- Text Size +
All That Jazz

Howie was shocked. How could this all have happened? Nothing made sense at all. Kevin, and Nick were gone. He couldn't believe that he, Brian and A.J were the only ones left. He was completely terrified for his life. This whole thing had started over 2 months ago. Was this horrible nightmare ever going to end?

"Howie, don't you think we should do something for our life's? I mean 2 of us are gone and you know this crazy guy is going to come after us also."

Howie knodded. He was trying to think of a plan. He turned and stared out the window music played in the background.


Come on babe, why don't we paint the town
and all that jazz
im gonna rouge my knees
and roll my stockings down
and all that jazz

He chewed his lip thinking trying to come up with something that could save him and the others.

"A.J. this guy is smart. I.. I just don't know if we can do anything to outsmart him. If he wants us, he's going to be able to get to us." Howie sighed. He was scared beyond he thought he could ever be.

"Howie I hate to think that you are right. I just wish that there was something that we could do." J sighed and paced the room. They were waiting just waiting because there was nothing else that they could do.

~!@#$%^&*

Nick awoke and turned his dull blue eyes and looked at his friend this man was crazy and Nick was terrified.

Savage paced back and fourth. Soon, very soon he would have Howie, Brian and A.J and then it would be time to put the rest of his plan in action. Savage rubbing his palms together and smacked his lips. Soon enough he would get his revenge. It all started with wanting to get revenge on Kevins father but soon it wasn't enough. He wanted everyone to pay. All of the popular people that had made unpopular people like himself suffer.

He pulled on a dark cloak the time had come for him to get Howie.

"Don't worry boys I will be back." He said glancing over at his 3 prisioners and flew out of the room his laugh echoing.

~!@#$%^&*

Howie lay on his bed in the hotel room. A.J was in the next room watching tv with Brian, but Howie just wasn't in the mood. He was worried about his brothers and just wished that there was something that he could do.

The door to his room creaked open and he stiffened.

"Whos there?" He demanded trying to keep his voice in check.

He got no answer so he sat up and walked into the room where the door was. The room was empty. He walked to the door and closed it. He turned to go back to bed when he came face to face with a dark creature wearing black. He could not see who the person was and icy fear gripped his heart.

"The time has come for you to say goodbye Howie."

"Are you that crazy person that has the others?"

Savage laughed.

"That is correct Howie and now you will be joining them." And with that Savage jumped towards Howie.

Howie jumped to the side and tripped him. Savage grabbed onto him knocking him to floor.

"You were unwise to try and fight me Howie." Savage said as he pinned him down easily then slipped a cloth over his nose and mouth to drug him.

Once the man was out. Savage picked him up and carried him to his car which wasn't hard at all to do. He couldn't believe how easy it all was.

He laid Howie in the backsteat and smiled up at the window. Oh how it would be so easy just to tak Brian and A.J. but he would wait. He would wait for the right time.

~!@#$%^&*

"Yo Brian, you think we should go check up on Howie? Ya know make sure that he is alright?"

Brian nodded and went into the other room to check on his friend. He called out and there was not a reply.

"Howie? You in here?"

He still didn't get an answer. He stood for a minute and heard the music playing from Chicago. All that Jazz. He wondered why Howie would have left it on.

Where the gin is cold
but the piano's hot
its just a noisy hall
where there's a nightly brawl

Brian walked through the room and looked around. His heart fell to his stomach. He knew something was not right at all. He saw a folded piece of paper on Howie's pillow and picked it up.

I have your friend and you are next!

Brian felt faint and let the paper fall to the floor.

~!@#$%^&*

Howie woke up and found himself tied up next to Nick and Kevin. What the hell was going on? He wondered. Who was this crazy guy and what did he plan on doing to him and his friends and why.

Nick and Kevin looked at him they both looked bad off. Howie knew he had to get them out of there but how was another story.

Howie laid his head back and closed his eyes trying to figure out a plan.

Authors note: Thank you guys so much for the feedback it means a lot to me that you guys all like my stories. No im not as great as mare but i try to do my best. Mare is the sweetest person and i admire her. If you guys ever want to read anymore of my stories you can go to http://www.geocities.com/popfictionsite/backstreet.html. Thanks again.