- Text Size +
As we followed Nick's Durango into his driveway, I noticed he still had the gates up, you know, the gates so fans wouldn't get inside the house. Izzy parked the car across the street from his house. When I just remembered . . .

"Oh, shit! I should be taking notes!" I said, looking for my booklet in my bag.
"Huh? Ally, what are you talking about?" Izzy asked me, looking at me strangely.
"Uh, duh! You know his address and stuff," I told her, writing the address.
"Oh yeah!" She answered.
"Ooh! By the way, I should write a short letter telling him were across the street," I said, happily.
"What?! Are you crazy?!" She nearly screamed.
"Only for Nick," I answered, grinning.

I wrote the letter. I got out of the car and I made my way across the street. I grew nervous even thought I already spoke to him twice. I made my way in front of the gate. "Somehow I have to get over this. Ugh, Nickolas, I will kill you later for making me do this," I thought. I looked back at Izzy and Lyanne. Mentally, they encouraged me to continue. I began to climb on the gate. I made my way over the gate. And, thank God, I didn't get hurt. "Phew," I thought, "glad that's over. Now, for the challenge." I got closer and closer to the door. I was about to knock when I thought, "Maybe I shouldn't do this. It seems stupid . . . I wanted this for so long; I'm not backing down now." I knocked on the door.

(Nick's POV)
I heard a knock on my door. I wondered who it could be. I was eating McDonald's breakfast because I didn't want to make my own breakfast. I was thinking about the girl in the past: The one who sent me a letter with her e-mail address and saying she would come on this year. I remembered when I looked at her beautiful, dark brown eyes. I wanted to find out about her. But, now, it's too late. Me, retarded that I am sometimes, I didn't e-mail her. I was wearing only my boxers. I wasn't in the moodto put on my clothes either. I opened the door and saw a girl standing there.

"Um, uh, here, t-this is for you, read it," she said nervously. I could tell she was kinda shocked looking at me with only boxers on.
"Um, thanks," I said calmly. I began closing the door on her when she stopped me.
"No, you need to read it here, now. I need to know your answer, Nickolas," she said seriously. I was curious about her. How did she know my name? And who was she?

I opened the letter. I began to read it:

Dear Nickolas,

I told you in my last letters to e-mail me. You never e-mailed me. Why is that? Remember when I said I would come to your house 4 years from now? Well, here I am. I told you I would come. I brought my friend and cousin. I hope you won't mind. By the way, I was hoping you would let me stay at your house for 2 months. If you don't want me to, I'll understand. I'm not like those over-obsessed fans.
Con Amor Para Seimpre,
Ally Joa

I finished reading the letter. It was her. Ally, that was her name. I can't believe she was actually serious about this. I re-read the sentence she always wrote to me, "Con Amor Para Seimpre." What did that mean? I was sure it was Spanish. I didn't tell nobody about her. Not the guys, not my family, nobody. Only I knew about her. I looked up at her. I saw she was nervous for my response. I thought about it for a few seconds. "Could she be the one? Would she love me for who I am? And not for my money? " I thought. By looking into her eyes, I got my answer.

(Ally's POV)
I looked at Nick, while he was staring at me back. I knew he was thinking, but I wondered, "Would he let me in?"

"So, um, whatta think?" I asked, more nervous than ever.
He smiled and said, "It's crazy, but I like it. Alright, your in."
"Really?" I said, not believing what I just heard.
"Yeah," he said, with his all-time-famous sexy grin.
"Oh my God, thank you, thank you, thank you," I said, unexpectingly hugging him. I let go, "Uh, sorry, hehe."
"It's ok. So call your cousin and friend."
"Ok, but Nick?"
"Yeah, Ally?"
"Can you open the gate? 'Cause my car."
"Yeah sure. I'll be right back."
"Me, too," I said, running towards across the street since Nick opened the gate. I couldn't wait to tell Lyee and Izzy the great news.