- Text Size +
**RATED R**


5:30pm
I was home. I picked up Ally from the salon. She had to put on the dress. The guys said they would be at the club. I had my tuxedo on and ready. I was downstairs, waiting for Ally to come down so I could see her. Once again and as a guy, I was impatient. Damn shit, I want that girl so bad. That's it, I can't take it anymore. I went upstairs quickly and quietly. I opened the door partly to Ally's room. She was wearing a shirt and sweatpants. I opened the door wider. Ally turned around.

"Nick, what are you doing . . .?" I began to ask. I interrupted her with a long, sweet kiss.
"Can I see you?" I whispered with my hands on her waist.
"Um, uh, I . . . don't know," she told me.
"You're insecure about your body, aren't you?" I asked her, knowing it was true.
She nodded.
"How about I help you feel better?"
"How will you do that?"
I took off the jacket of the suit, then took off the shirt. "By showing you part of my body."
She looked at my footprint tattoos. Her eyes were wide in amazement. She spoke, "Half."
I looked at her, confused.
"Only half way, Nick. Half." She took my hands and put them under her shirt, traveling up to her breasts.
I stopped my hands there. I massaged them. She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure.
"Oh God," she moaned.
I kissed her. Then, going down her neck.
"Nick, I got to get ready," she said all of a sudden. I knew she was still scared. In the beginning, she felt as if she was ready, but then, I guess, she had other thoughts.
"Mind if I help you?" I asked her.
"Ok. But, no funny stuff, Carter. Or else."
"K, I promise," I laughed.

I helped her put on the dress. She looked beautiful. It was white, not too puffy or big, and not too thin either. Almost like a wedding dress. I surprised her by getting a limousine for her. We got inside. Almost there, to the club, she told me, "You don't know what you're in for." I thought about what she said and thought, "Ohh shitt."