- Text Size +
The door burst open. Izzy.

She looked at my face and noticed I had the phone in my hand. "What happen, Nick? She called?"
"Ally's kidnapped," I said told her, standing up, "and being raped."
She gasped, "No way. This is terrible. What are we gonna do? By the way, Nick meet Daniel. Dan, this is Nick."
Me and Daniel shook hands.
The phone rang again. I picked it up immediately this time.
"What?!" I said pissed and sad at the same time. At this moment, I was just confused, and afraid.
"Hey, Nick," I heard the voice. Oh God, it's her again.
"What do you want, Amanda?"
"I know where Ally is."
"Where? Tell me, right now. Where is she?"
"Na-uh, Carter. It ain't gonna be that easy. You gotta do me a favor first."
"Depends on what it is."
"Don't you want Ally back? If you want, I could let you hear her scream again."
"Leave her alone, Willa. I'm warning you. Leave her alone," I warned her with anger in my voice.
"I promise you, you'll have her as soon as you do me a favor."
I sighed, "What is it?"
"I knew you'd give up easy, Carter. All you gotta do make love to me."
"Never again will I do that."
"Fine, then. Have it your way," She said, and hung up.
"Fuck!" I screamed, throwing the phone and tears nearly coming out of my eyes. I noticed Daniel and Izzy jumped. "Sorry," I said a few seconds later. I picked up the phone and began dialing.