- Text Size +
**RATED R**


"You do, huh?" Nick asked me.
I nodded, with pleading eyes.
"Are you sure?"
"And you're asking me this now? God, when went through nearly the whole thing and you're asking me this now?"
"Yup."
"Of course, I'm sure!"
"Ok, babygirl. 'Cause after this there's no turning back."
"Will you just hurry up?!"
"Desperate for me now, are you?"
"Yes," I said pulling him to my face, "now fuck me."
"Your wish is my command."
I felt Nick going inside of me slowly. "Mmm, that feels good," I told him, relaxing and enjoying every moment with him.
"Good. 'Cause I want you to enjoy it," he said, beginning to thrust in and out of me.
"Oh, Nicky . . . Yeah, c'mon, baby. Make me yours, papi, make me yours," I moaned. God, I swear. You say he's hott and all, but you aint seen nothing yet!
"Fuck, baby, I'll make you mine alright," he told me, thrusting faster and harder.
"Nicky, . . . Oh God, baby." I didn't know he could make my climax come so fast. "Baby, I'm cummin'. Get ready, baby."
"I'm cumming, too. Let's cum at the same time, k?"
I nodded. I couldn't speak. I held his shoulders as my climax was washing through him. "N-NICKY! N-NICK . . . NICKOLAS!!" I screamed.
"ALLY!" he screamed and groaned.

You said go slow
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

If you're lost you can look, and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting
Time after time


I listened to the song. It reminded me of when the last time I heard it. I was crying. Crying because I thought I would never be with Nick. I held Nick after his climax came, "Shh, baby it's ok, calm down. Everything's fine." I said, trying to calm him down. He was on top of me. He was going to get off, but it seemed like he had no strength. I think he gave me his everything.
"Baby, I'm sorry," he said. Sorry, because he couldn't get off of me.
"It's ok, papi. Seems like you gave me your all, huh?" I asked him.
"I did," he whispered, kissing me.
I moved him to sleep on the side.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you, too," I replied, kissing him softly once more before I went to sleep and dream.

My dreams are finally coming true.