- Text Size +
The doorbell to Vicki's house rang, Brian stood on the porch when the door opened.

"Hey Mrs. McAdams" he said to Lizzie.

"Oh hey, Vicki!" she yelled up the stairs.

"Hey" she said smiling at him as she ran down the stairs.

"Hey beautiful" he said to her as she pulled on a jean jacket.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I have been ready for the past three months, let's go" she said happily "Bye mom" she said to Lizzie.

"Bye, you kids have fun tonight!" Lizzie said.

A van sat parked outside of Vicki's house the door slid open and they hopped into the back. They got to the arena parking lot, people sat out by their cars tailgating.

�Whoo!! yeah!!" Jason yelled, leaning out of his window.

�Jason you idiot!" Emily said pulling him back inside.

The van pulled into a parking spot and a separate car pulled up next to them. The girls giggled and walked up to the doors together.

�How�s my make up?" Emily asked as they all joined arms and squealed.

They approached the ticket-taker and the doors opened, they stepped in and went to find their seats. The lights went down, the crowd began to go wild, lights and explosions came up from the stage as the band appeared. The music started, Brian watched the excitement light up Vicki's face and smiled, she caught him and smiled back. The opening chords of 'Every Rose Has its Thorn' started to play, the lights went low.

"Having fun?!" he asked loudly, leaning in close to her.

"You kidding me?! this is awesome!" she said leaning into him.

"I love you Vicki" he said holding her close.

"I love you too" she said as they kissed, she lied her head on his chest as the soft guitar melody and the country twang of Bret Michaels' voice flooded around them.


The VCR clock flashed as midnight as the front door of his house opened, Jason honked his car horn as they got inside.

"Night J!" Brian yelled before shutting the front door "What a night" he said. Vicki slowly approached him, wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing him into a deep kiss. "Eow...what was that for?" he asked holding her close.

"Told you I'd find some way to thank you for the tickets right?" she asked. "So...your parents are away for the weekend?" she asked gliding her hands over his chest.

"They are" he said taking her hand and kissing it.

"What about your mom? She know where you are tonight?" he asked.

She laughed "My mother thinks I am sleeping over at Emily's tonight" she said to him "And your brother? Will he be making an appearance?" she asked.

"He's away as well, camping trip with his buddies" he said pushing her hair behind her ears.

"Mm...so we're alone" she said smiling seductively at him.

"At last" he said smiling at her "What's with the bag?" he asked nodding towards her pink overnight bag that sat on a chair next to them.

"Oh nothing...just the uh...surprise I mentioned yesterday" she said playing with his shirt "You want it?" she asked.

"Depends on what it is" he said.

"Oh trust me I think you'll like it" she said.

"Is it what I think it is?" he asked playfully.

"Could be" she said as they kissed softly and sweetly.

He took her hand, leading her towards the stairs "Here I got that" he said taking her bag and slinging it over his shoulder.

"Wow, so chivalrous" she said in surprise.

"Oh wait" he said stopping at the bottom step.

"What?" she asked confused.

She squealed as he swiftly picked her up, cradling her in his arms, they kissed and she giggled as he carried her up the stairs. He pushed open his bedroom door and flipped the lights on, setting Vicki on the floor.

"Thank you" she said setting her bag on his bed.

She took her jacket off, he shut his bedroom door, standing against it watching Vicki running her fingers through her hair smoothing it out and letting it fall, framing her face. She turned to see him leaning up against the door smiling at her "What?" she asked.

"Nothing, you're just beautiful that's all" he said coming closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him they kissed deeply "Mm... I missed you" he said kissing her neck.

"Did I go somewhere?" she asked as they laughed.

"You know what I mean" he said.

"Yeah I missed you too" she said as they kissed "I'll be right back" she said as they kissed and she disappeared with her bag into the bathroom.

He turned on a stereo turning the volume down low, a sensual beat began to fill the room. He then pulled the curtains closed, grabbed a pack of matches and lit the few candles that sat around the room. Smoke billowed up from the match stick, he then turned the lights out He sat at the edge of the bed, taking his shoes off and unbuttoning his shirt. He pulled it off and lied back on his bed. He pulled the drawer to his nightstand open and began to search through it.

"Ahem" Vicki said clearing her throat, he turned his head, doing a double take to look at her, framed in the doorway wearing a soft silky pink nightgown with black lace trim that clung to her."Well? What do you think?" she asked twirling around for him.

"Ooh" he said shutting the nightstand drawer and crawling towars her.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Oh I love it" he said.

"I thought you might" she said inching her way closer to his bed. She giggled slightly as he pulled her into him wrapping his arm around her waist. "Tonight was amazing" she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yeah well...it's not over yet" he said smiling.

"Ooh, really?" Vicki asked as they kissed softly, their lips brushing together lightly before melding into each other. "What does that mean?" she asked, he grinned at her wickedly, she giggled as they fell on to the bed, her head hitting the pillows, he swept her hair away from her face.

She reached up to run her hands over his bare shoulders, her fingertips lightly grazing his chest, he took her hand and held it in his own, kissing it softly, their noses brushed together.

"I love you so much" he said softly, looking deeply into her eyes.

"I love you too" she said softly to him as he pressed his lips to hers.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into him, the silk of her nightgown feeling smooth on his fingertips his hands grazing her body. His fingertips lightly grazed her arms, he pulled the slinky straps of her nightgown down off her shoulders. The silk slid against her smooth skin as he slowly pulled it from her body, it glided off of the bed and to the floor, leaving her in her black lace bra and panties.

She pulled him down on top of her, he began to grind his body against hers. They sat up and she stood on her knees reaching out to grab the button of his jeans and pulled it open, pulling the zipper down, looking at him seductively. He wrapped his arm around her waist burying his face into the crook of her neck, working downward, softly kissing and sucking on her cleavage.
He reached around her back for the clasp on her bra and pulled it open, he slid the straps down, his breath quickening, he felt himself becoming harder as he kissed her neck.

He slid her bra off of her and threw it to the floor, letting it join the pile of clothes that were accumulating on the floor. He leaned forward, lying Vicki down on the bed, he pulled the covers down and they settled in between the sheets. She trickled her fingertips lightly down his sides, coming to his boxers, she hooked her fingers into the waistband and used her feet to sweep them down his legs, freeing him. He ran his hands down her sides, squeezing her gently planting soft kisses on her thighs.

The aching for him was unbearable as he slid her panties down her legs. his lips crashed on top hers, taking her mouth into a long wanting kiss.
She gasped, her mouth falling open as she felt him thrust inside her head fell back, she sighed, moaning softly. They slowly rocked back and forth, he groaned as he felt her nails dig into his back. He pulled the sheet away from her full breasts, teasing her nipple with his tongue, filling his hand with the other and squeezing it, groping her.

He sucked softly on her other breast, she moaned as he teased the other with his thumb flicking it back and forth. She wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him further inside of her, he began to move faster. She ran her fingers through his hair, whimpering softly, he groaned as he continued to thrust into her each time harder and quicker. He moaned, reaching forward to grip the sheets in his fists, his thrusts becoming harder.

The night wore on, Vicki's hair hung from the edge of the bed, cascading towards the floor they shared small kisses, the sheets twisted, pillows at their feet, the comforter had fallen to the floor. They broke apart, trying to catch their breath.

He groaned as he rolled over to the other side of the bed falling next to her "Wow" he said panting.

"That was incredible" she said, she rolled over and slid on top of him, planting small kisses along his neck and chest. "I don't know about you, but I could use a nice hot shower right about now" she said "Care to join me?" she asked sliding off of him and off of the bed, pulling the sheet around her. He smiled wickedly and got off of the bed, she squealed as he picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. Steam billowed out from the bathroom as they stepped out, wrapped in towels.

"Wow" he said "You're amazing you know that?" he asked.

"Yeah well, you're not the only one who had to do without for three weeks" she said.

"Really? well, why don't we make up for that" he said, running his finger down the center of her chest and hooking it into her towel pulling it away from her.

"And how about I show you how amazing I can really be" she said pulling the towel from his waist.

They reconnected in a deep kiss, he ran his fingers through her long wet locks, gently lying her back down on the bed, soaking the sheets with their slick wet bodies. The early morning hours began to creep in, candle wax began to melt on the surface of his nightstand. They lied tangled in the rumpled sheets together still locked in deep and passionate kisses.

He held her closely "I love you so much" he said drawing her in close, playing with a strand of her hair.

"I love you more" she said to him trailing her fingertips lightly across his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, she rested her head on his chest and they faded into sleep.