- Text Size +
Amazing Grace

Brian sat at a table with AJ . Two weeks had gone by since Nick or Howie was last seen. No one had heard from them and still there was nothing on Kevin.

The poliece had done everything they could be still they came up with out anything.

"Guys what are we going to do. We can't go on like this. First Kevin and now Nick and Howie. Fans all over a freaking, all of our parents are sick with worry how much longer can we keep this up?" A.J asked looking around.

"Well A.J. what exactly can we do we can't just jump up and go looking for them. We have no idea how dangerous this guy is, what he wants, what he is capable of doing." Brian said trying to keep everything calm.

"For now I say until we can come up with something to do that will help we should just be very careful and stay in our hotel rooms until our managment contacts us with what we should do next." Brian said. He felt bad Howie was like an older brother, Nick was his best friend and Kevin was blood.

"I guess you are right Brian. As much as I hate to admite it, there really isn't anything that we can do." A.J sighed upset that they couldnt do anything more for their friends.

Brian slowly got up and headed to his room.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage looked at his prisoners. The short one Howie was starting to wake up. He smirked down at the little blond one whose eyes were sad.

"Don't be so sad Nicky, this will all be over soon. I promise you." Savage gave a bitter laugh.

"Just let us go!" Howie cried out weakly looking at Nick and Kevin. "We haven't done anything to you at all why are you keeping us here?"

Savage smile. "Thats what is so great. I have you only because I can. Noone can do anything about what Im doing. At first I planned on just getting Kevin. I wasn't popular in school unlike his father who really was. I looked up to his father but instead, with his friends they would laugh at me, making fun cuz my family was different. But this is all going to change. I look at you guys, so popular everyone loves you especially all the girls."

Savage paused breathing heavly. He looked at the three men he had.

"So I decided to get revenge on not only Kevins family but all of yours. I may not have known your parents but you are those bastard popular guys and you are all going to pay each and everyone of you. The world will never have the Backstreet Boys again."

Kevin looked at Howie and Nick with fear in his eyes.

~!@#$%^&*

Amazing Grace
how sweet thou sound
that saved a retch like me
I once was lost
but now am found
was blind but now
I see.

Brian had his walk man on playing one of his favorite songs. He knew his faith in God was strong and listening to this song was some what of a comfort. He had his eyes closed and his breathing was soft and even.

Suddenly he was grabbed and thickly gloved hands covered his mouth. He jumped his eyes flying open. He tried to fight off his attacker. He kicked and he heard the person growl. Brian twisted out of his grasp and ran for the door.

The person ran after him tackling him roughly to the floor. They wrestled on the maroon carpet of Brians room.

Brian wasn't about to give up, he couldn't. He fought hard agaisnt his attacker, who he was sure had Kevin, Nick, and Howie. Then he felt cold metal against his temple and he stiffened.

"Stop fighting me or I swear I will blow your brains out." A gruff voice grunted.

Brian was shaking. "I...I won't fight you anymore."

"Good." The guy said as he dragged Brian to his feet and roughly pushed him out the door. He led him through the hall out the back way.

He was quick on his feet and had Brian outside in a matter of seconds. He got to a black car, opened a door to the backseat and swung his arm butting Brian with the gun. He shoved his body into the car and went back into the hotel leaving a note for AJ or whoever found that Brian was missing.

He laughed darkly. Getting Brian had been great. He was Kevins blood so he had more pleasure in getting him.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage looked at the four boys he had lined up against the wall. His task was almost done, almost over. Soon he would have all five men and then, then he would be able to do what he had wanted to do in so long.

He smiled remembering the look of terror on the other boys faces when he had dragged Brian in, blood running down his temple.

He looked up at the blackened sky feeling relieved. Soon, oh so soon would his plan be complete.


He let out a dark laugh that shot in the inky blackness. He closed his eyes and began to hum Amazing Grace.

~!@#$%^&*

The poliece knocked on Brians door. He had to ask him a few questions. He didnt answer so they went in. They sucked in their breath as they looked around the room. There were signs of a struggle and blood on the floor. They found the note and their hearts sank.

Authors note: ok guys this is coming down to it. There are only 2 more stories for this series. i want to thank all of you who read my stories and thank you a ton for those who left feedback. you have no idea how much it meant to me. I love all my fans thank you!