- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
last chapter! this doesn't have the 50k I used to win NaNoWriMo, but that's because a lot of stuff I cut out. I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
Elisa sat backstage with the girls as the guys did a Christmas show.

She could not believe how much her life had changed in two years. It was coming up on the two year mark where Nick had told her he loved her. Sure, they had been through a lot. A hell of a lot. The six months they had broken up were the worst of her life. But when they got back together, things fell back into place.

As they finished a song, AJ took the mike.

“Thank you all so much! I love being here, and I’m happy to share something special with you all. Two years ago, we met an amazing woman, who has changed all of us in some way. We’re so happy to have her here with us, and we wanted to show her our appreciation. She has become one of my best friends. You may recognize her, so Elisa, come on out, darlin,” he said, gesturing to her.

Elisa, confused, walked out and took AJ’s hand. He led her to a chair with a white rose on it, and he handed her the rose.

She noticed Nick was missing, and gave AJ a look. He winked at her as he nodded to the guys. The opening notes of “Yes I Will” began.

Brian winked at her as he sang, handing her a rose.


I open my eyes I see your face
I cannot hide I can't erase
The way you make me feel inside
You complete me girl, that's why
Something about you makes me feel
Baby my heart wants to reveal
I'm down on my knees, I'm asking you
Say these three words I wanna hear from you


Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you
Yes I will, say these three words I promise to
Yes I will, give you everything you need
And someday start a family with you
Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you
Yes I will, baby I promise to
Yes I will, give you everything you need
And someday start a family with you

Oh yes I will

This is no ordinary love
And I can never have enough
Of all the things you've given to me
My heart , my soul , my everything
Every night I thank you lord (I thank you lord)
For giving me the strength to love her more
And more each day I promise her
As long as I hear those three words


Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you
Yes I will, say these three words I promise to
Yes I will, give you everything you need
And someday start a family with you
Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you
Yes I will, baby I promise to
Yes I will, give you everything you need
And someday start a family with you


The crowd went wild as AJ started his bridge.

I stand beside you, in everything you do
Wherever you go, whatever you do
Baby I'll be there (oh baby I will be there)


She felt a tap on her shoulder, and all of a sudden, Nick was on his knees in front of her, singing to her with a huge smile on his face.


As God as my witness
I will carry this through
Till death do us part, I promise to you


He pulled out a box as the crowd went nuts, and Elisa put her hands over her mouth. He opened it, and she saw a beautiful ring with a piece of paper that said “Marry me?” on it.

Elisa was speechless as the song ended. Nick and Elisa stared into each others eyes as the crowd shouted “Tell him yes!” and even AJ and Brian joined in.

Finally, she nodded, and he beamed. Putting the ring on her finger, he lifted her off her feet as he spun her around, kissing her to the screams of the fans.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” he whispered, with her still in his arms.

Elisa nodded.

“I’m ready for anything, as long as I have you.”