- Text Size +
**RATED R**


July 22, 2006
4:30pm
(Nick's POV)
We were at the mall, mostly one of the worst places I wished to be at. It was just me and Ally shopping, well she did all the shopping. Her Sweet 16 was less than 2 weeks away. We went shopping for the dress. It was like as if she was getting married! We ate lunch at like 3pm. Ally decided to make some kind of dance routine and all for her Sweet 16. She said she was doing this because when she was young, she was shy to dance in front of everyone and they all believed that she didn't know how to dance, so she wants to show everyone that she does know how to. Some how, Kristen, Leighanne, Sarah, and Izzy got involved. Well, whatever. Now, to present.

"C'mon, I wanna go home. We already got the dress and all. I wanna go," I told Ally, whining. We were walking down going to the "last" store.
"Trust me. The last store we're gonna go in, you're gonna love it."
"Yeah, right."

About 3 minutes later Ally told me to close my eyes.
"Close them," she told me.
"No, I don't wanna trip or nothing. I wanna go home," I said, whining again.
"C'mon, please?" she asked with her puppydog face. God, I remember the first time I saw her with that face.
"Alright, alright," I said and closed them. She led me to the store. I guess we entered it since I felt a different type of material on the floor.
"K, Nick. You could open them now."
I opened my eyes. It was like heaven.
"Whoa, wait, why did we come here?" I asked her.
"Because I always check the different games they have before I leave the mall." Yup, you know me. She took me to a video game store. God, I love this woman.
"Ally?"
"Yes?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked shyly, and kinda blushing.
"I'd love to," she said, smiling. What a relief.

We finally got to the car. We bought one video game. Even though it's old, I noticed she liked it, so I bought it for her to play it: Midnight Club II. I was driving home when I noticed All got a little freaky in the car. Shit, I just remembered. During lunch she had a Vanilla Coke, and Izzy warned me that it makes her hyper. We were listening to Linkin Park's "Papercut". Then, Nirvana's "Come As You Are." I didn't know she was so rock-influenced. She sang along to all the songs.

"I like all types of music," she told me, "pop, rock, hip-hop, rap, reggae, country, jazz . . ." Jazz? I never met a girl who likes jazz before. I noticed now that she could never be compared to my past girlfriends. She was so different.

That Night . . .
We ordered pizza, half pepperoni (She likes pepperoni) and half-cheese, and watched movies. Ally told me she brought the first "Alien" movie. We watched that movie first. After we were done with "Alien," Izzy and Lyee went to sleep. Guess they were tired. Then, we watched Ally's movie. Selena. The story of a Mexican girl who makes it big, but gets killed by her fan-letter manager thingy . . . Ahh, something like that. Ally told me that if it wasn't for Selena, she would have never been interested in music, which would cause her not to like the Backstreet Boys. Also, she added, Selena got her into pepperoni pizza.

During the movie, I was feeling kinda horny since Ally was drinking Vanilla Coke again and I wondered if anything would happen tonight.

"Ally," I said in a raspy voice. My throat was kinda dry.
"Hmm?"
I bend down to put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "I want you, babygirl. Please let me have you. I'll do anything you want." My hand began going down under her boxers.
"Nick, I . . .," she began, but I interrupted her.
"Babygirl, . . .," I whispered. I put my index finger inside of her.
She moaned. I smiled, thinking I had her.
I put another finger inside her.
"Oh, God . . . Nicky, please, stop," she begged with pleading eyes.
"Lemme just taste you, please," I looked at her. She had the face as if she was scared.
"Nicky, no, please. I promised I'll give it to you. I-I'm just waiting for that day," she said.
I stopped and took out my hand. It's true and I can't force her . . . Or else I'll be performing rape. She still is a minor. God, this sucks.
"Alright," I told her. I licked my fingers at least trying to taste her a little bit. And I did. She was kinda wet when I touched her.

After we finished the movie, we went to bed. And me, as usual, I thought about her and what I did today.