- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I have been so bad and posting on here...writing is done, just not updating. I know..slacker. anyways...upward to the next chapter. Hopefully, you all are still enjoying it. :)


Side note, I made a mistake with the last update, but this is corrected now!
Chapter 4

Kris rushed home and looked through the many papers that were covering her kitchen counter. Some where, there was a phone number to call Resa’s cabin, and she had to ask Resa, because nothing else was making sense. Why would AJ randomly follow her? Hell, he wasn’t even on much, so that was even odder. But she knew that Resa, some how, some way, had a hand in this.

She smiled as she found it and than grabbed her cell and dialed all the information she could, knowing this very well could be a very expensive phone call, but she could not wait while this three day cruise went on and got no answers; that would drive her more than insane.

“Hello?”

“Resa?”

“Kristal? What the hell? Is everything okay? Is my mom okay?”

“Yes, everyone is fine. I had to talk to you.”

“What could be so important that you had to make this call?”

“Did you talk to AJ?” Kristal crossed her arms, picturing what her best friend was doing; which was probably leaning against a wall, wrapping the cord around her finger, a smirk playing on her lips.

“Oh, I might have. Why? Did something happen?”

“Theresa! You know damn well something happened.”

“Kris, he literally ran into me and then started talking to me and asked if you were on Twitter or something. And you know when you face any of those guys, it’s impossible to lie, so I gave him your name. If you have questions about why he did what he did, maybe you should DM him? I think he might answer. But I gotta go, love you!”

“But…” Kris groaned as Theresa hung up and sat her cell down. Sure, she could tweet…okay DM AJ, but he still wouldn’t respond. But, then again, he was to have some kind of plan, since he got on the next to follow her anyway.

She picked her phone up, looking at the notification and than sighed and sent him a direct message on Twitter, thanking him for the follow but was there any reason why he did it and than hit send. She sat her phone back down, not expecting any kind of response; after all, he was on a boat, working hard to impress those screaming females.

She started to walk back to her room when her phone went off. She stopped and slowly turned around, almost hyperventilating as she saw it was a notification from Twitter. She clicked the message open, letting out a breath as she saw it was just the Boys talking about the cruise. As she was about to set it down, it went off again. She checked it, frowning as it was from Twitter again and than shrieked as it was a DM from AJ.

-----
AJ laughed as he sat down on a bench outside, a few security guards around him as he smoked his cigarette and read the DM. He didn’t follow many fans on Twitter, and he certainly wasn’t on it, so very few people messaged him. So he knew who it was before he even opened it. He read the message than took a drag, thinking about to word this.

He really couldn’t explain why he wanted to talk to her some, and he knew that if he told her he just wished to talk, she would freak. Most fans freak when you show any sign of recognition. But, if you keep going to shows and VIPs, you start to see the same faces, so really, it wasn’t so impossible to say hi. Knowing them by name was a very different story, though.

He took another hit and then hit the message and replied, smiling as he started to text a simple kind of response that he wanted to say hi and figured that by following her, he would be able to do it hassle free.

He sent that and finished his cigarette. Both Nick and Kevin told him that it was odd for any fan to click with any of them. But Brian and Howie said differently, both of them, along with their families, were closer to some fans. See, it was possible, just rather unlikely.

-----
They walked into the dinning room, knowing they couldn’t avoid the fans all the time; hell even going to the bathroom wasn’t possible. Brian walked in the front of the group, the waiter taking them back by their table, of course, passing fans along the way. They smiled and waved but didn’t stop to take pictures or anything.

But LeighAnne stopped as she saw a fan she knew and dashed over to hug actually all the girls around the table, which caused Brian to follow. Howie looked at AJ and rolled his eyes, shaking his head slightly and then kept walking. But AJ stopped him and pointed to the table.

“Isn’t that the chick you know?” Howie wrinkled his brows and looked at the table again and nodded.

“That is. Her name is Theresa.”

“From your DLF days? She wasn’t crazy?”

“Shockingly, no. She actually stood up for the family a lot. Why?”

“When we take the group pictures later, nudge me. I need to thank her.” Howie glanced at AJ, but by the look in AJ’s eyes, AJ was not going to explain more.