- Text Size +
Kevin hummed the words to his favorite Guns N' Roses song. He was on his way to meet the rest of the boys to work on their new cd. Kevin turned his car down a bumpy road, he thought it was pretty unusual to be meeting the guys at the old abandoned ware house but thats where they were told to met so he drove.

A few minutes later he got to where he was going. He parked his car and looked around.

"Strange, the fellas aren't here yet. The note did say for us to meet here at 2:00." He checked his watch and saw it was 5 minutes til. He sighed realizing that they were probably gonna be late. He made his way to the ware house and went it. The place was smelly and dark. He coughed and looked around.

The door suddenly closed with an eerie squeak. He jumped slightly nervous.

"Hello is anyone there?"

There wasn't an answer.

"Ok guys this isn't funny I can't see anything in here."

"That's the whole idea." A deep unfamiliar voice answered.

Kevin bit his lip feeling uneasy. He had no idea who it was or what was going on. He couldn't see in the pitch black room and had no idea where the person was.

"Welcome, Kevin, to your worst nightmare." The voice whispered in his ear.

"Who are you and what happened to the other guys?" Kevin demanded trying not to show his fear.

His question was met by a cruel laugh. "They have no idea where you are. No one will even notice that you are gone, they won't notice til it is too late."

Chills went through-out his entire body at this persons words.

"What do you want with me?"

"I want complete and total control I want revenge."

"Wha what did I ever do to you?"

"Not you, your father. Back in highschool everything was about your dad. He was the best looking, the most popular, star of the football team. I was so jealous I wished that for once people would notice me. I ran for Homecoming King but then your dad did. He was supposed to be my best friend but he couldn't stand not being center stage. But the last straw was when he married your mother the love of my life. Now it is time for your father to pay for all he has taken from me."

Kevin had no idea what to do. He was scared beyond his wits. He heard the dark footsteps walking closer and closer to him. An icy hand was placed on his arm in a death tight grip. Kevin recoiled and pushed the body away. With a loud scream the battle between the two began.

~!@#$%^&*

"Guys have any of you seen Kevin?" Nick asked looking at his friends.

A.J. shrugged as did Howie and Brian.

"That's strange didn't he know about the meeting that we had put in at the last minute today?" Nick asked an uneasy feeling washing over him. It was not usual for Kevin just to leave with out saying anything to anyone. Kevin was always the responsible person.

"Nick, there is nothing to worry about i'm sure he's just gone out on an errend of some some sort." Brian said. He wasn't too worried, Kevin was bound to show up.

Nick sighed and sat down. He knew something wasn't right.

~!@#$%^&*

Kevin pushed as hard as he could trying to get the person who was attacking him off. The strange man had him pinned on the wooden floor. Kevin was getting desperate who ever this person was was extremly strong. A cold cloth went over his face and Kevin knew he was gonna be drugged. He tried not to breath but it was impossible. He smelled something sweet and soon passed out.

~!@#$%^&*

"Guys i'm serious! He should be back by now!" Nick was really freaking out. No one had heard from Kevin all day. He pased around in his older brothers room worried to death. By now the others were also starting to worry themselves.

"Ok, we can't panick. He is bound to call any minute now right guys?" A.J. asked looking at his band members. He recieved no answer then the phone rang.

Nick jumped up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Nick." A strange and unfamiliar voice spoke through.

"Who is this?" Nick demmanded sitting on the bed.

"That doesn't matter. All that you need to know is that I have your Kevin and time is running short for your friend."

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Nick shouted his handsome face pale.

The person laughed at him.

"Time is short for Kevin. I have him here at the old abandoned ware house."

Nick hung up the phone and turned to his friends with dread in his blue eyes.

"Who was it?" Howie asked feeling sick.

"He wouldn't say. All he said was that he had Kevin and time was short. We have to get him.

With that the guys all ran out ready to save their friend.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage laughed his deep cruel laugh as he looked at the unconcious Backstreet Boy. No Savage wasn't his real name but a nickname for his attitude. He had Kevin tied up to a chair. Time was so short for this young man. Savage was extremly excited to have him for his plot of revenge. It was almost time. His laughed echoed off the old walls.

~!@#$%^&*

"Come on guys we have to go faster." Nick shouted.

Brian didn't answer he was already driving as fast as he could. He was worried sick about his cousin he couldn't let anything happen to him he just couldn't. He was family.

Finally he pulled the car up to the old ware house. They hadn't called the poliece for fear of the phsyco hurting Kevin. They saw his car and pulled up right beside it. Slowly the four guys got out and looked around.

"Do you guys hear music?" Brian asked.

Nick nodded and they walked to the ware house. Here the music was clear.



She's got eyes of the bluest skies
As if they thought of rain
I hate to look into those eyes
And see an ounce of pain
Her hair reminds me
of a warm safe place
Where as a child I'd hide
And pray for the thunder
And the rain
To quietly pass me by

Sweet child o' mine
Sweet love of mine



"Kevin?" Nick called out softly trying to keep the fear out of his voice. There was no answer to his call. Brian pulled out a flashlight and shone it around the place which to their surprise was empty.

"G guys, th there isn't anyone here." Brian said his voiced filled with terror. In the middle of the place was a chair. Nick ran over to it and picked up a folded piece of paper.He opened it and read.



Sorry my friend but you are too late.
I have Kevin and I have some nice plans
for him. As for the rest of you, I
will be back you can mark my words.



Dumbfounded Nick let the paper fall to the floor and he simply stared at the guys. A.J slowly stooped down and picked up the paper and read it. Trembling he passed it to Brian.

"Now what guys do we live in fear always?" He asked lightly.

But he didn't get an answer. The guys stood there in shock unsure of what to do next. They had no idea what the next step to be. As the paper floated slowly to the floor a pair of dark evil eyes watched. He held back his laughter seeing how scared the boys were. Their time was coming up next.

Editors note: This story Sweet Child O" Mine is meant to be the first story of a mini short story series about a mad man taking over all of bsb. There is supposed to be a short story for each boy. The next part of the story will be added if and ONLY if i get feedback. Us authors work had on our stories and would like some feedback to let us know on whether you like the story or not. So if I get just five little emails on thsi story part two will come out. If not then I don't know if I will continue on finishing the mini series. Sorry but that is how it is.