- Text Size +
The front door to Natalie's house opened, Bradley grinding his body against hers as he had her pushed up against the door locked in a deep kiss.

“Mm” he moaned “We can’t…” he said as Natalie continued kissing him “We can’t do this” Bradley said breathlessly.

“Mm don’t think about it okay” she said pulling him back into another passionate kiss she shook her jacket off and pulled at his coat, he let it fall from him and land haphazardly on the floor, she could feel him grinding his hips into hers, feeling his growing bulge through his jeans
.
Natalie threw the door shut, it bounced back against the door frame leaving it slightly ajar. Suddenly he hoisted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her up the stairs. Neilson drove alone in the night, he reached for the radio dial, turning the music up. Natalie's bedroom door opened, she pulled Bradley inside and threw it shut, it stopped midway and remained opened.

Natalie gasped, losing her breath as Bradley kissed and sucked on her neck. She ran her fingers through his hair “Bradley” she moaned “God don’t stop” she said as he ran his hands down her arms, pulling her bra straps off her shoulders. She reached down grabbing at the hem of his shirt, she pulled it over his head, separating them for a minute before he put his lips back on hers and they began to kiss deeply once more.

They disconnected briefly and she pulled at his white tank top and yanked it off him quickly, she looked down at his chiseled physique, ogling his toned abs and his strong arms. He grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off her. They looked at each other, their breath became heavier, their eyes boring into each other. A mixture of anger and lust, they began to kiss deeply once again his hands pressing into her lower back, pulling her body closer to his.

Her head bounced off of her mattress as she lied down on her bed, Bradley crawled over her, she pulled him down on top of her as they regained their sensual make out session, he squeezed her hip gently, wrapping her leg around his waist. She then flipped them over, lying him on his back and straddling his waist. She looked down at him, leaning over him to softly kiss his neck trailing them down to his chest and his stomach, she pulled at his belt buckle and opened it. He sat up, locking their mouths together once again and lied Natalie on her back, her head hitting the pillows.

She reached up and undid his jeans before he kicked them off himself. He sat up and pulled her jeans from her, she looked up at him seductively, pulling him back down on top of her. still locked in heated kisses they managed to slip under her bed covers. Holding a condom in his hand, Bradley brought up to his mouth, using his teeth to tear it open. The wrapper then fell to the floor joining the heap of clothes that lie there.

She pulled him back down towards him, taking him into another deep kiss, he then thrusted his hips forward, entering her. “keep going, don’t stop” Natalie said trembling, pulling him into another deep kiss, their lips intertwining, she entangled her fingers in his hair as he sucked on her neck, his teeth nipping her skin softly.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, Bradley’s thrusts becoming harder and quicker. She arched her back giving him more access, letting him go deeper. She let out a small whimper, gasping for air a mixture of both relief and satisfaction, the pleasure was too intense to take.


Neilson pulled into Natalie's driveway and got out of Kyle's jeep, pressing the lock button on the key ring. The headlights flashed as he made his way to the front porch he saw Bradley's car parked in front of him and bounded up the steps.

He rang the doorbell and stood there for a few seconds "Hello!" he yelled, reaching his fist out to knock on the door when it creaked open. He cautiously made his way inside, looking around behind him. "Hello?!" he asked again "Anyone here?" he asked, he stepped further into the foyer, he looked down to see Natalie's jacket discarded on the floor. He picked up the other jacket and fished into the pocket finding Bradley's phone, missed call notifications lingering on the screen.

His stomach dropped when he heard a noise from upstairs and started towards the staircase, he could see the dim light spilling out into the hallway. The staircase seemed to get longer as Neilson ascended, he spotted Natalie's bedroom door partially open.


TO BE CONTINUED...