- Text Size +
I looked out the window and noticed that Nick was impatient. I wanted to make him desperate. It was fun watching him sitting there, his leg jiggling. I decided to go downstairs. Izzy and Lyee said they would be upstairs doing something. I went to the backyard.

"Carter!" I shouted at him. He was already in the water. He turned around to look at me. "Whatcha think?" I asked him.
"Uh, it's, uh, um, great. Uh, wow," Score! I made the boy speechless. Uh-oh, he's coming my way.
"Come, I'll take ya," he said, carrying me.
"No, the water's cold," I said.
"Oh, well, to late. You're already in my arms," he said. I traced his tattoos. God, I've been wanting to look at face-to-face with his tattoos showing. Damn, he looked so hott and sexy.
"I wanna stand," I told him.
"K," he said, letting me go.
I bended as if sitting on the sand under water. He splashed water at me.
"Hey!" I said, splashing water back at him.

Ok, now war with water. We splashed water at each other, back and forth, back and forth, until Nick was coming behind me. I tried to run in the water. Nick caught up to me, grabbed me by my waist, and he kissed me. I put my arms around his neck. Now, the kiss became more passionate then before. He kissed me hard.

"God, Ally, I want you so bad," he said desperately and beginning to untie my tankini top.
I stopped him, "no, Nick not yet."
"Aw, c'mon please? I waited for so long, baby. Don't make me desperate then from what I already am," he said, kissing my neck.
"Papi, trust me. The day is near. Ok? You just hold on for a little while."
"Baby, I'm going crazy."
"Nick, one day you will see. I will make you desperate as fuck and that day we will do it. I promise."
"Fine," he said stubbornly.
"Nickolas, don't argue with me," I told him with a warning.
"K," he said, kissing me again.