heather asked.

Very well, Elisa thought as she nodded.

Opening the door, she grinned at Nick.

“Hey,” he said, kissing her cheek.

“Hey,” Elisa said, gesturing for Heather to come out.

Nick saw her and smiled at her sweetly.

“Hi,” he said to her.

“Nick, this is Heather. We just found out that she got into Princeton,” Elisa said, beaming with pride.

“Wow, congratulations, girl!” Nick said, shaking her hand, then, in a surprise move, hugging her.

“Th-thank you! I, um, better get going. I’m just going to assume I shouldn’t say anything?” Heather said to Elisa questioningly.

“That would be nice,” Elisa replied.


As she walked away, Elisa sat down on one of the couches in amazement. Nick sat next to her.

“Long day?” he asked. “I was going to take you to lunch, but I can leave if you’re busy.”

“No, no, I can go for lunch. Just, Heather is a walking success story, just like you. She came in during freshman year, always in trouble, and now she’s off to Princeton University. It’s overwhelming.”

“You sound proud of her.”

“I am. Students like her make me love my job.”

Nick held her hand,

“Ready to go?”

“Yeah.”


“Nick, I’ve got to get back-oh sweet God,” she moaned as Nick grazed her clit with his teeth.

They’d eaten and then parked behind a deserted building. Nick honestly wasn’t planning to have sex with Elisa, but plans change. Especially when your sexy girlfriend decides to give you a hand job while you’re driving.

So he pulled into the parking lot, and they both got in the backseat. Nick wasted no time in getting Elisa’s panties off. He got in between her legs, threw them over his shoulders, and gave her the best oral sex she’d ever had.

She came quickly and slipped her panties back on. Nick kissed her sweetly then they both got back in the front seat, and he drove her back to the school.

Elisa made it just in time, adjusting her clothes and hair as she entered her office. Smiling, she got ready for the next appointment, but Nick was definitely in the back of her mind for the rest of the day.


Meanwhile, Nick met up with the guys at AJ’s house. He could still taste Elisa on his lips, and he smiled at the memory of their little afternoon adventure.

After they’d set a few dates for the next two months, AJ leaned back in his chair.

“We have to discuss a huge matter of business here, fellas,” he said.

Nick raised an eyebrow.

“Oh?” he said, cautiously.

“Nick here…is too fucking happy here lately. And is very obviously relaxed. So either he’s found a new way of masturbation, or him and Elisa have finally had sexy time together.”

“Oh God, guys, seriously? Why are you going in on my sex life?”

“Because you’re the baby of the group, get used to it,” Howie said, grinning. “Was it good?”

“I didn’t leave her house for two days, what do you think?” Nick asked.

“Damn son. Judging by those marks on your neck and arm, I’d say she thinks the same,” Brian said, pointing them out.

Kevin cleared his throat.

“Does she make you happy?” he asked.

Nick nodded.

“The sex is amazing, but I think it’s because she’s amazing. I really love this girl. I know we met like eight months ago, but she’s it for me, man. If you guys knew half the shit she’s been through, you wouldn’t believe it.”

“Good. That’s what I like to hear. Elisa is a great girl, Kristin loves her, the rest of the wives like her. Our kids absolutely worship her. I have a lot of respect for her, as do the rest of the giys. So, Nick, I think you should know that we officially approve of her. And yes, we do this with all the women you bring around us,” Kevin added as Nick opened his mouth to object.

“She’s the first? What about Maureen?”

“James didn’t like her, but he doesn’t like anyone new. However, he loves Elisa,” Howie said, laughing.

Nick cracked up.

“We’ve been judging my relationships on the opinion of a four year old?”

“Kids and drunk men are never wrong, man.,” AJ said shrugging.

They talked for a little while longer, and then everyone started to leave.

“Hey, Brian, wait,” Nick asked.

Brian stopped in the doorway.

“I need to know some landmarks in Georgia that have stuff to do with that movie you and Elisa like so much.”

“Why?” Brian asked, amused.

“Her birthday is next month, I want to take her to Georgia to see these places.”

Brian grinned.

“You are so whipped, man. Yeah, I’ll look it up and send you a list. And congrats man,” he said, hugging Nick and clapping his back.

“Thanks.”