- Text Size +
"Hey, Nicky. How's it goin?" I heard her ask. God, I hate her.
"Fine. Never been better," I told her, "How's your life?"
"It's fine, but Nicky could you do me favor?"
"Depends."
"I'm kinda single and horny. Could you fuck me tonight?"

(Ally's POV)
I turned to look at Nick. Willa was here. I walked toward her. I was fully listening to there conversation.
". . . Could you fuck me tonight?" I heard her say to Nick.

"And you are?" I asked Willa. I interrupted her. "You're the famous Willa Ford, aren't you? Mind if I have you're autograph? Not." I saw in her face that she was getting kinda pissed.
"Nicky, whose your friend?" Willa asked Nick.
"No, no, no, my dear. Don't involve Nickolas in this. This is between us, girls. By the way, if you would have noticed this is a Sweet 16 party."
"And you're the 16 girl?"
"What do you think?"
"Nicky, you now fuck underage girls?"
"I know. Sad, isn't it? Well, the sadder thing is that he dated a bitch," I told Willa with my arms crossed on my chest.
"You wanna play new girl?" She asked trying to quiz me.
"Who are you calling new? I'm not the one who just came to the party, UNINVITED."
"Nicky, you got a smart one here."
"I know. At least I am smart, unlike you."
"Where are you from?" She asked me.
"Want to know where I found all my good disses? Well, live in the Bronx for 15 years or maybe more and you're in with all the good stuff. Oh, and Willa? Do me a favor, hun, and get outta my face."
"Make me," she said, "C'mon bring it on."
"Ok, I will." I went to the phone and called someone. Willa looked at me strangely. After I was done with the phone, I told her, "The police is coming to pick you up. So, if I were you, I would get the hell outta here."
She stayed and nearly threw herself at me to attack me, but the police came on time, took her into the car, and told us she was high on alcohol. I love my birthdays. Always something happens. Nick looked at me.

"¿Que pasa, papichulo mio?" I asked flirtatiously.
"What the hell did you just say?" he said.
I laughed, "What happen, daddy?"
He was shocked when I said that. "Does this mean . . . ?"
"You got a condom?"
He nodded.
"Then, we're all set," I told him.

Tonight, a miracle will happen.