- Text Size +
4 Years Later . . .
June 24, 2006
Izzy and I were at Lyanne's house. She lives in Miami. I found out that Nick has 2 houses, but his main one was the one in Key West. We were all set and excited for Nick's house. We went shopping to buy new clothes and we went to the salon to do our hair. I even bought the convertible. It was red with 2 white stripes on top. We had our suitcases downstairs, next to the door. I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. 9:15am. I jumped outta bed and I ran into the bathroom. We were late. It'll take us 2 hours from here to Key West. When I was finish, I ran into Lyanne's room.

"Lyanne, wake up," I said.
"5 minutes . . . ," she replied.
"Lyanne?!" I nearly screamed.
"What?!" she screamed back.
"Do you wanna see Aaron?" I asked.
"Yeah!" she said, excitedly.
"Then, get up," I said, and moved outta the way.

She got up and ran straight to the bathroom. "Hurry up! We're late!" I reminded her. "Even as a 13-year-old, she's still the same brat," I laughed, making the bed. I finished making her bed and went to Izzy's room. "Izzy? Dude? You up?" I asked myself as I entered the room. Nobody was there. "Guess she's downstairs," I thought. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Izzy making breakfast . . . or was she trying to? I noticed she was ready for Nick's house.

"Izzy, there you are. Girl, what the hell are you doing?" I asked, nearly laughing.
"What does it look like I'm doing? Making breakfast, Einstein," she said.
I stared at the so-called "breakfast." "Um, no shit sherlock," I replied, laughing.
"What?" she asked, as if it didn't look messed up.
"Oh, nothing," I said. "Look, I'mma go and check on the brat, k?"
"Yeah, sure, whatever," she replied.
I took my tongue out on her. She did it back.

I ran upstairs quickly. "Lyanne, are you ready yet?" I asked as I entered her room.
"Done," she responded.
"Good; c'mon, breakfast," I told her as we were running downstairs.

We ate the "so-called" breakfast and put our suitcases in the trunk. Lyanne was in the back, I was in the passenger seat, and Izzy was in the driver's seat. (C'mon guys, I'm only 15. I can't drive yet. I'll be 16 in August.)

"Well, don't just sit there, Izzy! Start the car! I want my man now!" I said, excitedly.
"Damn, girl! Calm down! It's just a guy," she replied.
"One hell of a guy," I thought.

About an hour and 30 minutes later, we were searching for the house.

"Uh, Ally?" Izzy asked.
"Yeah?" I responded.
"Do you know which house it is?" She asked.
"Um, uh, n-no," I said nervously.
"Then, why the hell are we here?" She asked calmly.
"To achieve my dream." I said, as a force of confidence filled through my body. "Keep driving."

"I gotta find it. I just have to," I thought. I saw a dark-green Durango pass by. I saw the person in the driver's seat. He smiled at me. It was him, . . . Nickolas Gene Carter.

"Oh, shit! Izzy, follow that Durango quick!" I screamed, excited and nervous at the same time.
"What? Why?" Izzy asked, shocked.
"Just drive! Follow him!" I said. I turned around to Lyanne. "Hey, Lyanne, guess what?"
"No way . . ." she said speechless.
"Yes way. We got him." I said giving her a high five. I turned around facing the road and thought, "We meet again, Nickolas."