- Text Size +
August 6, 2006
10am
(Nick's POV)
I woke up the next morning, finding Ally next to me already awake. I looked at her. She smiled.

"Morning, Carter."
"Mornin' babe," I said, nuzzling her neck.
"So . . ."
" . . . How was I last night?"
"Amazing, as usual. You should know that. You've heard it from girls and women around the world."
"I haven't heard it in a long time."
"Well still, you should know," she said, getting up.
"Where are you going?" I asked her, sad that she was leaving my side.
"Shower."
I stood up immediately and ran inside the bathroom.
"Daddy wants more?" she asked sexily. I swear, one day she's gonna kill me.
"Just a little bit more."

She turned on the water and put it to hot. She got inside as I followed her. We held each other kissed, etc. Not much. I had her last night. I was still wiped out. I felt her heart beat fast. I remembered reading those poems. Should I tell her?

3pm
(Ally's POV)
Nick was upstairs playing video games. Age 26, and still into video games. I was downstairs with Izzy, eating lunch and watching TV.

"So how was it?" she asked me.
"How was what?" I tried to say. I was eating with my mouth nearly full.
She gave me a look.
"Oh! Well, I, uh, I, well . . . Ah, you know!" She wanted more details. "I, i-it was . . . nice. Very nice, good feeling."
"Is that the best you could do to describe? C'mon! Tell me. I gotta know. You know I wanna do it with Daniel, but you know I wanna hear it from someone who's kinda experienced!" Oh God. She gonna start talking about her boyfriend, Daniel. He's a cutie, but that cheesy smile . . .; I can't stand it. In my opinion, I think he looks better serious. Unlike Nick, he looks hott wearing anything, anytime, anywhere.
"Ask your brother, if you're so desperate."
"No way! He'll tell dad and he'll flip."
"Ok, ok."
"ALLY LOOK!" Izzy said, pointing at the TV.
I looked quickly. "Oh, my God," I said dropping my fork.