- Text Size +
4 Days Later . . .
August 10, 2006
9pm
Nick talked to the press immediately. He told them that we were going out, but, to avoid the law, there was no sex was involved. I warned him that if he lied it could cause extra years in jail. I especially didn't want him to go to that place with all the criminals. Imagine what they would do to him! The rumor about me and Nick together has calmed down from the press. Last night, we had sex again, but this time it was more described as love-making because last night, he couldn't stop telling me "I love you" or "You mean the world to me." And last night, I answered his question: What did "Con Amor Para Siempre" meant. I told him it meant, "With Love Forever." It kinda shocked him. I just smiled.

Next Day . . .
August 11, 2006
11am
I was crying, trying to be as quiet as possible.

(Nick's POV)
I woke up by the sound of crying. I looked down. Ally was crying.
"Ally? Baby, why are you crying?" I asked her, worried.
"Nothing. I-It's nothing, Nick," she sobbed.
"Baby, I know something's wrong. Tell me, please?" I asked softly.
"I-It's just t-that . . .I'm scared, Nicky."
"Scared of what?"
"S-Scared you might leave me or, or . . ."
"Baby, I'll never leave you. I promise."
"You promise?"
"I promise," I told her, although I still felt she didn't believe me.

Later That Night . . .
Ally told me Izzy went out with her boyfriend. Apparently, Daniel is also here on vacation. Me and Ally stayed in and played video games, watched TV, and saw the sunset. We were in bed and I thought of what she said this morning. "Why would she think that I would leave her?" I thought, "I'll be by her side forever". I kissed her lips softly and went to bed. Although, I didn't know how wrong I was gonna be.