[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: A long, long time ago, Brian was a fisherman whose ship crashed on a rocky coast. He should have died when he cut his chest open on the rocks or he should have drowned in the water, but he's pulled onto the sand and saved from both by a man who changes his life forever.

Basically, in which Brian is a siren who lives a long, long time finding the people he loves scattered all over the place.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Historical, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Graphic Sexual Content, Incest, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1
Completed: Yes
Word count: 10997
Read: 563
Published: 04/12/15
Updated: 04/12/15
Story Notes:
So there really will be an update to the other story I'm working on soon, but I'd given myself the deadline of finishing this one first as a present for my friend's birthday. :)

This fic is poly fic with all five of the boys ultimately in love with each other, though there's also a period of time where Brian's relationship with Leighanne is present consensually and simultaneously.

Warnings for this story include- Implied/Referenced Rape/Non-con, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Date Rape Drug/Roofies, Minor Character Death, Cousin Incest, and Infidelity

For anyone who wants a little more information on some of those, here's a bit more to go on...if you want to read knowing nothing about what's coming, you might want to skip this even though I'm as vague as I can be:

Nothing happens between Nick and Brian until Nick's 21, however they meet when Nick's 12 and he is 17 when Brian starts to realize his feelings for Nick are changing. Again, nothing happens then, but if even the implication that it could have bothers you, you might want to skip this.

Also, the main non-con related scene is an instance of attempted non-con(and it's here the likely presence of date rape drugs is mentioned) and it's very heavily implied but it all takes place before the scene starts so none of it is actually pictured, just some of the aftermath. However, actual not-just-attempted non-con is vaguely referenced later, but the truth is left ambiguous for a reason.

Also also, the infidelity is a very brief isolated incident, and it's mentioned rather than shown. I know that's a thing that really bothers some people to the point that they can't read something so I wanted to make sure it was tagged for, but it's a very very small moment that's a symptom of completely separate problem.

While there is death involved, none of the boys die. I'll leave it at that.

1. Chapter 1 by whreflections [ - ] (10997 words)