- Text Size +
"Kyle, hey" Gavin said to Kyle, Zoey in tow.

"Hey guys, uh Zoe these are some of the other guys from the team, this is Gavin, Jared and Owen" he said introducing them.

"Hi" she said to them.

"Hey" "Hi" "Well hello" they responded to her.

"Guys this is Zoey, she's Adam's cousin" they looked at her shocked.

"Adam McLean?" Gavin asked in disbelief.

"Yeah" Zoey said to them.

"Wow" Jared said in disbelief.

"Biological?" Owen asked confused.

"Yes...our moms are sisters" she said to them.

"Wow" Jared said once again in disbelief.

"We'll see you guys later" Kyle said as he leads Zoey away from them.


"Adam, you want to dance?" Wendy asked him.

"No thanks I'm not thirsty" Adam said to her as he kept watch over the ballroom.

"Adam" she said irritated.

"What?" he asked looking at her "Oh sorry."

"Can we dance please?" she asked.

"Yeah I don't really dance" he said, still looking around intently.

"It's the prom" Wendy said to him.

"Yeah...you see where Kyle went?" he asked walking away from her.


"You guys go have fun" Bradley said to Natalie and Neilson.

"Hey, I want a dance later" Natalie said to him.

"I'll save the last dance for you" Bradley said to her, winking, she looked at him curiously.

"Let's go" Neilson said grabbing her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

"You guys seen Kyle?" Adam asked Gavid, Jared and Owen.

"Dude, why didn't you tell us you had such a hot cousin?!" Gavin asked as they looked at him happily.

Adam glared at them all before stalking off after Kyle and Zoey.

Damien watched from the shadows, seeing everyone having a good time and dancing their last dance together.


~*~



"I want an APB out on Damien and Derek Winchester" Dean said on the phone "I want roadblocks and every officer in the city searching...no this is not a joke, unfortunately I'm being a hundred percent serious, okay" Dean said hanging up. “Alright, Darren…you want to tell me how all this happened?” he asked Darren.

"My brother and father were barely hanging on after the explosion, I found this clinic in Oregon that specializes in extreme cases" Darren said as he sat in an interrogation room. "They were there for months before they finally regained consciousness, I moved them to a house in Montana and that's where we've been since January" Darren said. "The doctor I found, he worked wonders with them, he was able to bring them back from the brink." "Look my brother is still very young I just wanted him to have another chance at life if I didn't do the same for my father I wouldn't be able to forgive myself...I know now that it was a huge mistake" Darren said.

"Darren, I'm sorry but I'm going to have place you under arrest for aiding and abetting" Dean said to him "Stand up" he said pulling a pair of handcuffs from his desk. "Darren Winchester, you are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent..." Dean said reading Darren his rights and cuffing his hands behind his back. He took him from his office and down to the holding cells.

"Come on pick up" Kellie said to herself as she held her phone to her ear "Damn it" she said to herself as Kyle's voicemail picked up.

~*~


"Wen!" Natalie called to Wendy as she made her way towards her "You having fun?" she asked.

"I would be if my date wasn't so preoccupied with his cousin, what's up with that?" Wendy asked Natalie.

"Long story" Natalie said to her.

The spotlight came back on and principal Wexler came back up on stage. “Okay everyone, the moment everybody’s been waiting for, time to announce our prom king and queen” he said holding an envelope. Bradley's eyes shifted towards Neilson, Neilson smiled at him.

“Okay first, our 2010 prom king is...captain of the football team and our two year MVP, Kyle Richardson!" Mr. Wexler said.

Bradley breathed a sigh of relief.

"Aww..." Neilson cooed "Sorry dude, if it makes you feel any better, I voted for you" he said putting his arm around Bradley and squeezing his shoulder.

"Shut up" Bradley said to Neilson as they began to applaud Kyle.

"Congratulations!" Zoey said kissing his cheek, he made his way to the stage and stepped up.

Kyle leaned forward letting Mr. Wexler set the crown on his head, the spotlight shining on him as he waved to everyone.

Damien and Derek exchanged sly smiles and clapped along as well.

"And now...our prom queen..." Mr. Wexler said opening another envelope.

Tara and Sophie stood there, satisfactory smiles on their faces as they awaited the results, they turned to look over at Natalie. Natalie turned to Wendy, rolling her eyes.

"Ignore them" Wendy said to her.

"And our 2010 Prom Queen is...the lovely...Natalie Cappel" Mr. Wexler said.

Natalie stood there in shock as Wendy hugged her "Go!" she said pushing Natalie towards the stage.

"Oh I am SO getting lucky for this" Neilson said to Bradley as they applauded for Natalie.

Natalie stepped up on stage and Mr. Wexler placed the crown on her head, she turned to hug Kyle, she then turned waved to everyone. She met Tara's shocked gaze and smiled smugly at her, taking Kyle's arm.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Hilridge High School's prom king and queen of 2010!" Mr. Wexler announced as they took a bow. "The king and queen will now join in a dance, DJ?" Mr. Wexler asked as Bradley stepped back behind his equipment putting a slow song on for Kyle and Natalie to dance to.

~*~


Vicki sat on her couch, a large photo album in her hands, looking down at old pictures and smiling.

“Here you are” Brian said handing her a wine glass and sitting next to her.

“Thank you” she said “You know this is technically Bradley’s second prom night?” she asked.

“Yeah, hopefully he doesn’t end up in the hospital this time” he said.

“Such a crazy night” she said peeling back the film and plucking the picture up. “God look how young we were” she said.

“You know what? You are just as beautiful now as you were back then” he said.

She smiled as they kissed softly “So…I had an idea” Vicki said as they parted, she closed the book and set it in her lap. “With the boys graduating and going to college in a few months…” she said.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“I was thinking that…during the summer, maybe you could move in here with me” she said.

“Really?” he asked, she nodded “I think that’s best idea I’ve ever heard” he said.

“Really?” she asked.

“Yeah, course, I’d love to move in here with you” he said.

“I was hoping you would” she said moving closer to him.

“So...we’re going to live together” he said.

“Yeah I guess we are” she said happily as they kissed. “And you know when you come home after a tour ends I will have the best surprises ever waiting for you” she said seductively.

“Okay now I’m even more excited” he said as they kissed once more, when her phone began to vibrate, moving across the table.

"Hello?" she asked answering.

"Vicki it's me, I need you to get down to the police station right away" Kellie said.

"What's wrong?" Vicki asked.

"I'll tell you when you get here, just hurry" Kellie said hanging up.

“Something wrong?” he asked.

“That was Kel she wants us to meet her at the police station” she said.

“What happened now?” he asked sighing.

“I don’t know, I guess we’ll find out” she said as they got up from the couch.

“I’ll drive” he said.

~*~


Kyle stood at the reception desk, Adam came out from the ballroom and looked around seeing him there and saw him take something from the concierge.

"What the hell?!" Adam asked angrily "What? The one time wasn't good enough for you?!" he asked as Kyle looked at him confused "You're going to have sex with my cousin on prom night?! you know how cliché that is?!" he asked.

"It's a band aid dumbass!" Zoey said coming to Kyle's side "My shoes gave me a blister!" she said holding her shoes in her hand "Thank you" she said taking it from Kyle.

"Oh well that's okay I guess" Adam said bashfully.

"Kyle...can I have a minute with my cousin please?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah sure" he said glaring at Adam as he returned to the ballroom.

"What is wrong with you?!" Zoey asked.

"I'm sorry!" Adam said to her "Look...you're my cousin and Kyle is like a brother to me so if you think about it...that's incest...which is disgusting!" Adam said to her.

Zoey rolled her eyes "Adam, I appreciate looking out for me okay but I know how to take care of myself" she said to him. "Yes Kyle and I had one night together and that was it, I'm here as his friend only" she said to him. "Why are you acting like this anyways? Isn't Kyle your best friend?"

"Yes, that's why this is so weird for me!" Adam said to her.

"Well get over it!" Zoey said to him "Come on you should be having fun, this is your senior prom...and especially with everything you've been through in the past year..." she said to him.

"No need to relive it" he said to her "You're right...I'm sorry...instead of enjoying myself I'm obsessing over you and Kyle" he said.

"Which I'm sure your date doesn't appreciate" she said to him.

"Sorry Zoe" he said to her.

"Aww Addy" she said hugging him, he offered her his arm and they walked into the ballroom together.

"For you" Kyle said handing Zoey a cup of punch.

Adam took it from him, sniffing it and sticking his finger it "Okay, it's good" he said walking away.

"Everything okay?" Kyle asked.

"Yes" Zoey said taking a drink.

"Night Adam" Wendy said passing him on her way out.

"Whoa wait" he said chasing after her "Where you going?" he asked.

"Well it seems you're more preoccupied with your cousin so I'm just going to leave" she said.

"No wait, Wendy...look..." he said to her "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting tonight, I guess I'm just way too overprotective."

"Just a tad" Wendy said.

"Yeah" he said "Please don't leave, please, I want you to stay" he said to her.

"Okay...thanks" she said, he smiled "Wow...you're really cute when you smile" she said to him "You should try it more often" she said.

"Shall we?" he asked offering his arm to her.

"Let's" she said taking his arm as they walked into the ballroom together.



"So? Do I get points for this?" Neilson asked as Natalie made her way back to the stage.

"Oh yeah" she said to him "Too bad you didn't get a room for us" she said.

"There's still time" he said as they kissed.

Suddenly, the music cut out and the room went dark.

"What the hell" Bradley said looking around in confusion.

"What's going on?" Natalie asked.

The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the stage, the spotlight came on and Damien stood there, people screamed and gasped in horror upon seeing him.

"Oh my god" Kyle said dropping his cup.

"Well hello everyone" Damien said into the microphone "Good to be back...again" he said smiling, spotting Kyle in the audience and giving him a wicked grin.