- Text Size +
Like a child you whisper softly to me
You're in control just like a child
Now I'm dancing
It's like a dream, no end and no beginning
You're here with me, it's like a dream
Let the choir sing

When you call my name it's like a little prayer
I'm down on my knees, I wanna take you there
In the midnight hour I can feel your power
Just like a prayer you know I'll take you there

Nick Carter lay in his bed listening to his Madonna cd. Like A Prayer was one of his favorite song. He wasn't quite sure why but the words meant something to him. He sighed staring up at his ceiling wondering what could have happened to his older brother Kevin.

One month had gone by sice Kevin had disapeared. He had been taken by some crazy guy called Savage and none of the guys knew who this guy was or why he would want to take Kevin. The poliece had decided that the crazy guy had just wanted him because of how popular Kevin was.

Nick frowned. No he didn't think that was the only reason why he was sure that there was something more to it. By now with out hearing anything the poliece just wrote off as Kevin dead but the boys refused to believe that. No Kevin was out there somewhere Nick just didn't know where to find him.

~!@#$%^&*

"Come on Nick we have a radio show to do." Brian called through the door.

Nick sighed. He didn't want to go to have more questions thrown into his face. He was tired of it all and he didn't want to deal with it.

"Nick please come on we don't want to be late. The sooner we leave the sooner it will all be over."

No, Nick thought, it will never be over until Kevin comes back. Slowly he dragged himself out of bed. He met the others and they made their down to the interview.

~!@#$%^&*

"Nick with all that has happened, have you given up hope that Kevin may still be alive? I mean you haven't heard anything at all on his situation." A reporter asked.

Nick felt his cheeks grow warm he was tired of this he was so angry. He held his breath in order not to start screaming and going into a wild rage.

"I believe that Kevin is somewhere out there and that he is alive." With that he stood up pushing his chair back and walked out. The guys looked at each other unsure of what to do.

~!@#$%^&*

Grumbling to himself, Nick walked though the hotel hall to get to his room. He hesitated outside of his room. The door to his room was slightly open.

"H hello is, is someone there?" Nick asked slowly pushing the door to his room open. He looked around the room and it was just as he had left it.

"Stupid!" he scolded himself, "I must just have left the door open when I walked out." He pushed the rest of the way in angry at himself for being so scared.

He stood in the middle of the room when the door suddenly slammed shut. Before he could turn around to see who it was, everything went black.

~!@#$%^&*

Nicks blue eyes fluttered open and he looked around. He had no idea where he was or what had happened. He focused on a dark figure sitting on what appeared to be a couch. It was hard to tell because it was so dark.

"Welcome back to the real world Nick." the voice spoke out.

"W who are you and what do you want?" Nick asked.

"That doesn't matter. The only thing that does matter is that I have you just where I want you."

"Where is Kevin?"

The man pointed to where Kevin lay in a corner tied up and his eyes were closed.

"Not much longer and you will all be out of my life. It just all started with getting revenge on Kevins family but now it is much more than that. All of you guys have made his life so happy so you must now also pay."

Nick felt nothing but fear in his heart. He didn't know what to do to save him and his brother. But little did he know there wasn't any hope for him, no hope at all.

~!@#$%^&*

Brian felt his heart drop as he read the letter. Now Nick was gone. He realized that someone was out to get all of the Backstreet Boys.


.