- Text Size +
Elisa adjusted her shirt as she entered the dance studio two weeks later. She pressed play on her iPod and began to dance.

She danced all the stress of her day away. She moved her body to the rhythm of the music, loving the extra flexibility she’d been given by her nights with Nick.

Feeling a little hot, she shed the shirt, wearing a tank top, sports bra and her stretchy black cargo pants. The next song to play was Nick’s song “Burning Up”, which made her smile.

She imagined he was there with her now and began to move. She spun around, moved her feet and hips, and just lost herself in the music.


Nick was actually at the gym ready to work out when he heard his voice coming out of one of the dance rooms. He looked in through the door.

He could not believe what he was seeing.

It was Elisa, dancing to his song, “Burning Up.” She was in perfect rhythm with the song, and he was definitely turned on.

He leaned against the door and continued to watch her. He nearly moaned as she swayed her ass to the beat, and he could definitely relate to the lyric “the way you shake that ass, it makes me want to come get it fast”.

The next song was one of his as well. “Miss America” was a sexy song with a sensual message, and Nick could not wait to see how she moved to it.

His workout forgotten, Nick eased his way into the room and sat against the wall where she couldn’t see him.

He lost his breath as Elisa took off her tank top to the lyrics “take it off, take it off”, and tossed it on the floor.

Nick bobbed his head to the beat and sang under his breath as he watched his woman lose herself in another song of his. It was almost as good as watching her come undone when he made love to her. He was definitely adding this song to a list of songs they needed to dance to, because he ached to feel her body move like that against his.

She took a sip of water after the song ended, and caught her breath before starting to dance again. Her body was glistening with sweat, and she wiped herself down with a towel.

The opening notes to “Wall to Wall” began, although he noted that the lyrics were gone. Nick soon forgot that as he watched Elisa dance fiercely to the music. She was everywhere on this song, jumping and grinding and swaying. She was as good as Chris Brown himself.

As the song ended, she collapsed on the floor, breathing deeply. She had a smile on her face, and her eyes were closed.

Nick took that opportunity to sneak out of the room before she noticed someone was there. He headed to the locker room to change. As he put his jeans in the locker, his phone dinged.

Hope you enjoyed the show…you SUCK at sneaking anywhere. Lol. Love you

Well, shit.


Elisa was in the pool at the gym some time later, cooling off from her intense dancing session. She swam laps for a while and then relaxed, enjoying being the only one who was in the pool. It also helped that it was seven, and no one wanted to be at the gym at seven at night.

No one but Nick, anyway. She caught him sneaking out of the dance room as she opened her eyes. She wondered how much he had seen, and also wondered if he liked it.

Going underwater, she swam for a while, enjoying the cool water on her hot face.

Coming back up for air, she wiped the water out of her eyes to see Nick sitting on the ledge of the pool with his feet in the water.

“Are you a fish or something? You were under for a while,” he said, joking.

She stayed in the middle of the pool.

“Enjoyed the show earlier?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

He shot her a heated gaze.

“You have no idea,” he said huskily.

Elisa shrugged and went under again. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and came back up.

“You should come here,” he said. She shook her head, smiling.

“You should come here,” she replied with an inviting gaze.

Nick laughed and got up. Backing up, he ran, did a flip, and cannon-balled into the water.

Elisa giggled as he surfaced and swam to her. He pulled her to him, and wrapped her legs around him.

“Watching you dance was the second hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” he whispered in her ear.

“What’s the hottest thing?”

“Watching you come when we make love.”

Elisa’s insides started burning for him when he said that.

“Really?” she asked as his hands made circles on her back.

“Mhm,” he said, capturing her mouth with his.

Reaching her hand into his trunks, she found his dick immediately, and began pumping her hand up and down.

“Damn, baby, that feels good,” he moaned as he placed kisses on her shoulders. His breathing became more labored as he found his release.

“Damn, girl,” he said, grinning at her. “You are going to be the death of me.”

He kissed her sweetly as she untangled her self from him.

“What, don’t want me to return the favor?” he asked, surprised.

“Nah, you’ve been hot and bothered enough for today. I’ll take care of myself when I get home,” she said, kissing him before swimming to the edge and lifting herself out of the pool.

“That sexy image doesn’t help with the hot and bothered thing,” he called after her as she wrapped a towel around herself. She laughed.

“I’ll see you later, goof. Love you.”

“I love you too, babe,” he said as she walked out.


Elisa tossed and turned that night. Three orgasms later, she still couldn’t find release the way she used to before Nick got her hooked on his ways.

“Ugh!” she groaned, frustrated. Finally, she looked at the clock. It was one in the morning. Grabbing her phone, she sent him a text.

Are you up?

Yeah, why?

Well…I can’t sleep.

Why not, baby?

It’s embarrassing.

You can tell me.


I can’t get rid of this feeling…I’ve tried like five times and I still feel like I did when I left the gym.

You can’t get off?

NO!

I’m on my way, I’ll be there in twenty.



Elisa ran to the door as she heard him pull up. She unlocked the door and he came in, shut the door, and scooped her up in his arms. He carried her to her bedroom, intent on fulfilling her need for him.

Thirty minutes later, Elisa laid on Nick’s chest, breathing heavily.

“Sorry,” she whispered as he stroked her hair.

“For what? This? Baby, I’d come over anytime you want me to. I’m hooked on you, babygirl. I’m happy to see you’re hooked on me, too,” he said, grinning.

“I mean, all I want lately is you. This. Is this craving ever going to end?” she asked. “I don’t remember wanting it this bad with Derek.”

“That’s because Derek was only out for himself. I came over to make sure you were taken care of. Real men always let ladies finish first, it’s just the unspoken rule of sex.”

“So, is this going to end? Will I ever be able to get back to normal life?”

“Hell, I hope it doesn’t end. I love this feeling. You’re the first one who needed me to come over like this. Makes me feel like a damn sex god or something,” he joked.

Elisa laughed.

“But yes, baby, the constant craving does eventually go away, but in some way it is still there. Priorities, girl. That’s all you need. And I think you have them. As long as our jobs are taken care of, we’re good,” he said, facing her, and kissing her lips sweetly.

She kissed him back, and smiled sleepily.

“You good now?” he asked.

“Yes. I wish you could stay.”

“Me too, Elisa. But I have to go to a radio station in the morning, and Kevin will cut my nuts off if I’m late,” he said, kissing her again. “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Okay. I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you too, Elisa. Sweet dreams,” he said softly back as she drifted off to sleep.