- Text Size +
The door to the hospital’s roof opened and Kyle stepped out, he leaned against the ledge in awe of all the city lights, he slipped his earbuds in and pressed play on his iPod.

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?


The door to the roof opened and Natalie appeared, he looked at her and took his headphones out “Nat?” he asked.

She looked up, her face red and tear stained “Kyle” she said rushing over to him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as she wept.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


“Hey, do you trust me?” Brian asked facing Vicki.

“With my life” she said tearfully.

“Then trust me when I say that Bradley’s going to be just fine, okay?” he asked, she nodded.

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


Bradley’s eyes fluttered open, his vision blurry, he looked around in a daze at began to realize he was in the hospital, his eyes drooped as he forced himself to keep them open.

“Harry?” Christina asked as she saw his eyelids begin to move.

“What’s going on?” Howie asked.

“He’s waking up” his eyes then opened slowly, he blinked a few times “Honey, we’re right here” she said sitting on the bed, grabbing his hand.

“I’ll get the nurse” Howie said racing out of the room.

“Miss Jordan, Mr. McLean, he’s awake” a nurse announced stepping out of Adam’s room.

“What?” Melissa asked.

“Oh my god” AJ said as they rushed inside to Adam’s bedside, his eyes moved to the side to look at them.

“Adam, sweetie, hey we’re right here” Melissa said grabbing his hand.

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I
Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I


“Hey sleepy head” Sasha said to Neilson “I’ll be back later okay?” she said kissing his cheek, she heard him moan slightly and his head fell to the side "Neilson?" she asked.

“He okay?” Nick asked.

“I think he’s waking up” she said when his eyes opened.

“Hey mom” he said to her.

“Oh baby I’m so glad you’re okay” she said tearfully “I’ve missed you so much” she said kissing his forehead.

“There’s my boy” Nick said “Good to have you back” he said kissing his head.

“Dr. McAdams, Mr. Littrell” a nurse said coming into her office “Your son is awake” he said, they looked at each other.

They rushed back to Bradley’s room, Vicki’s heels clicking on the floor as he followed closely behind him. "Bradley?" Vicki asked coming into the room.

He turned his head to look at, smiling slightly “Hey mom” he said in a raspy voice.

“Oh my god” she said tearfully rushing to his side, she held her arms out and approached his bed “Oh my god you’re awake” she said hugging him “Oh baby I have missed you so much I’m so glad I have you back” she said tearfully.

"Hey dad" he said groggily.

"Hey, you're awake" Brian said happily as he hugged Bradley "Oh I'm so glad you're alright" he said kissing his forehead before letting him go.

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


“I’m so glad you guys are back” Natalie said to Kyle.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Just Neilson” she said.

“What happened?” he asked.

“Nothing I just…seeing him like that...it's really hard” she said wiping more tears away.

“Yeah I know” he said.

“So how are you doing?” she asked “You’re up and about so that’s good” she said.

“Yeah” he said “I’d feel better if I knew everyone was going to be okay” he said when the door opened.

“Hey guys, they’re awake” Kevin said to them, he and Natalie looked at each other before going back inside.


~*~



"How do you feel?" Brian asked.

“Trust me, I’ve been better” Bradley said.

"You've had a rough few days" Brian said to him.

"That's an understatement" Bradley said to him “Tell you the truth I didn't think I'd ever get to see you guys again" he said to them.

"You're home now and you're safe" Vicki said to him "Oh sweetie we love you so much" Vicki said hugging him again.

"I love you guys too" he said to them.

“Well, we have some news that might make you feel better” Brian said looking at Vicki, she smiled and ran her hands over his shoulders. “Your mom and I decided to start things up again" he said to him.

"Seriously?” Bradley asked “You better not be screwing with me I almost died here" Bradley said them.

"We're not, your dad and I are...back together" Vicki said happily.

“That's awesome" he said “So…what happened to crazy papa Winchester anyways? Everyone else okay?” Bradley asked “Bradley I don’t want you to worry about anything aside from getting better alright?” Brian said.

“Yeah your dad’s right, we just want you to focus on recovering right now” Vicki said.

“Can you just see how Neilson’s doing? Please?” Bradley asked.

She smiled and nodded “Sure” she said "Are you hungry at all?" she asked.

"I’m starving, but I feel way too nauseous to eat anything" Bradley said to her.

"I'll get you some juice" she said as she left the room, Brian sat by his bedside.

“So...you and mom huh?" Bradley asked.

"That's right" Brian said happily.

"Just don't screw it up like you did last time" Bradley said to him.

“...I’ll try” Brian said.


~*~



"Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything?" Sasha asked Neilson.

"My throat's kind of dry" he said to her.

Nick filled a cup with water and handed it to him "Thanks" he said taking a sip "Everyone else alright?" he asked groggily.

"Well like you they were given an overdose of sedative but the doctors think they should be fine" Sasha said to him.

“I was wondering what was in that needle” he said to her.

“Neilson?” Natalie asked coming into the room, he turned his head to look at her.

"Hey" he said happily.

"Hi" she said “Oh my god” she said hugging him “I’ve missed you so much, I was so worried about you” she said stroking his cheek "How are you feeling?"

Neilson smirked "Oh just great" he said to her.

"I'm just so glad you're okay" she said as she held his hand.

"You're not the only one" he said to her.

“Are you hungry at all sweetie?” Sasha asked.

“You kidding? I’m starving, I haven’t eaten in days” Neilson said “But the way I’m feeling I’ll probably end up throwing up it anyways” he said.

“I’ll check with the nurse maybe she can give you something for the nausea” she said. “Come in” Sasha said when there was a knock at the door.

“Hey” Vicki said coming in “You’re awake” she said to Neilson.

“Finally” he said “How’s Bradley? He okay?” he asked.

“Well he’s been awake for all of ten minutes and his first concern is how you’re doing” Vicki said.

“Oh yeah, he’s okay” Natalie said.

"Can I see him?" Neilson asked.

"How about when you're feeling a little better?" Sasha asked him.

"Alright" he said.

“I’ll go find the doctor” Nick said leaving the room.

“I’ll get you something to drink” Sasha said.

“Oh I’m actually on my way to the cafeteria myself” Vicki said as they left the room together.

Natalie hopped up onto the bed and sat next to him.

“You know uh… while I was gone, I found out about what happened between you and Bradley” he said.

“What do you mean?” she asked “Something happened between me and Bradley?” she asked.

“Nat, it’s okay…I know you guys kissed” he said to her.

“What are you…how do you know about that? Did Bradley tell you?” she asked.

“Crazy papa Winchester” he said “He was playing these mind games with us trying to get us to turn on each other".

"What? How could he possibly have known that? Was he watching us or something?" she asked.

"I don't know how he knew; I'm just wondering why you guys kept it from me".

She sighed deeply “To be honest?” she asked “You really pissed me off that night" he smirked at her and tried laugh. "And I guess subconsciously that was a way to get back at you" she said to him “And besides it was nothing, it didn’t mean anything and it wasn't worth getting you upset over” she said. “Please tell me you didn’t get into it with Bradley over this, I'm as much to blame as he is" she said.

"At first I was furious...then when I was sitting alone in that room, I didn't think I'd ever get out of there and suddenly it didn't really matter that much". "I love you" he said to her.

"I love you too" she said as they kissed softly, she then cuddled up next to him as he threw his arm around her.

~*~


"I am never letting you out of my sight ever again" Christina said hugging Harry "Even when you go to college I'm coming with you" she said kissing his cheek.

"Please don't" Harry said to her “How’d you find us?” he asked.

“Well, Kellie was somehow able to convince Mrs. Winchester to wear a wire, the cops got his entire confession on tape” Christina said.

"It also helped that he confessed the entire scheme to Damien" Howie said to him.

"He did? So Damien turned on his father?" Harry asked.

"Guess so" Christina said to him.

“Everyone else okay?” he asked.

She nodded “Adam has a fractured rib, and I think something happened to Bradley's arm but other than that they should be fine” she said softly.

There was a knock at the door, Kyle stood there “Hey” he said.

“Kyle” Christina said surprised “Hey, come on in” she said to him.

“Hey Harry, how do you feel?” he asked Harry.

“I’ve been better” Harry said, Kyle sat at the corner of his bed “I can barely keep my eyes open how can you be walking around?” Harry asked.

“I didn’t get a shot” Kyle said “But…Mr. Winchester did” he said.

“What do you mean?” Harry asked.

“Mr. Winchester pulled a gun on me…I was able to get it from him and take a shot at him” Kyle said softly.

"Is he dead?" Harry asked.

"Unfortunately no" Kyle said to him.


~*~



Derek finally came to, seeing Dean and another officer standing at the foot of his bed.

"Well...morning sunshine" Dean said cheerfully "You're in the hospital" Dean said to him, he shook his arm, noticing handcuffs chaining him to the hospital bed. A nurse appeared in the doorway, Daphne sat in a wheelchair, a large bandage across her forehead. “Well look at that you have a visitor" he said "Mrs. Winchester" Dean said to her "How are you feeling?" Dean asked.

"I've been better as you could expect" she said to Dean.

"Daphne" Derek groaned.

“I just came to see if you were okay” she said “And now that I see that you are, I’d like to go back to my room” she said.

"Yes Mrs. Winchester" the nurse said.

"Daphne please” he pleaded.

"Goodbye Derek” she said as the nurse wheeled her out of the room and down the hall.

“Daphne don't go! Daphne!" he yelled as the door slammed shut behind her.

"Keep an eye on him" he said to the officer.

"Yes detective" the officer said, they both left the room, the officer stood guard outside of the room.