- Text Size +
I still remember that day clearly. I’ve been ghost in this theater now 3 years. This whole thing reminds me off Phantom of the Opera. I use to play that when I was in the school. Now I was kind of Phantom of the Opera, but nicer. I never scared anyone to the death or something. Anyway… I had seen amazing good plays in here. Here have been some good actors. I liked most the Romeo and Juliet. It reminded me of Anne-Marie. I don’t know is she alive. Has Michael killed her after he hanged me.

I walked around the theater and peek sometimes women to be naked, but sometimes it just made me bored. That really wasn’t fun anymore. It was getting bored to just walk cause no one didn’t see me or notice me if I weren’t moving something. I once scared some girls at their restroom. I on purpose fall down the chair and all started to scream. I laughed at that and I still do. That makes me think of good memories.
Suddenly I hear familiar voice near by the restroom. Could it be? I walked to restroom door and I actually walked through the door. That’s awesome. I looked around the room and there she was. Here again.

“What you mean you haven’t found his body? It’s been 3 years.” Anne-Marie said.
“We had checked all the places and Michael wasn’t going to tell us where he buried him.” Theater’s owner told her.
“What I suppose to tell his family?” she asked.
“The truth. Sorry miss, but I got some other things to do than finding dead body.” owner said and left.
“Son of bitch…” she said and sat down on couch.

I couldn’t see her like that. I so wanted to tell her somehow I was still here, but it might be just make her scare. I walked closer to her and sat on table and looked at her. She was sad. That stupid son of Bitch, Michael. I have to get out of here somehow and scare that Michael.
I wanted to touch and make her feel better. I looked around and I saw a cradle. What was that doing here? I walked closer and saw a baby sleeping there. It’s cute little baby who looked like at least 2 years old. Was she mine? I looked at Anne-Marie and then to the baby. I have to talk to her somehow but how so he won’t get scared.

“Nick… You promise to hunt him down. It’s been 3 years and you haven’t showed up. You broke your promise. Please. Come out. Do it for me. Do it for your daughter.” she said and then I couldn’t but smile.
She’s my daughter. We made a cute baby. She totally got my hair. It’s blonde.
“Nick? You son of Bitch… Please… I miss you so much. Show yourself. I can feel you. You are the only one who knows where your body. I need your help.” she begged me.
Alright babe. If you want me to show myself then fine. I walked near by the mirror and breathe against the mirror. I wrote with my finger to it.
“Anne-Marie. Good to see you.”
She saw me write it and she started to cry. I knew she’s going to cry somehow.
“Nick? That’s you?” she asked.
“Yes.”
“Oh my god. I was expecting you to show up. I have to see you.”
“Better if you don’t. I look terrible. LoL”
“I don’t care, honey. I think you look still sexy as hell.” she said and laughed a bit.
Damn… She was flirting with me even I’m dead.
“Are you flirting with me, babe?”
“It sounds very stupid, but I guess I am. I still can’t stop thinking of you.” she said and smiled.
“I had missed you too.” I couldn’t take this anymore. Maybe I could show myself.
“Nick?” she asked, but I didn’t answer to her.
“Nick? Please show yourself. I beg you.” she really did beg.

I was just standing there and didn’t show myself. She took deep breath and sat down on couch. She was serious… I looked around and looked behind the door by looking through it to see was there someone coming. Everything was clear. I moved my head back in and looked at Anne-Marie who was laying down on the couch. He looked so beautiful and sexy. I wish I could be a live and make love to her on that couch. But I couldn’t dead people can have sex. *laughs*

I looked at the cradle and then to Anne-Marie. Am I selfish to not show myself? Maybe I am. I walked to closer and stopped 3 feets away from her and showed myself. She still didn’t see me. I just stood there to wait her to see me. I saw she had eyes closed. I walked quietly closer to her and looked at her beautiful face smiling. I wasn’t saying or doing anything. I looked down to see her breasts. I’m still bad boy. I then put my look back on her face and I couldn’t be smiling. I was standing here looking at her and she didn’t have idea. She moved little and was little bit opening her eyes. I back up little and smiled to her. She opened her eyes and her eyes were so big. She looked choked and was jumping off the couch further.

“It’s okay. No need to be scared.” I said laughing.
“I… I can’t believe this. It’s really you.” she said and looked so surprised.
“I’m still looking still the same. I’m afraid so.” I said and smiled.
“This is not real.” She said and closed her eyes and then opened them again.
“Alright. You are only dreaming.” I said and smiled.
“Why haven’t you revenge to Michael?” she asked.
“I can’t get out of the theater. He have to come here.” I said to her and I just couldn’t stop looking at her.
“How I’m suppose to do that?” she asked.
“I don’t know.” I said and saw her notice something around my neck.
“Oh gosh, Nick. I’m sorry what he did to you. Look at your neck. There’s still mark about that loose.” she said and looked sad.
“I’m doing fine. It’s sometimes burns around my neck, but I’m fine.” I said and tried to cheer her up.
“May I touch you?” she asked and looked at me.
I never thought would that be possible.
“I don’t know. Maybe.” I said and was bit scared now.

She walks closer to me and reach her hand on me. I felt her hand on my chest and she gasped deeply. I was surprised she could touch me. I looked at her and then she puts her both hands around me and hugs me. I don’t remember when I had hugged last time. I putted my hands around her and hugged her too. Should I kiss her too? I was thinking that in my mind now.

“Anne-Marie? Should we try kiss?” I asked and she started to laugh.
“Oh my god. You are still so bad.” she said and looked at me.
“Well I missed kissing you.” I said and winked at her.
“You are dead. You don’t even know do I have a boyfriend.” she said and laughed.
“Do you?” I questioned and looked bit jealous.
“Oh Nick.” She only said and hugged me again, but this time she squeezed my ass.
“Damn… What was that for?” I asked and pulled her away.
“I’m going to stay single as long as I can. I can’t stop think of you.” she said and looked at me.
“I can’t stop think of you either.” I said and I was bending down to kiss her, but she’s moving away.
“No, Nick. It’s gross to kiss dead person.” she said and was walking further away from.
“Babe. I promise you. It feels the same as last time we kissed.” I said and I didn’t knew was I lying or telling the true cause I really didn’t know was it going to be great kiss.
“I don’t know. Even the hug was very cold. Maybe kiss is going to be colder.” she said and wasn’t sure.
“You make my lips hotter if you kiss me.” I said and smiled as I winked at her.
“You are so unbelievable.” she said and laughed.
“I know. This reminds me of our first kiss. You keep escaping of it.” I said and was just standing.
“You still remember it?” she asked and I nodded.
“Me too. I wish I can turn back time and safe you from that loose and leave with you that other night.” she said and sighed deep.
“It’s not your fault, babe. I took a risk to be with you. I knew I was going to die. If I would be still alive, I could do all over again.” I said and walked closer to her.
“This is so stupid to speak with ghost. And even the hot one.” She said and laughed.
“We should not speak these kind of things around our daughter.” I said and looked at cradle.
“Oh so you heard me mention of her. Great.” she said and walks to cradle.
“What’s her name?” I asked and float to cradle.
“Wow. You can float?” she asked and looked surprise.
“yeah, but I rather walk.” I said and looked at our daughter.
“Her name is Leslie Jessica Carter-Millon.” she said and I smiled.
“That’s beautiful name. Thanks to name her after my sister.”
She touches my back gently and smiles.
“Of course. Your parents wanted it.” she said and looked at me.
“You went to meet my parents?” I asked and looked bit surprised.
“Yeah. Someone told them that I saw you that day die here.” she said and looked sad.
“I saw them that year. They came here and were so sad. You have no idea how much I wanted to show myself to them, Anne-Marie. I could only make them feeling worse.” I said.
She hugged me again and very tight this time. I looked down to cradle and saw Leslie to look at me. I smiled at her while I was hugging Anne-Marie.
“I love you Nick. I hope every day that it was all just a bad nightmare and I woke up next to you after that an amazing night we had.” she said and was still hugging me.
“And I love you too. I so wish that too.” I said and sighed deeply.

I heard door open behind us and I vanished to not show myself to no one else. I notice Anne-Marie notice that and she looked at door to see owner again.
“Sorry to interrupt. I think we found the body. Or would I say… Bones.” owner said.
“Where?” she asked and was surprised.
“In the labyrinth at the backyard. His body was smashed in to the pushes.” he said and sighed.
“Oh god, Nick…” she said and was about to left, but then remember.
“I can’t come. Leslie is here.” she said.
“I ask someone to look after her.” owner said and smiled.
I float near her and whispered quietly to her ear.
“I’ll look over her. Don’t you worry about her.”
She looked around and looked scared.
“You okay, miss?” owner asked.
“Yeah. Yeah I’m fine. I think I heard some whispering. Did you?” She asked and looked confused.
“No. Maybe it was just a wind coming out of the window.” he said and pointed at window.
“Must be it. I think Leslie will be fine for a while. Who would steal a baby here?” she said and smiled.
“Yeah. It only takes for moment.” Owner said and they left and locked the door outside.

I walked to hall way through the door to see her. She was walking with owner stairs up to exit door. I wanted to see my bones. Maybe I could try to get out. I walked back in restroom through the door and looked at the window. Now or never, Carter. I had said that before. I floated to window fast, but I didn’t get through. This wasn’t fair. I tried one more time but harder this time and I just didn’t get through. I looked outside from the window and saw Anne-Marie walking there with owner. They walked in the labyrinth. I couldn’t see them anymore cause they were too far.
I was in my thought when I heard that someone was unlocking the door. I looked up to the door and saw it to open. Person who walked in was… Michael Joshua Lorel.