- Text Size +
It was early morning. She woke up feeling cheerful. The birds were singing. She didn’t want to open her eyes. She just wanted to listen to those tiny creatures, imagining that she’s in the Garden of Eden.

The next moment she heard an unusual sound. "What is this? Is this a bird? Is this some animal?" Came to her mind. The sound was rather weird and she thought: "This bird is making sounds like a donkey." That thought made her smile. Now she’s ready to begin this day! Suddenly she saw the sunlight spots on the wall; they were jumping like several little bunnies, trying to jump over each other, like music. And she realized this is going to be an unusual day... This is the day! This is the day to act, to change the life! Something good will surely happen today! She knew it for sure now.

The next moment she heard the tiny steps. That meant her daughter; her little treasure is awakening already. Probably she feels hungry, they both do actually. She was cooking breakfast, thinking that all the time she was doing it through inertia, like a machine that was set to do that...But this day will rearrange the usual set of things. She felt like she is in need to change something. They are going to have a road trip today. Just two of them: a mother and a daughter.

After a quick breakfast they were ready to go. She took the car keys and the luggage that was already packed since yesterday…and the trip began. She was driving her car, feeling the blue warm water and the sun shining into her face already and the taste of Martini and she was longing for this holiday.

The landscape outside the window was caressing and pleasing to the eyes. Her daughter was silently watching outside the window, probably, thinking about something... So, nothing could interrupt her own thoughts. Three hours passed by so quickly. It was high time to make a stop. She saw a café few miles away. They went there and as she stepped she felt her heart beating. And she asked herself: "What?? What’s wrong? Why is my heart beating so fast?"

The heart stayed silent just beating more quickly second after second. She took a look around and suddenly realized what her heart was trying to tell her. There was HE! Nick Carter was there, drinking his green tea! Yeah, he’s a human being! She felt like she’s going to faint! But...she wasn’t that crazy screaming fan! She was another person. So, she localized all her power, strength and made an effort to step. She saw a table and made her way towards it. She was walking quietly. She took a glance at Nick walking by, but her heart was shouting out loud deep inside.

And...here it is! Oh my God! Did it really happen? He looked at her. She felt like her feet and the whole her body was on the cloud. She could hardly feel her own body. That was like a dream. The only thing that she could do is smile him back. She did her best to take her seat as unnoticed as it was possible.

She was enjoying her drink thinking over what had just happened as she saw AJ walking towards the entrance door. She couldn’t believe that. That was like a dream... It seemed like someone has read her wish – list and it was amazing! She was watching them both talking and laughing and couldn’t take her eyes off them...both. She asked herself not to stare at them, but she couldn’t help it.

And suddenly the next moment she saw their faces changed but she couldn’t understand why. Everyone was looking out of the window, whispering, sighing... Someone was even shouting... The terrible thoughts came to her mind. Where was her baby?? She looked around. No, she not here...but where is she?? She was scared out. She felt her body so weak. She wanted to run but she didn’t know where. And then she heard something. Oh, thanks God that was her daughter’s voice. "Mommy!" She was smiling to her, waving her tiny hand. "I’m here! Look how well I can jump!"

Thanks God she was fine! She appeared to be in the children’s room, playing with another child. But who was outside then? Wad had happened there? She went outside and saw a little girl lying on the ground who must have fainted. She saw that Nick and AJ were trying to help the little girl, but they didn’t know how. Someone was calling the Ambulance, but they had no information about the girl, neither her name, nor her age...and they had no idea where was her mother.

Allison was a good and an experienced mother. She could even publish a book about children. So, she made her way towards the girl. 'Oh my God!' She thought. "This baby girl is so small. She’s just about four."And it was obvious that she was hit by a car. Allison understood that no one should touch the girl before the Ambulance’s here. The next moment she heard an ambulance siren and now she realized that from this moment the little girl was safe! In a moment the car was ready to leave and the door closed. She said Goodbye to a little girl in her mind, but couldn’t help thinking about her. Allison was holding her daughter tight thanking God that her baby was ok. But she kept on thinking about the mysterious little girl and what will be next, and that this baby could feel the lack of that love that every mother gives to her child – the eternal mother’s love!

So, she decided to visit the little girl in the hospital and to find out something about her as she still didn’t know anything about her. When she arrived it turned out that the little girl was already in the operation-room and the doctors were just saving her life. Allison decided to wait for the results of the surgery at the hospital. The long exhausted hours passed by slowly and every minute made her more and more nervous about the baby. She felt like an animal in the cage, not knowing what else she could do, and she couldn’t understand why nobody was looking for this poor little girl. Who was she with that nobody noticed that the girl was missing. The next moments she heard someone’s steps. She looked up and couldn’t believe her eyes. She thought she must have fallen asleep. But she hasn’t. Yes! That were they: Nick and AJ they both noticed that Allison was really exhausted and nervous. "How’s it going?" said AJ. "It’s not clear. I’m still waiting for the results.

The next moment the door opened and the doctor went towards them. It was obvious that he was tired, but he had good news. The girl was finally stable. Now there was almost nothing to worry about. "I guess it’s the good news for all of us." Said Nick. "Yeah! We should celebrate the survival." Suggested AJ. "there is a nice café not far from here. I guess it’s better than the hospital cafeteria! They all smiled and went towards the entrance door. That was the beginning of a strong friendship between the people who had the common story about a little girl and the special day that used to be special just from the beginning! And who knows what will this friendship lead to...as they had later found out, the girl’s name was Destiny. Maybe she was a little angel and it was really a destiny to meet in such a way.

The End