- Text Size +
The sound of dripping pipes came from above, tiny mouse squeaks echoed in the darkness Harry stirred, he struggled to pick his head up, blood seeped from a cut on his forehead, he pried his drowsy eyes open and looked around. His vision began to become clearer as he set sights on his surroundings he noticed his arms were bound behind him and tied together with a thick rope. He felt something against his back, he craned his neck turning to look to see Adam was slumped over in a chair behind him, the two bound together.

“Adam! Adam wake up!" he yelled as he tried to rock back and forth, trying to wake Adam up.

Harry’s voice echoed in Adam’s brain, he finally began to stir "Harry?" Adam asked groggily as he opened his eyes and looked around "What the hell...” he said noticing he was tied to a chair. Bits and pieces of memory flooded Adam’s mind, he could see fuzzy visions of the hallway floor and quick glimpses of Derek's face. "Oh no" Adam said.

"What?" Harry asked "How'd we get here? who brought us here?!" Harry asked.

"It can't be..." Adam said to himself.

"What? What?!" Harry asked.

"Crazy papa Winchester" Adam said "That sick bastard is alive" Adam said to him.


~*~



Kyle could feel his brain swimming in darkness, he could hear his heart pounding in his ears. He began to hear a voice echoing in his head.

"Kyle" it said "Kyle..." it said once again "Hey Richardson!" he pried his eyes open and saw a figure standing before him "Morning sunshine" Damien said as Kyle's surroundings became clear.

"Oh god this is actually happening" Kyle groaned.

"Aww...I've missed you too" Damien said, Kyle noticed the pair of handcuffs attached to his wrist, he looked over to see that he was trapped, the other cuff locked around a steel bar.

"Where am I?"

"You mean you don't recognize the place?" Damien asked.

Kyle looked around "This is the same place your psycho father brought me last time."

"Yeah what a mess that was huh? I told him not to go through with it, but they never listen, do they?" Damien said to him.

"He's still alive too huh?" Kyle asked.

"Wow, and they say Harry's the smart one."

"Where are they?" Kyle asked.

"Don't worry they're around here somewhere."

"What did you do to them?" Kyle asked.

"I'd be more concerned about what I'm going to do to you" Damien said.


~*~



Bradley's head rested against his arm that stretched upward, he moaned as he peeled his drowsy eyes open. His surroundings were a blur as they finally became clear, he looked up and saw he was also attached to a pair of handcuffs, fastened to a bar on the wall. He yanked the chain a couple times, fear creeping up inside of him, it became stronger once he saw Natalie and Neilson chained to the opposite walls. "Neilson" he said "Neilson" he said once again extending his leg out to tap Neilson's foot "Neilson come on wake up" Bradley said.

Natalie began to stir, she looked around the room "Bradley?" she asked hearing his voice.

"Neilson!" he yelled, kicking him one last time.

"What's going on?" Natalie asked fearfully as she looked around, she stood up and began to yank the chain that was attached the cuffs.

Neilson opened his eyes and looked around "What..." he said looking at the handcuffs on his wrist "Bradley?" he asked looking at him, he turned to see Natalie. "Oh god Nat" he said, they tried to reach for each other

"Neilson" she said trying to grab his hand "What is this place?"

"You don't want to know" Bradley said to her.

"How'd we get here?" Neilson asked.

Natalie remembered he capture in the haunted maze "Oh my god" she said to herself "No...it can't be, it's not possible" she said.

"What?" Neilson asked.

"I think I know who brought us here" she said.


~*~



Harry and Adam continued their quest through the underground tunnels, running through the maze like structure, surrounded by nothing but darkness.

"He wants us to die down here...he's trying to make us lose our minds trying to figure out how to get out of here" Harry rambled as they stopped for a breath.

"Way too smart for Winchester" Adam said looking around.

"Yeah but he's just twisted enough to make it happen" Harry said to him.

"Come on we can't stop, let's go" Adam said to him, he grabbed his arm and pulled him along behind him.


~*~



"Answer me Damien! Where are they?!"

"Ugh, get a grip" Damien said in disgust as he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Damien? What could you possibly want from me that you would go so far as to fake your own death?" Kyle asked.

"Settle the score...once and for all" Damien said to him.

~*~


Bradley pulled at the chain on his handcuffs the metal digging into his wrist.

"Bradley would you stop? You're going to hurt yourself" Natalie said to him.

"Well look who's finally awake" Derek said as Bradley and Neilson looked at him with wide fearing eyes.

~*~


Harry and Adam were still searching for a way out of the tunnels, Adam held up his cellphone, the flashlight casting a small but bright glow in the darkness.

“Stop stop, I need a break” Harry said trying to catch his breath.

“Wait I think I found a way out” Adam said reaching out in front of him "Stand back" he said to Harry, with a swift kick a door flew open, dim light beginning to spill through.


~*~



"What the hell is this?" Bradley asked, standing up from the floor.

“You can't be alive" Neilson said as he also stood up.

"Ah, reunited and it feels so good, Bradley J. Neilson...nice to see you again" Derek said to them.

"It's like night of the living dead" Neilson said staring at Derek in horror.

“You’re Damien’s father?” Natalie asked.

“I am…and you must be, the lovely Natalie…I’ve heard so much about you, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you” he said taking Natalie's hand and kissing it.

From over Derek’s shoulder she saw Bradley discreetly reach into his coat pocket and pull out his phone, he pressed on the screen a few times and slipped it back into his pocket, she then pulled her hand back in disgust.

Brian felt his pocket vibrate and pulled out his phone “It’s Bradley” he said.

“Answer it” Vicki said frantically.

“Bradley? Bradley are you alright?” he asked “Bradley?!” he asked.

“What’s going on? Is he there?” Vicki asked.

“Shh…listen” he said putting it on speaker he could hear Derek talking in the background.

"Don't touch my girlfriend!" Neilson yelled at him.

"Oooh, I got to say, didn't quite picture you as the possessive type Carter".

"What is this?" Bradley asked.

"Well I figured since we all had so much fun together last time...why not do it again?"

"Fun?!" Neilson asked in disbelief.

"Oh come on boys don't be so hostile...besides we have a very special guest joining us this time" Derek said looking at Natalie. Neilson struggled against his restraints "Don't bother, you're not going anywhere" he said to him "No one is leaving this place alive" he said to them.

“Yeah it’s Dean Stone, I need a trace on a cell phone call and I need it now” Dean said on his phone.

“You really are a sick bastard...if you or any of your goons did anything to me in anyway..." she said to him.

“What did you do to her?" Neilson asked angrily.

“He got me when I went to look for you guys in the maze" she said to them.

"I truly am sorry about the rough treatment my dear" Derek said “But I can assure you that no one laid a finger on you, I made sure of it".


~*~



Harry and Adam found themselves in a stairwell, they ran up the steps coming to yet another door. Adam opened it slightly seeing two of Derek's guards patrolling the hallways.

"Ge's got his goons out there" Adam said to Harry.

"Course he does...what do we do now?" Harry asked.


~*~



"Alright we're getting off track...let's start having some fun" Derek said.

"Okay fine, how was prison? They find out you like teenage boys?" Bradley asked.

Derek chuckled "Oh Bradley, how I missed that wit of yours" Derek said patting his cheek.

Bradley’s eyes quickly shifted towards his jacket pocket, Derek followed his gaze and then reached into the pocket of Bradley’s coat and pulled out his phone. Bradley closed his eyes in defeat “Well Mr. Littrell” he said cheerfully “Happy Halloween” he said.

Dean nodded, motioning for Brian to talk “Are you there?” Derek asked.

“Where’s my son? What’d you to do him this time?!” Brian asked angrily.

“Oh don’t worry Bradley’s just fine…for the moment that is…”

“Dad! Dad!” Bradley yelled frantically.

“Bradley?!” he yelled back.

“It’s the same place he took us to last time!” he cried out.

“We’re having ourselves a little private Halloween celebration, Neilson and Natalie were kind enough to join us, we’re going to have so much fun together, aren’t we kids” Derek said. “By the way, I heard about your reunion with Dr. McAdams, I want to extend my sincere congrats to you both, I hope you two are very happy together, good luck with the new album” Derek said “Good night” he said smiling wickedly.

“No! Don’t you hang up on me!” he yelled as the line went dead.

“Did you get that?” Dean asked into his phone “Great, I’ll be right over” he said hanging up. “You all stay here I'm going to go back to the station, I'll be right back" Dean said before he left.

“Well…Littrell, I’m impressed, seems you’ve gotten smarter since the last time we met” Derek said to Bradley, Bradley glared at him. "Alright, let's play a game shall we?" he asked.

"Does it involve you getting a bullet to the skull?" Neilson asked.

"I had a much more entertaining game in mind" Derek said.

"Oh trust us nothing could be more entertaining than blowing your brains out" Bradley said to him.

Two men entered the room, freeing both Bradley and Natalie, leaving Neilson still chained to the wall, they grabbed their arms lining them up in front of Neilson, still holding on to them tightly.

"What the hell is this?" Bradley asked as he shook the guard off of him, Natalie also ripped her arms from the guard's grip.

"Something I like to call torture" One man ran his hands down Natalie's arms slowly she shivered in disgust. Derek pulled a knife and put the blade against Bradley's throat, Natalie looked at him in fear, the guard once again grabbed ahold of her arm and shoved a gun's barrel into her side. "Your choice Neilson, your trampy little girlfriend or this little prick you call your best friend" Derek said grinning wickedly at Neilson pushing the blade farther into Bradley's neck.