- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


5pm
I woke up and my head was in pain. I felt as if a pan hit my head. I looked around to where I was. I was in my bedroom. I saw Ally tied up to a chair and a tape on her mouth, causing her not to speak. I tried to move to go over to her and untie her, but when I looked at myself, I noticed . . . I was naked and tied up to my bed. "What the fuck?" I mumbled. I looked at Ally again, closer this time. Her eyes were red; she had been crying.

"Ally, baby, are you ok?" I asked her.
She shook her head.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
I noticed she began to cry again.
The door opened. Willa came inside.
"Baby, you woke up," she said to me. I rolled my eyes. "Little bitch, I told you to tell me when he woke up," she told Ally, pulling her hair. I noticed Ally crying harder.
"Leave her alone," I told Willa.
"And what are you gonna do about it?" She asked, walking towards me.
I didn't say anything.
"I knew you wouldn't say anything," she said, "Now, Nicky, there's only one little task you gotta do for me."
I looked at her angrily.
"All you gotta do is fuck me, Nicky. And if you don't, Ally will get hurt. You gotta do whatever I say and if you do, I'll leave like this never happen." Willa got on top of me and she began to undress herself.
I completely ignored her and looked at Ally.
She slapped me, "Nickolas, would you like to see her get hurt?"
I looked at her.
"Good boy," she said. She kissed me. I didn't kiss her back, "Nick," she said, getting angry. I smiled evilly. She smiled evilly back and snapped her fingers. I looked at her, unsure of what's gonna happen, and then I looked at Ally.
I saw 2 men behind Ally. One was Jose, and the other I didn't know. He looked a little bit older. They untied her from the chair and put her on the floor. They ripped her shirt off. Ally cried more.
"Ally," I whispered as I saw them raping her. I heard her moan in pain. I turned back to Willa and kissed her.

This continued until the whole sex session was over. Surprisingly, I heard police sirens going off. They came nearer and they were in front of the house.

"Let's go," I heard Willa say. She ran with Jose and the other guy. They went through the backyard when I heard a policeman say, "Halt, you're under arrest."
I looked at Ally, "Baby, if you can, untie me, please."
Ally looked at me. She moved slowly.
"If you got no strength, baby, it's ok," I told her, noticing she's weak.
She got up walked to me and laid down next to me. She began to untie my hands.
"I love you," I heard her whisper. She kissed me and fell in my arms.