- Text Size +
(Ally's POV)
The past few days were the worst of my life. I thought that with Nick, I would have the best days, but instead I got the opposite. When I woke up, I found myself in a white room. I looked around. "Oh no, not the hospital again," I thought.

"Ally, . . .," I heard someone say. I turned around.
"Brian, w-what are you doing here? What happen?" I asked him, "Where's Nick; is he ok? And Izzy . . . ?"
"Calm down, girl. They're fine. Nick's outside, waiting for you and so is Izzy," he told me noticing I was growing nervous and scared.
"Why isn't Nick in here with me?" I asked him, "Not that I don't want you to be here . . ."
"Nick wanted me to stay here because he said he couldn't see you like that, in so much pain."
"Oh," was all I could say, "Can I see him?"
"Yeah, sure. I'll go get him."
"Thank you," I said, hugging him.
Kissing me in my cheek, he replied, "No prob."

After 2 minutes or so, the door opened. It was Nick. He looked awful.
"Are you feeling ok?" he asked me with his face of concern.
"Now that you're here, yes," I said, telling what my heart said. "Nicky, come. Hold me."
He walked over to me, sat next to me, and hugged me tightly.
"I'm a bad boyfriend," he said, all of a sudden.
"Nick, you're not," I told him.
"Yes, I am. I can't even protect you."
"Yes, you did. Even though you hated it, you had sex with Willa, so I wouldn't have gotten hurt."
"Yeah, but Ally, he still hurt you."
"I don't care, Nick. It's kinda weird, but when you had sex with Willa, it proved to me that you really did love me. I'm not saying I don't believe you when you tell me; I'm just saying that now I know my dreams are coming true. For me to be with you Nick, forever," I told him, looking into his eyes. "And that's the truth. And I'll show you," I told him, grabbing his hand and placing it on my heart. He looked at me.
"Your body's and . . ., " he began.
My body was hot and my heart was beating rapidly. "That's because I'm seriously, madly, life-committed in love with you," I told him.
He responded by kissing my lips.
"When am I leaving?" I asked him.
"Eager to leave, babe?" he asked me, laughing.
"Yes, baby, very much," I giggled.
"I'll ask the doctor," he said and got up and left.

After a while he came back and said, "The doctor says you can leave tonight."
"Really? Good 'cause I wanna leave right now!" I told him, excited of finally leaving the hospital.
"Good, I'll get your stuff ready."

Back at home, it was like as if nothing happen. Everyone was calm now that I was out of the hospital, and everyone was now more alert of their surroundings. Nick and I decided to go to the beach again. We were sitting on the sand and the moon was out.

"Who rescued us?" I asked Nick.
"Izzy. She was downstairs tied up, but since anyone was watching her, somehow she untied herself and called Bri and the guys," he explained to me, "So, basically, she saved us. Do you know was the guy with Jose?"
"It was . . . Rico, his friend. Rico always hated me. I don't know why."
"Well, he has no reason to hate you. You're amazing, and there is no way somebody could ever hate such a sweet, good-hearted girl like you."
"Thanks," I told him, getting up.
"Where ya goin?" he asked me.
"I want to make a dream of yours come true," I told him, looking around making sure everything was perfect. I didn't do anything. I wasn't planning dinner on the beach or anything; what I planned was something very simple.
"Babygirl, what are you talking about?" he asked me, confused.
"Get up, walk with me, and you'll see," I told him.

We began to walk. The moon was shining and had a reflection on the ocean. The waves were calm.
"Isn't this your dream?" I asked him, "To take a walk on the beach while the moon is full, and the waves are calm? I'm sure I'm correct because in your bios, it said this was your dreamdate."
He looked at me and then pulled down and kissed me passionately. "I love you."