- Text Size +
“Hey mom” Bradley said coming into the house “Happy Halloween” he said.

“Hey” Vicki said to him “Happy Halloween…who are you supposed to be?” she asked glancing at him in a black suit jacket, black pants, along with a white shirt and black tie, a black hat sat on his head.

“I’m Jake Blues” Bradley said “The Blues Brothers?” he asked.

“Oh, right…let me guess, Neilson’s going as Elwood?” Vicki asked.

“Course” Bradley said “I just need my glasses, I think I left on the desk in my room” he said moving past her.

“Have fun at the dance okay?” she asked.

“I’ll try” he said.

“Oh and promise me you and Neilson aren’t going to crash your car into a mall and start driving around inside” she said.

“Course not, you know I’d never let anything happen to Christine” Bradley said.

“Or Neilson” she said.

“Yeah him too” he said putting his glasses on “How do I look?” he asked.

“Very Belushi” she said “Have fun” she said kissing his forehead.

“Alright, night” he said leaving.

“Night sweetie” she said.

The door closed, she waited until he drove off to shut the porch light off.

She picked up her phone and saw a message lingering on the screen “On my way, be there soon” it read, she smiled to herself , she then lit several candles around her living room, she pulled the top of a jack-o-lantern off and lit a small tea candle inside, it’s face began to glow, the candle inside flickering brightly. She then scurried off to her bedroom and shut the door.

~*~


The front door opened and Brian stepped inside "Vicki?!" he called out as he came into her house, a fire roared in the fireplace, a giant bowl of Halloween candy sat on the coffee table.

"Be right out!" Vicki called out to him, he took his coat off throwing it on the back of her couch.

He took a seat and began to search through the bowl of candy.

"Welcome home" Vicki said getting his attention.

Brian did a double take, she stood there in a racy nurse's outfit and platform red heels "Oh my god" he said stunned.

"Happy Halloween" she said seductively.

"Well hello nurse" he said gawking at her and slowly getting up from the couch, making his way towards her, eyeing her up and down.

"The doctor will see you now Mr. Littrell" she said in a seductive tone as she strutted towards him, he gave her a wicked grin before scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to her bedroom.

He kicked the door shut behind him and dropped Vicki onto the bed, she crawled backwards, looking up at him seductively “Trick or treat” she said in a sultry tone.

He pressed his body tightly against hers as they kissed hungrily. He ran his hands up her legs and underneath her nurse’s outfit, feeling the heat from her bare skin. She gasped in ecstasy as she felt him begin to stroke her, he kissed and sucked on her neck as his hand worked her into a frenzy.

He could feel her heart begin to pound in her chest as he moaned softly, grasping the zipper of her costume with his teeth, he slowly pulled it down using his free hand to reach inside and grasp her bare breast in his hand, tease her nipple, brushing his thumb across it, squeezing it gently.

Vicki could feel her blood quickly surging through her body, everything inside her tingling, aching unbearably as he continued to kiss her neck. She reached down, quickly making work of undoing his jeans, she hastily pulled them from his hips along with his boxers.
His hand left her quickly being replaced by something even more satisfying, her mouth fell open as he thrusted into her, he placed his hands at her sides, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She pulled his shirt off of him, grasping his strong arms as they began to move in sync with each other, her costume now hiked up around her waist, with one swoop he peeled it off of her leaving her completely naked, her red heels finally hitting the floor with a thud. He kicked off his jeans and boxers, he pressed his body to hers one more time as he began to quicken his pace, his thrusts becoming harder and quicker, the bed began to shake, the headboard lightly banging against the wall.

Vicki’s moans and whimpers of ecstasy were euphoric to him, making him harder with each thrust. He quickly sat up, pulling Vicki up with him, pulling her into his lap, she straddled him as he began to thrust up into her. He pulled her close to him, taking her mouth into a deep longing kiss, their lips melding together, they began to kiss furiously. He kissed her neck once more, she grabbed his hand, putting it on his breast, urging him to touch her, he squeezed it, pinching her nipple firmly, making her cry out.

Her head fell back as he took her breast into his mouth, sucking on it lightly before sinking his teeth into soft flesh, it made her gasp loudly. She ran her fingers through his hair, softly kissing his strong shoulders , the hair on the back of his neck beginning to dampen., his pace suddenly quickened, finally reaching his peak. Something inside Vicki was about ready to explode, she felt her heart begin to beat faster when they both finally cried out in release, he fell forward, Vicki felt her head hit the pillow below her.

They looked deeply into each other’s eyes while trying to regain their breath, he dipped his head lower, softly kissing her at first, it began to deepen, their mouths covering each other’s. He groaned, slipping out of her and falling beside her in exhaustion.

“Does that count as a trick or a treat?” Brian asked panting.

Vicki laughed "Sure was a hell of a trick" she said trying to catch her breath.

"Well then, you're in for a treat" Brian said tossing the covers off of him.

She looked at him confused "Where you going?" she asked as he went towards the door.

"We're going to need something sweet for this part" he said winking before leaving the room.