- Text Size +
"Hello?" The voice said in the other line.
"J, it's Nick. Ally was raped," I told him.
"What?!" I heard him scream.
"Meet me over here. Now," I told him, and hung up. I called D, Kevin, and Brian. They all came over here with Sarah, Leighanne, and Kristen.
I can't believe I'll be doing this again, . . ."Kev, what should I do, man?"
"I don't know. Where could she be?"
"She said she at the . . . I think she said beach," I told Kevin. He was thinking; he had the face.
"You think?"
"Worth a try."
"One problem."
"What?"
"Which beach?"
"Whatta mean which beach?!" I said nearly screaming. Kevin looked at me. "Sorry," was all I said.
The phone rang again.
"Hello?"
"Nicky . . ." I heard a familiar voice, although the voice weak.
"Ally?!" I shouted.
"Nicky, I-I love you," I heard her say as if she was dying.
"Ally, no, please don't go, babygirl. Ally, hold on. Where are you? What happen?"
"Beach, baby, deck, old warehouse. Got stabbed; I love you, Nicky."
I ran outside towards my car with the phone.
"Where are you going?" Kevin asked. I ignored him, but they all followed me into there cars.
"Babygirl, hold on, ok?" I told her tears already forming eyes, "Hold on, baby. Please? Just for a little while."
"Nicky, I got a confession to make . . ."
"What is it, baby?" I said, driving as fast as I can.
"I love you, Nicky . . . so much."
"Babygirl, I love you, too."
"No, Nicky. Y-You don't understand. I love you more than . . . I love my parents, Nicky. Everyone believed it was just an obsession, Nicky. Ever since I was 7."
When I heard that I was completely shocked. She's telling me who how much she loved me . . . for so long. I arrived at the warehouse. "Baby, I-I'm here," I told her, shuddering.
"I love you, Nicky, more than anything. I love you, goodbye."
Running inside the warehouse, I screamed, "Ally? Ally?! ALLY?!"