- Text Size +
Dilemma

I love and I need you
Nelly, I love you, I do
And it’s more than you’ll ever know
Boy, it’s for sure
You can always count on my love
Forever more, yeah, yeah

A.J. sat alone in his room in the hotel. Management had told him he couldn't go out anywhere or do anything for his own safety. He was bored out of his mind and he was terrified. He was the only Backstreet Boy left.

"Man they think that they can just lock me up in here. Like that will do any good. This guy is crazy and he is going to get to me no matter what. I hope to see the others if he gets me, if they are still alive that is."

He sighed hoping to God that his friends were still alive and doing good. He closed his eyes and listened to the music playing.

East coast, I know you’re shakin’ right
Down south, I know you’re bouncin’ right
West coast, I know you’re walkin’ right
(‘Cause you don’t know what you mean to me)
Midwest, I see you swingin’ right

No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I’m with my Boo
Boy, you know I’m crazy over you

He quietly sang along under his breath. He wished that this were all a dream and that when he opened his eyes that the guys were be laughing at him for sleeping over again. But he knew that wasn't how it was.

He rolled over to his side and fell into an uneasy sleep.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage smirked at his prisoners. All four of them. Kevin, Nick, Howie and Brian. Getting Brian had been almost as blissful as it was getting Kevin. He figured it was beacause they were blood. He closed his eyes and pictured the look of terror upon Brian's face.

Brian looked at his fellow band members. Kevin was extemly pale and gaunt, Nick didn't look any better. Howie wasn't as bad as them since he hadn't been there as long.

"When do you plan on letting us go?" Brian asked glaring at Savage.

"You will never escape from me. You will always be mine."

"You will never get away with this. Someone will find you."

"That's where you are wrong my dear friend. You see, no will one catch me."

Brian sighed shifted. AJ, please get us out of here, he thought.

~!@#$%^&*

AJ lay in his room wishing he could do something for the guys. This wasn't fair. they didn't have anything that could help them. He sighed and tired to think as hard as he could for a plan. He saw a shadow go across his wall and he sat up quickly his heart beating fast.

"Who's there?" He asked trying to keep the fear out of his voice.

He heard a snicker which made goosebumps rise up on his arm. He got up quickly and walked into the other room where the person was. He grabbed a letter opener from the table to use as a weapon.

A.J looked around the room trying to locate where the person was. He heard the floor creak but before he could turn around, he was hit over the head. A.J slummped to the floor out cold and Savage stood over him smiling. Carefully he placed his final note for the poliece.

Well, this is it. I finally have all of the Backstreet Boys.
Im sure all of you want to know who I am, and the great thing is
you will know but you will be too late to do anything
about it. I have planned to pay a visit to Mr. Ricahrdson
and after my deal will be done.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage stood outside a dark house. He looked at the familiar place and knew why he was here. He had to let Kevins father know who he was and why he had done it. Carefully and quietly he made his way into the dark house where he left another note in the kitchen. He smiled to himself though he wished he could see the look on the faces of Kevins parents when they read the note.

He glanced around the house and made his way outside leaving his glory behind.

Well it has been a long time since we have last seen eachother
but if you think that I have forgotten what you have done, you
are wrong. I have your son and his friends. You will
never see them again. You deserve this you know.
The way all of you and your friends treated me, making
fun of me all the time. But you were the worst. So here
it is. Payback time

Savage.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage dragged A.J to where he had the other boys. The look horrified at the site of blood on his temple. Savage smirked and dropped him with a thud.

"Oh boys don't worry your time will come soon enough. The time for the end is nearing." Savage smiled at them waiting until he got word that the poliece had found the letters.

"Can't you please just let us go!" Kevin begged weakly. He felt horrible and just wished that if this man Savage was going to do anything that he would get it done with already. He felt so bad and so weak he just wished that he would die thinking it would be so much easier.

" All in time my friend." Savage answered with a slight smile. "All in good time."

~!@#$%^&*

The poliece were contaced and were excited to find that they had a lead. Mr. Richardson had contacted them with the name of the person and with that they were able to locate where he was.

Very soon they would be able to find him and rescue the guus. The firering squad was called and poliece ran to their cars.

"We are ready for the rescue." The captain said into his walkie talkie and they drove to their destination.

~!@#$%^&*

Savage knew that the time for the end was drawing near. He got all five guys lined up and ready. He lined them against the wall and looked at the clock. He had been given word to get ready and he was.

Savage looked at all 5 boys an evil smile on his face as he held the gun in the direction of the boys.

"I have waited for this moment for so long. Oh so very long. You have no idea how much it pleases me to know that I can get the revenge I have been wanting for years now. This is a lesson to all those popular people in highschool who treat those who aren't as popular like crap."

The guys huddled together weeping openly in fear of their lifes. They wished that they could have seen their parents faces one last time. They wondered how their families were holding up. They felt guilty for leaving them behind with no knowledge of where they were. Savage paced back and forth in front of them taunting them with the gun.

Kevin squeezed his eyes shut trying his best to keep all of the others calm. He was no use though for he could not getting his younger brothers calm. He looked into his little cousins eyes and tried to reach out to Brian to let him know he loved him. Brian offered a weak smile.

Kevin turned his eyes back to Savage who had a startled look on his face. He tilted his head to the side and heard sirens. He felt his heart flutter with hope. They were going to be rescued!

A.J held his breath praying to God that they would all be ok. The door to the house burst open and the firering squad ran in holding guns. All of their families ran in also crying hoping that they would be able to save their children. Gun shots rang frantically breaking the horrific silence. A.J saw Kevins eyes widden in horror then everything went black.

authors note: wel guys this has come to the end. there is only story 6 left in my short story mini series. i want to thank all of you guys who have read and stuck by me. and mostly to those who were kind enough to leave feedback. well i do have the last story finished but im going to wait to see what you all think of this story before i post the final.