- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I'm posting this on a whim, it's been a long time since I posted while writing off the cuff. But I miss writing and I need a boost. Hopefully everyone enjoys it.
To: brokster75@gmail.com
From: KaoticInc@gmail.com

Title: Need My Space

Brian,

I decided to take your advice and start over. I’m sending this to you cause I know you’ll forward this shit to Kevin and AJ and maybe they’ll get off my ass. I’ll send you pics of the new place once I’m all moved in but I ain’t giving anyone the address right now. I know Kev has had D trying to call since I changed my number. And I know D gave my new one to you cause I stopped answering him. I love you guys but I need my fucking space. I need a break. We put the group on hold to let me have it right? THEN LET ME HAVE IT. My lawyers will know where I am, Jen knows too; so they can find me if Lauren decides to finally have a fucking heart.

After all the shit from the past two years, I need to not be Nick Fucking Carter for awhile. I know out of everyone in my life YOU will be the one to actually understand that. Didn’t you tell me something similar once almost a decade ago, saying your downtime was so you can stop being a Backstreet Boy? Remember how suffocated you felt? That’s why I’m doing this. Maybe you can explain it to the fellas. That I love them but I need them to leave me the fuck alone.

I need room to breathe for awhile.

Nick.