Stress does funny things to a person. A little stress never hurt anyone. A little stress keeps you focused and ready for action Extreme stress causes severe headaches and panic attacks; it makes your heart think it should be ready to explode in your ribcage; it makes you wake up screaming in the middle of the night; it makes your life a complete hell.
Short story focusing on Brian and his position in the group as he tries to hold on. But how long can you keep running when the ground is slowly crumbling underneath your feet? When you need to run harder and faster and be bigger and better, how much pressure can you take before you crumble yourself?
> Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
, Drama Warnings:
1. 1. My Love by freedomwriter [Reviews - 12] (1309 words)
2. 2. My Life by freedomwriter [Reviews - 1] (2247 words)
3. 3. My Fears by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (975 words)
4. 4. My Doubts by freedomwriter [Reviews - 1] (1104 words)
5. 5. My Dreams by freedomwriter [Reviews - 0] (1562 words)
6. 6. The Natural by freedomwriter [Reviews - 0] (1315 words)
7. 7. The Stranger by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (3790 words)
Okay, so this chapter was inevitable from the start. It's way longer than I realized, lol. I have been debating for a while whether to do it in Nick's or Brian's perspective, but I think I figured it out. Sadly it doesn't end very cheerfully.
Just tell me what you think and if the scene was portrayed accordingly.
8. 8. My Nightmare by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (2935 words)
why don't we crank up the drama a little bit here? This is the scene that followed the infamous fight scene in the film, as we're all pretty much familiar with by now. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, we can go onto broader paths.
9. The Stubborn by freedomwriter [Reviews - 4] (2603 words)
It has only just begun...
10. 10. My Break by freedomwriter [Reviews - 3] (2169 words)
alright, bonus round.
I'm really mean in this one, but I like the chapter. I think it stirs up some emotion ^^
11. 11. The Conquerer by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (1020 words)
short chapter, though there is some foreshadowing going on here....
have I said too much now?
12. 12. The Relative by freedomwriter [Reviews - 3] (1429 words)
13. 13. My Failure by freedomwriter [Reviews - 4] (1375 words)
this one's a bit weird, especially in the beginning, but I don't think I need to tell you that. :)
14. 14. The Friend by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (1456 words)
15. 15. The Bottom by freedomwriter [Reviews - 4] (2723 words)
16. 16. My Chances by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (1642 words)
y'all see the trend here of happy chapter - sad chapter, right? Cause it's important :P
17. 17 The Conqueror by freedomwriter [Reviews - 3] (1005 words)
sorry for the short chapter, but there's more coming soon.
18. 18. The Liar by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (1259 words)
19. 19. The Unexpected by freedomwriter [Reviews - 1] (1637 words)
I decided to take this story in a slightly different direction, because I feel like it fits into the storyline and theme a bit better. So if you like, please read the previous few chapters to know where it left of and where the story changes
20. The Unbelievable by freedomwriter [Reviews - 1] (1130 words)
21. 21. The Defeated by freedomwriter [Reviews - 2] (862 words)