- Text Size +
6:30pm
When we arrived, I saw Ally's family and mine. Mom, Dad, BJ, Lesile, A.C., Angel, and, to my surprise, Ginger was there. I introduced Ally to my family. I think they liked her, especially Airboy. Now with him, I have to be extra careful. Ally introduced me to her family. I even noticed her hott cousin. "Ok, enough Carter. Focus on your girl," I whispered to myself. "Yeah, you better," I heard Ally say. "Sorry about that," I told her. "Bueno," was all she said. "What the hell does that mean?" I thought. Ally danced to Spanish music, and to surprise you, I did, too. One day, during practice, Ally and Howie danced, and I said I wanted to learn. And she taught me. I could tell, while I was dancing with her, that I surprised everyone in the room. Especially, my family.

(Ally's POV)
"Hey Lyee, there's Aaron. Wanna go talk to him?" I asked my "lost-in-her-world-with-Aaron" cousin.
"Oh, no. I'm too scared," she told me.
"C'mon, look . . . Aaron!"
"Yeah?" he said.
"This cannot be happening," my cousin whispered.
"Believe it, babe. Come over here!"
Aaron walked towards me. Through the corner of my eye, I noticed Nick looking at him. Does A.C. have a crush on me?
"Happy birthday, my Sweet 16," he said, kissing my hand. Yup, Carter number 2 definitely fell for me. I had a feeling this would happen.
"Thank you, my sweet. I would like to introduce you to my cousin, Lyee." Oh God, Lyee had one of those star-struck faces. I shook her a little.
"Uh, hi," she said shyly.
"Hey. What's up?"
I whispered in Aaron's ear, "She's a fan. Go easy on her." I noticed he liked it when I whispered in his ear. He had goosebumps. I saw his skin. I walked away and let them talk together.

7:55pm
5 minutes till show time. "Sarah, Kris, Leigh, Angel!" I called them, just for a warning. "Kris, take care of Kev. Leigh, take care of Brian. Angel, take extra care of Aaron. And Sarah, the most important. You majorly gotta take care of AJ." I told them all this 'cause I'm gonna do a lot of dirty dancing and I know some guys are gonna fall for me. Especially AJ. "And, leave Nick for me," I told them. They know about me loving Nick; I told them. Also, I was planning on getting him tonight. I know that after tonight, to him, I will be completely irrestible. Tonight, I shall make Nick nice, hard, and horny. "Alright guys, showtime!" And let the games begin.