- Text Size +
August 15, 2006
2pm
I stood by Ally's side through everything in the hospital, and now, it was finally time to go home. I called the police to tell them to look for Jose Garcia, Ally's ex-boyfriend, and Willa. I know she still wants me back, but sometimes she just won't show it. We were in the car on the way home when I finally had the guts to tell her about the poems I read.

"Ally, could I tell you something?" I said, nervous that she'll be mad.
"Of course, Nick. You could tell me anything," she told me, "Is there something wrong?"
"No, no. It's just that . . . y-your poems, . . . I-I read them," I told her.
She turned to me, "You did, huh?"
"Yeah . . . Look, I'm . . ."
"It's ok, Nick. I'm glad you did," she interrupted.
She noticed I had a confused face.
"Nick, those poems expressed how I felt and still feel about you. Nick, I am under your spell. You hypnotized me. And I'm so in love with you that I don't know how to prove it," she told me. She's
confessing her love for me. God, she's amazing.
"Baby, you already did," I told her.
"No, Nicky, making love is not enough to express my love for you. I-I don't know what to do to make you believe me. Nothing is enough."
"Ally, I love you. I know how you feel. I feel the exact same way about you," I told her, now expressing my love for her, "Ally, y-you changed my life. I now know the reason why I'm here."
"And what's that?" she asked.
"I'm here to take care of you and be with you for the rest of my life."
She smiled.

We finally made it home. I got out of the car, got the wheel chair out, and walked to Ally's side. I opened the door, and she turned facing me. I looked at her. Quickly, she pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips touched once again. Her's were so soft. "I never want to lose you," I heard her whisper when we finished. "I never want to lose you, either," I told her. I put her on the wheel chair and we began to make it inside the house.

I opened the door to the house. "Hello?" I called.
"Izzy, girl? You here?" Ally called.

We heard mumbling. We went towards the kitchen.
"Good day, Nick," Willa said.
"What the . . . How the hell did you get in here?" I looked at Izzy. Willa tied her to a chair.
"Remember this?" She said, showing me my house key, "You forgot to take this away from me, Nickolas. Oh, Ally, look at you. You look terrible. How about I introduce you to a friend of mine?" she said, talking to Ally.
That's when I felt pain on my head. "Nick!" I heard Ally scream as I drove to unconsciousness.