- Text Size +
January 11th, 1991

The house vibrated along with the bumping of the music, Color Me Badd crooned on the stereo.

"Smile!" Christina said going around the room with a polaroid camera people filled the living room, laughter came from the kitchen as more people filed into the house.

"Hey thanks for coming" Alex said greeting people as they took their coats off.

"Oh girl I think I love ya, I'm always thinkin' of ya. I want ya to know I do all for love, I love it when we're together. Girl I need you forever. I want you to know I do it all for love".

Kevin waved at Kellie, she waved back.

"He has been staring at you all night" Christina said as they sat on an ottoman.

"Hello beautiful" he said sitting next to her.

"Handsome" she said as they kissed.

"Have I told you how amazing you look tonight?" he said in her ear.

"Yes" she said smiling as he kissed her.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked.

"Love one, thank you" she said kissing him as he stood up from the ottoman and left her side.

"Here you guys are" Melissa said as she sat across from them on the couch.

"Hey, how come you're not with the birthday boy?" Christina asked her.

"Mommy dearest beckons" Melissa said in disdain.

"Ooh I sense a little tension there" Kellie said to her.

"Plenty" Melissa said to her "Although you would too if your boyfriend's mother thought you were a slut" Kellie gasped.

"She did not say that to you" Christina said to her.

"Not to my face" Melissa said.

"What did you get Alex for his birthday?" Kellie asked.

"Oh don't worry I'm going to give him a present he won't forget" she said winking at them, they groaned.

"Here you are my dear" Kevin said handing Kellie a red plastic cup.

"Thank you" she said giving him a small kiss.

"So cute" Christina said.

"Come on Chris lets leave these two love birds alone" Melissa said as she and Christina got up and walked away.

"So are you having a good birthday so far?" Vicki asked as she sat on Brian's lap, her arm wrapped around his neck.

"Definitely one of the bests" Alex said to her.

"Hi" Melissa said sitting next to him on an ottoman.

"Ooh hello" he said as they kissed.

"You tell them your big news?" Melissa asked.

"What's that?" Vicki asked.

"I'm thinking of changing my name" Alex said to them.

"Oh this should be good" Brian said to Vicki.

"What's wrong with Alex?" Vicki asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking of going by my initials instead" he said.

"Oh?" Vicki asked "So what do we call you now?" she asked.

"AJ" he said, Vicki looked at Brian as he began to laugh.

"What?" AJ asked.

"Nothing" Vicki said to him.

"I think it's sexy" Melissa said to him.

"AJ McLean" Vicki said.

"Definitely sexier than Alex" Melissa said.

"Well thank you" he said as they kissed.

"You having fun?" Kevin asked Kellie.

"Yeah I guess, kind of crowded here though" she said looking around.

"You want to get out of here?" he asked.

"Love to" she said as they stood up.

"Hey, we're going to head out" Kevin said to AJ.

"Already?" he asked.

"Yeah the party's just getting started" Melissa said to him.

"I got to get Kel home" Kevin said to them.

"Oh...I know what that means" Brian said.

"Shut up" Kevin said "Happy Birthday dude."

"Thank you, thanks for coming" AJ said as they hugged.

"Happy Birthday Alex" Kellie said hugging him, he pulled his coat on.

"Ah ah..." AJ said.

"Sorry, AJ" she said.

"AJ?" Kevin asked confused.

"Don't ask" Brian said.

Vicki stood up from his lap to give Kellie a hug "Your parents aren't home huh?" she asked, Kellie smiled at her, Vicki laughed.

"Ready?" Kevin asked holding out his hand to Kellie.

"Ready, night guys" she said as Vicki fell back down to Brian's lap.

"Have fun" Brian called out as he took a drink, Vicki hit him playfully and they laughed.


~*~



The door to Kellie's house opened "Come on it's okay" she said as Kevin came into the house.

"So where is everyone?" he asked taking his coat off.

"My dad dragged my mom to some office party or something."

"Really?" he asked.

"And Kristy is at a sleepover, Bronson is spending the night on campus..."

"So we're alone" he said.

"We are" she said as they smiled at each other, he brought her into a deep kiss.

Her bedroom door slammed shut as he pushed her against it, kissing her hungrily. They parted, panting, trying to regain their breath when he pulled her back in for another kiss, weaving his fingers through her hair.

"Make yourself comfortable" she said eyeing him seductively as she walked into her bathroom.

He smiled, sitting on the edge of her bed, pulling off his shoes and yanking his shirt over his head. He lied back on her bed, Soft candlelight set a glow to her room.

"Well?" she asked as the bathroom door opened, she stood framed in the doorway wearing his football jersey.

"Ooh..." he said.

"How do I look?" she asked twirling around.

"Wow" he said.

"I'll take that as a compliment" she said.

"Get over here" he said nodding his head.

She crawled onto her bed and sat ontop of him, straddling his waist.

"You look so much better in this thing than I do" he said as she giggled.

"Its pretty comfy" she said he sat up, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"God you're beautiful" he said as they kissed.

"Yeah, you think so?" she asked.

"I know so" he said kissing her neck "Kel?" he asked.

"Yeah?" she asked as he sat up, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you" he said, she smiled.

"I love you too" she said as they kissed softly and passionately.

She pushed him back down to the bed, her lips fell from his lips to his neck. She softly nipped at the sensitive skin, her lips falling down to his strong shoulders.

His breath quickened as she moved downward, softly kissing his chest and trailing kisses down his stomach. She sat up, looking at him with lust in her eyes, she pulled the button of his jeans loose. He sat up once more taking her into a deep kiss, running his fingers through her hair.

His hands grazed her sides, pulling at the hem of his jersey and slowly pulling it up. He yanked it over her head, tossing it to floor, they smiled at each other as she pushed him back down. She reached behind her back and pulled at the clasp of her bra, the straps fell down her shoulders. He reached up, sliding the straps down and pulled the bra off of her and threw that to the floor as well.

He sat back up and began to suck gently on her neck, she closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his dark hair. He reached his other hand up to squeeze her breast lightly, a soft moan escaped her lips, using his thumb to tease her nipple. He put his hand in the small of her back, lying her down on the bed she let her hands graze all over him before coming to a stop at his boxers Kellie's eyes grew dark with lust as she looked up at him, taking him in.

He grinned at her, grazing her thighs, reaching for the band of her panties,he slowly slid them down her legs and pulled them off leaving them both completely bare he arched her towards him and felt her shudder as he entered her. Her head fell back and she whimpered, she bit her bottom lip as he began to move. The long, slow thrusts were like torture, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He took one of her breasts into his mouth and softly began to kiss and suck on it, she moaned softly. His thrusting became harder and quicker, they moaned softly, the bed rocking lightly against the wall. He grabbed the sheets and tightened his fist around them with one final groan, Kellie's head fell back and he fell flat against her, they lied there panting heavily, he rested his head on her chest.

She felt the sweaty tendrils of hair on the back of his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. They lied there in silence, she lightly grazed her fingertips over his bare chest, he kissed the top of her head, his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"This night was perfect" she said breaking the silence.

"You think so?" he asked.

"Mmhmm" she said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes" she said.

"You sure?" he asked covering her in kisses.

She squealed and laughed "Yes!" she said laughing.


~*~



He sat on the edge of the bed and tied his shoes, Kellie wrapped her arms around him.

"Do you have to go?" she asked as she sat behind him, her robe tightly wrapped around her.

He laughed "Unless you want your dad to find me here and beat me to death" he said.

"Its worth it" she said leaning over his shoulder, he kissed her.

"Kel, you know that I would stay here with you forever if my life wasn't at the hands of your father" he said.

"I know but you know..."

"What?" he asked.

"I feel kind of cheap to tell you the truth" she said.

He laughed "You are anything but cheap, trust me" he said as she slapped his back.

"Jerk" she said as he pulled her close.

"How about I call you when I get home?" he asked.

"Please" she said.

"Okay" he said.

"Kellie?" her mom asked from downstairs.

"We're home!" her dad yelled, she ushered him out of her bedroom window.

"I'll call you" he said before kissing her one last time.

She shut the window and rushed to pull the covers on her bed back before grabbing a book and lying down. The door then opened "Mom, hey" she said.

"Hi honey, you're still up?" she asked.

"Yeah, just uh...really into this book" she said "How was the party?"

"Oh wonderful a room of your father's co-workers and their twenty year old wives, fun fun fun" she said "I am exhausted, Night honey."

"Night mom" Kellie said as her mom kissed her forehead.

"You're so warm" she said "Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah its...the heat's up really high in here that's all" Kellie said.

"Okay, get some sleep sweetheart."

"Okay night."

"Night".